Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,270 members, 7,815,455 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Before & After Makeup Photos Of Lady With Black Spots, Pimples On Her Face - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Before & After Makeup Photos Of Lady With Black Spots, Pimples On Her Face (46575 Views)

Makeup Photos Of Lady With Tribal Mark (Before & After) / This Lady's Before And After Makeup Photos Will Shock You / Makeup Artiste Shocks Many People Online After She Removed Her Makeup (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before & After Makeup Photos Of Lady With Black Spots, Pimples On Her Face by demefaboy(m): 3:52pm On Dec 06, 2017
alfredo4u:
Word of wisdom
Real wise words, it's always good to surprise. Some people will announce their plans and end up not achieving them, people end up laughing at them

1 Like

Re: Before & After Makeup Photos Of Lady With Black Spots, Pimples On Her Face by necktah: 4:33pm On Dec 06, 2017
Hmmm... So after the first night, I would wake up with a totally different person... WhyTF would u hide what will definatly show up later.
Re: Before & After Makeup Photos Of Lady With Black Spots, Pimples On Her Face by mrgreen4real(m): 6:19pm On Dec 06, 2017
That's how we (men) marry cream and other make-up materials without knowing
Re: Before & After Makeup Photos Of Lady With Black Spots, Pimples On Her Face by piagetskinner(m): 7:32pm On Dec 06, 2017
Jesusgirl92:
it's just want it means.... Don't because you know You have the Holy Spirit Walk into dangerous situations with eyes wide open and say..."Just watch and see... He'll save me like He always does".... Just like the preacher who wanted to test the Spirit by entering a lion's cage at Unibadan zoo in the 90s but ended up being devoured....

You study/ studied psychology I guess.

okay..thank you for clearing my doubts.I remember that story
the word excesses was what threw me off balance..I think it still means the same thing as do not test the holy spirit..yes?

what made you ask?

anyway I did in a way..not psychology persay...counselling pysc
Re: Before & After Makeup Photos Of Lady With Black Spots, Pimples On Her Face by blaze1916(m): 7:37pm On Dec 06, 2017
Fraud
Re: Before & After Makeup Photos Of Lady With Black Spots, Pimples On Her Face by Jesusgirl92(f): 7:46pm On Dec 06, 2017
piagetskinner:

okay..thank you for clearing my doubts.I remember that story
the word excesses was what threw me off balance..I think it still means the same thing as do not test the holy spirit..yes?

what made you ask?

anyway I did in a way..not psychology persay...counselling pysc
Yes... But I prefer to put it that way....

To your 2nd question, from your moniker... Jean Piaget and B F skinner.
Re: Before & After Makeup Photos Of Lady With Black Spots, Pimples On Her Face by piagetskinner(m): 8:39pm On Dec 06, 2017
Jesusgirl92:
Yes... But I prefer to put it that way....

To your 2nd question, from your moniker... Jean Piaget and B F skinner.

lol...OK. its all good.

to ur second statement, I did like their works at a time..
Re: Before & After Makeup Photos Of Lady With Black Spots, Pimples On Her Face by ufuosman(m): 9:40pm On Dec 06, 2017
Sar need to arrest her
Re: Before & After Makeup Photos Of Lady With Black Spots, Pimples On Her Face by jbblues24(m): 5:59pm On Jun 01, 2019
Really thought out! I wonder what would have happened if I made this grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2013 Contestants In Traditional Attire / Will You Rock This N60k Cut-Out Jeans? / Makeup: Our Amazing Before And Afters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.