Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,425 members, 7,822,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Get Paid For Writing Stories - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Get Paid For Writing Stories (2147 Views)

10 Sites To Get Paid For Writing / Turn Your Passion For Writing Into An Alarming Money Making Machine! / Looking for writing opportunities to make Extra Income? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Paid For Writing Stories by cooldud62: 8:35pm On Mar 29, 2010
Hi there, if you can write a good romance story that ends with a question like what do I do now without being vulgar, take up your pen now and start writing because for every write up, you are paid N500 if your story is used. If you have 10 stories, that’s cool N5000.
Your story is your property as long as you did not copy from somewhere and will be paid for. What are you waiting for?
Start writing and send your stories to letshare247@gmail.com let your subject be: I want to be paid for my story.
It is good to note that your story might be edited to conform with our magazine policy
You can also mail for enquiries.
Hope to see you smiling to the bank soon.
Good luck
Re: Get Paid For Writing Stories by olulu(m): 10:51pm On Mar 30, 2010
N500 per story? a cool N5000 for 10 stories grin grin grin grin lol
U are far too kind.
reminds me of a saying,, if u pay peanuts, u will get,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . "
Re: Get Paid For Writing Stories by Donsagacious(m): 5:50am On Apr 12, 2010
Abeg, I know I kind-of need cash, but that's to small. Don't You know the worth of a raw piece? (i bet You don't). Keep Your change okay!
Re: Get Paid For Writing Stories by DeleSMOG: 10:24am On Apr 12, 2010
Is this guy for real?! Come on, try something more realistic please. tongue
Re: Get Paid For Writing Stories by Parnassuss(m): 4:30pm On Apr 15, 2010
500 bucks, dude thats not cool for Abuja based persons like me, how long should the stories be anyways?
Re: Get Paid For Writing Stories by violent(m): 6:36pm On Apr 15, 2010
[size=14pt]WHAT!!!!![/size]

(1) (Reply)

"The DEAD MAN WHO Could Love AGAIN" / The Mafia: The First 100 Years / My Book Of Short Stories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.