Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,230 members, 7,836,111 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Pob Has Written Letters To Many Countries, Claiming Nigeria Perpetrates Genocide - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pob Has Written Letters To Many Countries, Claiming Nigeria Perpetrates Genocide (833 Views)

Fashola: Many Countries Begged Nigeria For Food During Lockdown / Atiku's POB: Election Tribunal Lacks Jurisdiction To Decide. APC's Reply Defecti / IPOB Written Letters To Many Countries Saying Nigeria Perpetrates Genocide – FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pob Has Written Letters To Many Countries, Claiming Nigeria Perpetrates Genocide by wiseEast: 11:27am On Dec 06, 2017
The Federal Government has said that the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, has written petition letters to many government outside Nigeria, telling them that Nigeria is a country where there is genocide and that Nigeria is a country where Muslims persecute Christians.
The Minister of Information and Culture, Alhaji Lai Mohammed, disclosed this on Tuesday when he appeared on a live TV programme “Good Morning Nigeria” on the Nigeria Television Authority (NTA).
The Minister also said that those countries IPOB has written to are known to the Federal Government of Nigeria and that some of them are the ones supporting and funding IPOB’s activities in Nigeria.
Alhaji Mohammed however said that most of the countries supporting the group were doing so based on ignorance.
He said the countries had been hoodwinked by IPOB into believing that “Nigeria is a country where Muslims persecute Christians” and a country where there is genocide.
“As we speak today, IPOB has written letters to many Governments outside Nigeria, international parliaments sending fake and cloned videos claiming there is genocide in Nigeria.
The minister charged the international community not to adopt double standard in dealing with IPOB and to be more diligent before making any pronouncements.
He said what the countries would never accept in their territories, should not be encouraged in Nigeria.
He said the federal government is equally taking steps to block all avenues through which IPOB gets its funding.
“Terrorists do not publish where their funding are coming from. But we know the countries that are supporting IPOB.
“We know the sources of their funding though I am not at liberty to disclose them here.
“We are taking steps to block them and we are also taking a lot of diplomatic actions in respect of the countries that are supporting them”
ME: IPOB zuru ka emee! We are resolute. They thought IPOB will just fold their hands and watch them kill all the Igbos? This is just the tip of the iceberg....There's no peace for the wicked. Lai, as your name is and sounds continue to lie to those helpless Nigerians who are listening to your lies.
Re: Pob Has Written Letters To Many Countries, Claiming Nigeria Perpetrates Genocide by tsdarkside(m): 11:40am On Dec 06, 2017
then what...?...the same people that were threatning nigeria,throw things at the army and attack a police station...?...

any nation or organization that sides with them will be declared enemies of nigeria.....simple....

btw...you made a mistake by your title....you forget the i......writing ipob on nairaland is not against rules yet....
i dont even think it would make sense banning the word sef....not even writing biafra is illegal...

soo,stop giving yoursef too much headaches over nothing....if you think nigeria did something wrong to you by defending ourselfs,then drag us to court.....we dont realy care....
Re: Pob Has Written Letters To Many Countries, Claiming Nigeria Perpetrates Genocide by tsdarkside(m): 12:08pm On Dec 06, 2017
you still need to prove the genocide part though in court....shias were warned but they didnt listened...ipob were warned too.....

you cant challenge a ol goverment of a nation and await things will turn out well....especialy when you become agressive....

not even catalonians were agressive but they still didnt get what they wanted....

soooooo.....whatever....
Re: Pob Has Written Letters To Many Countries, Claiming Nigeria Perpetrates Genocide by tsdarkside(m): 12:09pm On Dec 06, 2017
you are already free in your area in the east.....i dont know why you need to wait to rename a piece of land biafra before you start developing it.....
Re: Pob Has Written Letters To Many Countries, Claiming Nigeria Perpetrates Genocide by tsdarkside(m): 12:16pm On Dec 06, 2017
you people just dont think....what you call your area is important not if others call it biafra too....dont you have to work and pay tax in your so called biafra area no more........whats realy the difference..?...

if you didnt pushed your luck sooooo much you would still be flying your biafran flags all over una area....

why dont you people think....the law says you cant divide nigeria...period....

you cant just abandon the laws that everybody agreed on and start something other now....oohhh yes,igbos were there when the papers of independence was sighned....dont even dare to tell us today that we double crossed igbos....nobody is buying that lie....
Re: Pob Has Written Letters To Many Countries, Claiming Nigeria Perpetrates Genocide by tsdarkside(m): 12:33pm On Dec 06, 2017
i dont know any stories that nigerians went on the streets and burnt biafran flags...that much respect we have for you...but you just always look down on us in return as if we are nothing.... undecided

listening to radia biafra is not a good idea.....you cant look down on others and await from them to respect you...thats crazy....

wishful thinking...me,a deltan you called a drunkard....do you realy think i will respect you in return...??....
Re: Pob Has Written Letters To Many Countries, Claiming Nigeria Perpetrates Genocide by nkwuocha1: 12:54pm On Dec 06, 2017
grin grin

Somebody is already going nuts.
Re: Pob Has Written Letters To Many Countries, Claiming Nigeria Perpetrates Genocide by Stingman: 1:34pm On Dec 06, 2017
tsdarkside:
you are already free in your area in the east.....i dont know why you need to wait to rename a piece of land biafra before you start developing it.....

Seek knowledge mister...We can't build our bridges and roads and put a toll on them without permission from the FG. We can't even create coal power plant without begging the FG. The best thing that can happen to the SE is to have some form of autonomy like the Catalans ar least...W

Why are you too scared to rule yourself?
Re: Pob Has Written Letters To Many Countries, Claiming Nigeria Perpetrates Genocide by tsdarkside(m): 2:48pm On Dec 06, 2017
Stingman:

Seek knowledge mister...We can't build our bridges and roads and put a toll on them without permission from the FG. We can't even create coal power plant without begging the FG. The best thing that can happen to the SE is to have some form of autonomy like the Catalans ar least...W

Why are you too scared to rule yourself?

but you already have autonomie.....who stopped okoro from building statues or doing a nonesense like ministries of happiness....??

the autonomie is even hurting you sef.....

am already in charge of my self...i dont need approval from anybody for that....you dont have to wait for renaming a piece of land before doing something for yourselfs.....is not that nigeria forced una governors on una anyways....

tell your governors to do want you want in your biafra area or fvck off....i dont understand why you always vote such people because they are igbos.........if a donkey can develope your area,then vote a donkey.....if you cant even get this simple task right...

how you wan govern your biafra even sef...??....through crude force....?...force never works...

i wouldnt try it....

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Roundabouts Removal Saves Residents N87bn Yearly – Report / The Undiluted Truth About Benue Killings / Between Igbos, Fulani Herdsmen And Some Nigerians Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.