Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,541 members, 7,812,684 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:33 PM

G-worldwide Responds To ”misleading Information” From Kiss Daniel’s Lawyers - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / G-worldwide Responds To ”misleading Information” From Kiss Daniel’s Lawyers (21297 Views)

Davido Stands With Kiss Daniel As His Lawyers Respond To G-Worldwide / Kiss Daniel Reacts To Lawsuit By G-Worldwide Entertainment / G-worldwide Entertainment Sues Kiss Daniel To Court (see Details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: G-worldwide Responds To ”misleading Information” From Kiss Daniel’s Lawyers by kingsleychuks: 1:22pm On Dec 06, 2017
abeg make una come sign me ooo i have 20 tracks
Re: G-worldwide Responds To ”misleading Information” From Kiss Daniel’s Lawyers by Olulinks(m): 1:29pm On Dec 06, 2017
kennygee:
Kiss Daniel is the biggest artiste they have on their label, won't dey prefer to end amicably.
This gel!
Re: G-worldwide Responds To ”misleading Information” From Kiss Daniel’s Lawyers by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 2:15pm On Dec 06, 2017
Kiss Daniel is fighting a lost battle. The best solution for him is to see out his contract or buy out his contract. I like his songs, I don't want him to go down like Brymo.

2 Likes

Re: G-worldwide Responds To ”misleading Information” From Kiss Daniel’s Lawyers by brunobaba(m): 2:24pm On Dec 06, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This Kiss Daniel's matter is distracting me here in Shiloh.

I dedicate my third to comment to every woman looking for husband here in Shiloh.
God can not be mocked, after slaying all through January to November, you now want to marry.

Keep deceiving yourselves.
Will you ever change?
Re: G-worldwide Responds To ”misleading Information” From Kiss Daniel’s Lawyers by QTEST007(m): 2:31pm On Dec 06, 2017
This is the consequence of entering into a slave contract with slave masters who disguises themselves as label owners.

1 Like

Re: G-worldwide Responds To ”misleading Information” From Kiss Daniel’s Lawyers by Newboss(m): 2:33pm On Dec 06, 2017
Thief called Kiss Daniel should go and pay his due. When they were signing him with millions of Naira, he was feeling good.

Ole, you want to waste someone's investment like that? Thunder fall on you! angry

2 Likes

Re: G-worldwide Responds To ”misleading Information” From Kiss Daniel’s Lawyers by Baroba(m): 2:38pm On Dec 06, 2017
yeyerolling:
smh. there are many labels out der investing and promoting upcoming artists and at the end d artist never blows. but when an artist blows he begins to feel the contract he signed before (to make it) is now unfair. i pity kiss daniel, make e go ask vector and brymo, hunger loading. no one will call him for shows cos of injunction. i pity am

Don't mind them, people think to promote and market an artist na beans, there are lots of talented artist banging out joints in studios all over the country with no one to promote or give them a chance.. Obviously, we are not privy to the contractual agreement between KD and G WW, if KD signed an agreement with G,the best thing for him to do is to sit it out, or reach an amicable settlement.. agreement na agreement..

1 Like

Re: G-worldwide Responds To ”misleading Information” From Kiss Daniel’s Lawyers by Shuayb0(m): 3:06pm On Dec 06, 2017
yeyerolling:
smh. there are many labels out der investing and promoting upcoming artists and at the end d artist never blows. but when an artist blows he begins to feel the contract he signed before (to make it) is now unfair. i pity kiss daniel, make e go ask vector and brymo, hunger loading. no one will call him for shows cos of injunction. i pity am
You've said it all, music artists just walk out on contracts like its their bedroom( and to think he signed 7 years). In this age, your label must be willing to let you go (you don't just wake up one morning and dump them). With that injunction, December shows don go, who knows when the case go end. I just trust his legal team would seek out of court settlement with the label.

1 Like

Re: G-worldwide Responds To ”misleading Information” From Kiss Daniel’s Lawyers by Nobody: 3:29pm On Dec 06, 2017
Stevengerd:
Ode ni awe yi oo.. what did makori do to brymo's career?
when last did you hear of brymo? I don't know why illiterates always resort to insults when they can't contribute an opinion to a discussion. Don't quote me again if you are sensible

2 Likes

Re: G-worldwide Responds To ”misleading Information” From Kiss Daniel’s Lawyers by Stevengerd(m): 3:31pm On Dec 06, 2017
fabiano09:

when last did you hear of brymo? I don't know why illiterates always resort to insults when they can't contribute an opinion to a discussion. Don't quote me again if you are sensible
U be mumu
Re: G-worldwide Responds To ”misleading Information” From Kiss Daniel’s Lawyers by Weirdmuzik: 3:55pm On Dec 06, 2017
kennygee:
Kiss Daniel is the biggest artiste they have on their label, won't dey prefer to end amicably.
they HAD ... his exit is the main cause of this issues
Re: G-worldwide Responds To ”misleading Information” From Kiss Daniel’s Lawyers by kabaka1: 9:01pm On Dec 06, 2017
kennygee:

...or maybe Kiss Daniel is better off by himself because the record deal he signed initially with the lavel is really fucking up his POTENTIAL EARNINGS as certified hitmaker.

have u noticed that every track that he releases is a certified hit, so am guessing he's been asking for an increase of his percentage for sales of his records but the label refuses to increase his share, best thing for to do is to leave the label ASAP.

but unfortunately by the way things are going now, an guessing he must have breached some of the terms of his record contract with the label
Re: G-worldwide Responds To ”misleading Information” From Kiss Daniel’s Lawyers by kabaka1: 9:07pm On Dec 06, 2017
fabiano09:

If gworldwilde have a good legal team kiss daniel is done,go and ask Makori who is a lawyer and a label owner what he did to brymo's career

am guessing can afford one now because The hits from Kiss Daniel made a lot of money for the label, so am guessing Kiss Daniel is bleeped if he breached the terms of his contract .....but hopefully not
Re: G-worldwide Responds To ”misleading Information” From Kiss Daniel’s Lawyers by kabaka1: 9:45pm On Dec 06, 2017
QTEST007:
This is the consequence of entering into a slave contract with slave masters who disguises themselves as label owners.

there's really nothing like a slave contract because during signing the contract nobody forced him to sign the contract. ofcourse, he read the contract with his team and signed it out of his own free will.
what u have to understand is that label owners are just investors who see opportunities through an artistes and hope to maximize the profit with the recording contract with the artistes. what most new artistes don't really understand is that they have the right to negotiate during their contract signing for a term which gives them some good flexibility to control the destiny and music while under contract

1 Like

Re: G-worldwide Responds To ”misleading Information” From Kiss Daniel’s Lawyers by Dfinex(f): 10:57pm On Dec 06, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This Kiss Daniel's matter is distracting me here in Shiloh.

I dedicate my third to comment to every woman looking for husband here in Shiloh.
God can not be mocked, after slaying all through January to November, you now want to marry.

Keep deceiving yourselves.

Lol....very funny comment
Re: G-worldwide Responds To ”misleading Information” From Kiss Daniel’s Lawyers by Eazy08100(m): 11:15pm On Dec 06, 2017
So, what happen next tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Zion Ayo Balogun, Wizkid's 3rd Son, Adorable New Photos / Pictures Of Annie Idibia's Pink Birthday Cake / Majek Fashek: "Tinubu Was A Poor Man, Anybody Can Be A Millionaire" (Pics/Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.