Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,036 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

David.(A playboy's love story) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / David.(A playboy's love story) (1135 Views)

Diary Of A Playboy (18+) / Diary Of A Broke Playboy 2.0 / LOVESTRUCK - A Campus Love Story. By Demsid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

David.(A playboy's love story) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Dec 06, 2017
This is my first story guys,please tell me how you find it,criticism is allowed.thanks

N:PURELY FICTION,ALL CHARACTERS AND PLACES ARE FROM THE WRITER'S IMAGINATION.ANY RESEMBLANCE TO ACTUAL PLACES AND PEOPLE ARE OUT OF COINCIDENCE.

A playboy's love story by David Nwofor

CHAPTER 1

It was a cool morning ,so that was a good morning for me to sleep in.But my ever busy roommates would never let it happen,Especially Emmanuel and Kevin,my so called best friends.Kevin,ever so troublesome,slapped me awake.I woke up as if I was bitten by a snake.Emma and Kevin burst out laughing.

Me:Guy,which level naa?person no fit sleep small again.(was rubbing my face from the slap)

Kevin:David,dis one wey you no wan wake up I dey suspect you oo

Emma:E be like say you dey sample one fine girl for dream

I just hissed,got up from the bed and went into the bathroom.
It was Tuesday,so I had only one lecture.I dressed in a black T-shirt covered with a red long sleeved shirt (with the sleeves folded.I unbuttoned the red shirt.) untop black jeans and black sneakers with white soles,with a black face cap to match.as usual,me,Emma and Kevin were on our way to the lecture hall when I suddenly realized that I forgot to grab a pen.I was moving across the passage when I bumped into someone.I was about to insult the hell out of the guy.but what I saw froze me.the supposed guy was actually a girl,the most beautiful girl I had ever seen.she was light skinned and had her somewhat long hair packed at the back.Her boobs and ass weren't bad either.her lips were perfectly pink.She was clad in a blue T-shirt and blue jeans with a black pair of sneakers.I was too stunned to speak.I just apologized and she said it was okay,she had that kind of voice that could make a guy want to faint. I just watched her walk away like I was watching monday night raw,when she was out of sight,I forgot all about my lecture,I went straight to my hostel and crashed on my bed thinking about her.I spent the whole day in my room thinking "I have to meet up with her again".I was in love,no doubt, but I didn't know how,I didn't even know her name.I slept off but the sound of our door woke me up again,it was her,my heart swelled up with mixed emotions of joy and embarrassment,because I wasn't wearing a shirt.But she was smiling,she came towards my bed and sat beside me.She said four words that made my heart beat faster "David,I love you".Before I could respond,she kissed me liked she needed me to survive.we stopped and I blurted out "I love you" as loud as I could.Then I suddenly felt water splash on my face.I got up and found Emma and kevin laughing and gasping for breath.In my mind I was like "f#*k,it was just a dream!!"

(1) (Reply)

Reserved For Audience Voting / Etisalat BIS Is Now #1,000 / The Last Night Of The Creaking Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.