Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

Oyerr Is Just Unique - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Oyerr Is Just Unique (1053 Views)

React Class Component Is Just A Mess / Programming Is just Like Playing Football / Oyerr Is Just Unique (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oyerr Is Just Unique by oyerr: 1:40pm On Dec 06, 2017
I may not be able to convince the whole of the programmers in this forum about oyerr.com,
but you must know that doing what you know to do best doesn't stop at owning a shop.
It includes solving societal issues using your skills as well as creating a unique profile for your self especially with a freelance website like oyerr.com . Oyerr.com is not limited to Nigeria, it is for everyone around the globe. That's why we integrated PayPal recently to enable clients outside Nigeria to make online payments. I don't want you to be left out.

Re: Oyerr Is Just Unique by mustang247: 7:28am On Dec 08, 2017
i really do not know how the website works, how can i post a job and not being able to place my contact any where, how can a potential client contact me, or the client have to go through you, i really do not understand.
Re: Oyerr Is Just Unique by oyerr: 1:46pm On Dec 11, 2017
mustang247:
i really do not know how the website works, how can i post a job and not being able to place my contact any where, how can a potential client contact me, or the client have to go through you, i really do not understand.

Hello sir
On your profile setting, there is a space where you can detail your phone digits. Aside the initial signing in, you have to update your profile under the profile setting section on your page . Besides you have a platform for hosting a conversation with whom ever you want to.
You just have to go through us, by the way. you may not know who you are doing business with. we only serve as an escrow service. we hold the money while you do the job and pay you when you are done with the job. no one losses at last. That's how freelance services operate.
Its a business mind your, you may get a job from someone in Abuja or Ghana. We simply provide a platform for you to do your business and get paid without any case of fraud.

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Get Andriod Studio Functional On My Pc / I want to buy a verified naija AdSense account asap / I Need A Senior Php Or Node.js Developer For An Urgent Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.