Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,586 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Beautiful Young Lady Down With Lungs Cancer Needs N5million For Surgery - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Beautiful Young Lady Down With Lungs Cancer Needs N5million For Surgery (388 Views)

Canadian Who Wants Both A Vagina & Penis Wins Funding For Surgery (Photos) / The Black Lungs Of A Chinese Chain Smoker (Graphic Photos, Video) / Nengi Rachel Fubara Has Cancer. Needs N12m For Surgery. Laura Ikeji Reacts (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Young Lady Down With Lungs Cancer Needs N5million For Surgery by Bhelamblog(m): 11:43am On Dec 06, 2017
Someone just sent this to me, and i really feel for her, please help with what ever you can, If your touched to help, don't hesitate. Thanks, read the message posted plus Medical reports below!

''Hi Ebiwali, this lady Ifiemi Otuogha is my elder sister.. Please help blog her for me..

''Hear her story. I was diagnosed of lung cancer February 2017. The devastation the news caused to me and my family cannot be explained. Since then we 've being battling to contain the spread to other parts of the body through alternative medicine, which involves complete change of lifestyle and expensive supplement which can no longer be afforded by family and friends alone. I want to kindly appeal to the general public for its support to help get all the supplements I need and get further treatments. Please my family/friends are using this medium to appeal to everyone who sees this to come to our aid financially to help give me a chance to be well and alive. The supplements and treatments involved will span a period of 2 years of constant supply of supplement which will cost over 5 million naira.
If you are touched to help me get well and stay alive, please kindly sow a seed to my account. Nothing is too small. May the good Lord bless you all IN Jesus name. Nothing is too small
☎08037142264
☎ 09075821417
IFIEMI OTUOGHA
UBA..

News From Ebiwali-- http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2017/12/beautiful-young-lady-down-with-lungs.html

Cc: lalasticlala

Fynestboi MissyB3

Re: Beautiful Young Lady Down With Lungs Cancer Needs N5million For Surgery by marshalldgreat(m): 12:11pm On Dec 06, 2017
Kai...

(1) (Reply)

Well Known Cure For Fibroids / Breaking News: Lassa Patient Discovered In Ekiti Reportedly Dead / What If Everybody Knows The Time They Are Leaving This World?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.