Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,732 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Man Has Sex His Wit His Kid Daughter,Shares Photo On Facebook.See Reactions(Pics - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Has Sex His Wit His Kid Daughter,Shares Photo On Facebook.See Reactions(Pics (6209 Views)

DO NOT SEARCH 'PONCONG' On Facebook! �See Why He Is Trending / SHOCKING!! Two Masquerades Caught Romancing A Girl In Public See Reactions(Pics) / Man Caught Having Sex With Underage Ebonyi Girl.see Reactions(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Has Sex His Wit His Kid Daughter,Shares Photo On Facebook.See Reactions(Pics by zoba88: 12:17pm On Dec 06, 2017
A Kenyan man,Job Omondi Oboo,has got people talking after he shared photo of his daughter whom he has been having sex with on Facebook and said he loves having sex with her and can not stop it.

See what he posted on the screenshot below and see how people reacted

cc; Lalasticlala,ijebabe

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/12/love-having-sx-with-my-daughter-and-won.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: Man Has Sex His Wit His Kid Daughter,Shares Photo On Facebook.See Reactions(Pics by MrRichy(m): 12:18pm On Dec 06, 2017
when you thought you've seen it all...

let the trumpet sound already... this world have tire person

1 Like

Re: Man Has Sex His Wit His Kid Daughter,Shares Photo On Facebook.See Reactions(Pics by nero2face: 12:19pm On Dec 06, 2017
Father from hell... Them suppose lock u up with Bobirisky for de same room... undecided undecided
Re: Man Has Sex His Wit His Kid Daughter,Shares Photo On Facebook.See Reactions(Pics by zoba88: 12:19pm On Dec 06, 2017

Re: Man Has Sex His Wit His Kid Daughter,Shares Photo On Facebook.See Reactions(Pics by darfay: 12:19pm On Dec 06, 2017
It is either one of these two

Child Abuse
Media/publicity stunt
Re: Man Has Sex His Wit His Kid Daughter,Shares Photo On Facebook.See Reactions(Pics by anethcharly(m): 12:27pm On Dec 06, 2017
Hmmmm
Am confused...

Re: Man Has Sex His Wit His Kid Daughter,Shares Photo On Facebook.See Reactions(Pics by SenorFax(m): 12:49pm On Dec 06, 2017
Another animal spotted, let's sell him to Libyans, they will appreciate

1 Like

Re: Man Has Sex His Wit His Kid Daughter,Shares Photo On Facebook.See Reactions(Pics by thorpido(m): 12:50pm On Dec 06, 2017
He must be sick.I wonder what the child rights groups in Kenya are doing.

This thread just made me lose my appetite.
Re: Man Has Sex His Wit His Kid Daughter,Shares Photo On Facebook.See Reactions(Pics by Evablizin(f): 12:53pm On Dec 06, 2017
Crazy man with no atom of shame.

The thunder that will strike you is doing press up.

Re: Man Has Sex His Wit His Kid Daughter,Shares Photo On Facebook.See Reactions(Pics by Nobody: 12:57pm On Dec 06, 2017

shocked

∆The man is mad ∆
Re: Man Has Sex His Wit His Kid Daughter,Shares Photo On Facebook.See Reactions(Pics by policy12: 2:34pm On Dec 06, 2017
MrRichy:
when you thought you've seen it all...

let the trumpet sound already... this world have tire person

You are going no where we are in it together o..

1 Like

Re: Man Has Sex His Wit His Kid Daughter,Shares Photo On Facebook.See Reactions(Pics by enoqueen: 2:48pm On Dec 06, 2017
WTF is this

1 Like

Re: Man Has Sex His Wit His Kid Daughter,Shares Photo On Facebook.See Reactions(Pics by respect80(m): 3:56pm On Dec 06, 2017
End time father
Re: Man Has Sex His Wit His Kid Daughter,Shares Photo On Facebook.See Reactions(Pics by Samusu(m): 4:56pm On Dec 06, 2017
Beyond abomination
Re: Man Has Sex His Wit His Kid Daughter,Shares Photo On Facebook.See Reactions(Pics by adadike281(f): 5:09pm On Dec 06, 2017
I feel so much for d poor little girl. imagine d man's weight on the poor girl. sheer agony! Tufiakwa!
Re: Man Has Sex His Wit His Kid Daughter,Shares Photo On Facebook.See Reactions(Pics by Queenzzy: 5:18pm On Dec 06, 2017
He deserves to be castrated for real
Re: Man Has Sex His Wit His Kid Daughter,Shares Photo On Facebook.See Reactions(Pics by Nobody: 5:33pm On Dec 06, 2017
Could be a typo nd he didn't notice...
Re: Man Has Sex His Wit His Kid Daughter,Shares Photo On Facebook.See Reactions(Pics by Northernonyenku(m): 6:16pm On Dec 06, 2017
I strongly doubt dis post..he might just mean something else but chose d wrong words.in a sane country,he has already lost d child to some child protection authorities
Re: Man Has Sex His Wit His Kid Daughter,Shares Photo On Facebook.See Reactions(Pics by internetgangste: 7:15pm On Dec 06, 2017
A minute silence for those that have suffered the same fate but cannot comment.
Re: Man Has Sex His Wit His Kid Daughter,Shares Photo On Facebook.See Reactions(Pics by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 06, 2017
Somebody please tell me it's a typo error that he meant to type loving. cry
Re: Man Has Sex His Wit His Kid Daughter,Shares Photo On Facebook.See Reactions(Pics by gqboyy(m): 8:58pm On Dec 06, 2017
what manner of fuckery is this?

Re: Man Has Sex His Wit His Kid Daughter,Shares Photo On Facebook.See Reactions(Pics by dreamworld: 10:03pm On Dec 06, 2017
N
Re: Man Has Sex His Wit His Kid Daughter,Shares Photo On Facebook.See Reactions(Pics by dreamworld: 10:03pm On Dec 06, 2017
adadike281:
I feel so much for d poor little girl. imagine d man's weight on the poor girl. sheer agony! Tufiakwa!
U luv to b on top?
Re: Man Has Sex His Wit His Kid Daughter,Shares Photo On Facebook.See Reactions(Pics by festwiz(m): 1:06am On Dec 07, 2017
Okay, that's it. I'm done with this world.

Re: Man Has Sex His Wit His Kid Daughter,Shares Photo On Facebook.See Reactions(Pics by proudly233: 4:31am On Dec 07, 2017
On behalf of the streets of naija, we donate SARS to Kenya because of things like this.
Re: Man Has Sex His Wit His Kid Daughter,Shares Photo On Facebook.See Reactions(Pics by columbus007(m): 8:16am On Dec 07, 2017
There are so many more who are still hiding doing such things to their daughters,my ex-girlfriend once told me about her friend who her father slept with and promised to buy her a car,and that was what happenend after which they abomination took another turn.
Re: Man Has Sex His Wit His Kid Daughter,Shares Photo On Facebook.See Reactions(Pics by dannytoe(m): 10:21am On Dec 07, 2017
He needs SARS to reset his brain fast.

(1) (Reply)

Vikings Cult War Claims The Life Of This Handsome Man PHOTOS / War Between Nigerians And Ghanaians In Accra. Viewer Discretion Is Advised. / Kuda App Is A Scam, Remove Your Funds Now!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.