Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,905 members, 7,817,681 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

[GET IN HERE]... My Observation Of Nairaland Pet Section - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / [GET IN HERE]... My Observation Of Nairaland Pet Section (2018 Views)

Pet Section Moderator - What Is Happening? Scam Posts Everywhere / Same Pics .... 3 Different Sellers ... Yahoo Boys In Pet Section / Bobby Saxy Rules Pet Section Of Nairaland...if U Blive Drop Ur Comments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

[GET IN HERE]... My Observation Of Nairaland Pet Section by AxxeMan: 5:41pm On Dec 06, 2017
How legit is this dog breeder Bobbysaxxy?.... He has the most threads on this section so he is hard to miss , that was why I stumbled on His threads I guess..... A couple of weeks back he was hawking some dogs and another nairalander kovu challagened him of posting his dogs up for sale and you won't believe instead of apologising for trying to take our intelligence for a ride he quickly posted sold!! Sold!! And edited the thread . undecided..

Taking a look at all his threads I don't believe him to be a breader but just a mere reseller playing a fast one to get a quick buck!

Anyways I guess I would have to go get a puppy from a reputable kennel down my street as the pet section on nairaland is rather too depressing , I see a lot of mixed dogs here sad been sold has 100% pure , pedigree all those bullshit!

Cheers!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: [GET IN HERE]... My Observation Of Nairaland Pet Section by Lomprico2: 6:37pm On Dec 06, 2017
Dude is a scam!

3 Likes

Re: [GET IN HERE]... My Observation Of Nairaland Pet Section by logadims: 6:53pm On Dec 06, 2017
is that all you have to say about the pet section

How about the educating articles and posts?

1 Like

Re: [GET IN HERE]... My Observation Of Nairaland Pet Section by nelson7777: 7:03pm On Dec 06, 2017
d guy is 100% legit, speaking 4rm personal experience, and 4rm experience of those i recommended to him....

truth b told,, all dog breeders are resellers directly or indirectly, no matter hw we try to pretend,,

4 example they r times i wont hv dogs, buyers will send money to my account n say its my business hw i get it, wat they knw is that they wnt a particular dog..

lastly nt every time, we hv misunderstanding wit a business associate, we jump n term d person a scammer, dat word hurts deeply... it means we 4gt d past good things they hv done, both personal n business wise, all their reputation was false,
personally speaking bobby saved my sick dog, wen abt 5 vets rejected d sick dog..

pls lets learn to b angry, insult n fight each other, bt nt defame someone's legit business.. pls d country hard..

Bobby abeg take corrections n apologise to ur customers, wen u wrong them.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: [GET IN HERE]... My Observation Of Nairaland Pet Section by logadims: 7:08pm On Dec 06, 2017
nelson7777:

truth b told,, all dog breeders are resellers directly or indirectly, no matter hw we try to pretend
you are 100% wrong on this.

3 Likes

Re: [GET IN HERE]... My Observation Of Nairaland Pet Section by bobbysaxy: 7:22pm On Dec 06, 2017
Am simply the best...that is why am a big topic...tnx God...people now make research about me....this is so amazing....if u are on nairaland and u have not heard of bobbysaxy then u are not a nairalander....God bless u guys....my haters are in trouble already....those who feel offended sorry ooo.to my fans u made me who I am today....keep spreading the name bobbysaxy...it's a blessing in disguise...axxeman, ur monicker speaks greatness..continue spreading bobby saxy...one love

1 Like

Re: [GET IN HERE]... My Observation Of Nairaland Pet Section by AxxeMan: 7:25pm On Dec 06, 2017
bobbysaxy:
Am simply the best...that is why am a big topic...tnx God...people now make research about me....this is so amazing....if u are on nairaland and u have not heard of bobbysaxy then u are not a narialander....God bless u guys....my haters are in trouble already....those who fell offended sorry ooo.to my fans u made me who I am today....keep spreading the name bobbysaxy...it's a blessing in disguise

Get off your high horse, you are a seller here never forget that , what you did is wrong already now you are even mixing ego into it.

My guy just take correction and move on!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: [GET IN HERE]... My Observation Of Nairaland Pet Section by xana101: 7:32pm On Dec 06, 2017
I bought one female Caucasian from Bobby last year November. The dog is one year now and very massive like a lion. From next yr I'll start selling her pupps by Gods grace. No female co. in my area (iba and ojo) that is as big as mine. I'm in Lagos and sent money to him and he delivered my pup the next day. To me he is legit.

2 Likes

Re: [GET IN HERE]... My Observation Of Nairaland Pet Section by bobbysaxy: 7:56pm On Dec 06, 2017
xana101:
I bought one female Caucasian from Bobby last year November. The dog is one year now and very massive like a lion. From next yr I'll start selling her pupps by Gods grace. No female co. in my area (iba and ojo) that is as big as mine. I'm in Lagos and sent money to him and he delivered my pup the next day. To me he is legit.
another great guy speaking....no doubt am great...after this thread if anybody still come up here to ask if bobbysaxy is legit then u are the problem of ur life, why not join the winning team....u need to go to the mountain to pray so that the spirit of jealousy will leave ur life alone so u can be great like bobby saxy...perioid...
Re: [GET IN HERE]... My Observation Of Nairaland Pet Section by Kovu(m): 11:25pm On Dec 06, 2017
nelson7777:
d guy is 100% legit, speaking 4rm personal experience, and 4rm experience of those i recommended to him....

truth b told,, all dog breeders are resellers directly or indirectly, no matter hw we try to pretend,,

4 example they r times i wont hv dogs, buyers will send money to my account n say its my business hw i get it, wat they knw is that they wnt a particular dog..

lastly nt every time, we hv misunderstanding wit a business associate, we jump n term d person a scammer, dat word hurts deeply... it means we 4gt d past good things they hv done, both personal n business wise, all their reputation was false,
personally speaking bobby saved my sick dog, wen abt 5 vets rejected d sick dog..

pls lets learn to b angry, insult n fight each other, bt nt defame someone's legit business.. pls d country hard..

Bobby abeg take corrections n apologise to ur customers, wen u wrong them.

Good to see you have positive things to say about him.
Experiences are different. I've had two contacts with him and both were not pleasant so calling him a scam didn't just come up like that.

2 Likes

Re: [GET IN HERE]... My Observation Of Nairaland Pet Section by FrancisAdl(m): 2:41am On Dec 07, 2017
xana101:

Not doubting you but kindly post pics, I'll like to get one soon
Re: [GET IN HERE]... My Observation Of Nairaland Pet Section by nelson7777: 3:05am On Dec 07, 2017
logadims:
you are 100% wrong on this.
true i might b wrong, i just felt dat any1 who breeds dog must hv sold, a dog dat is nt his/hers at 1 point..
Re: [GET IN HERE]... My Observation Of Nairaland Pet Section by Ekiseme(m): 6:41am On Dec 07, 2017
Bobby na sure niqqa o, forget the brouhaha.
Re: [GET IN HERE]... My Observation Of Nairaland Pet Section by davillian(m): 8:26am On Dec 07, 2017
There was a dispute here btw a member and a breeder.
The member lost his dog due to carelessness of the breeder.
Bobbysaxy offered the member a GSD puppy which ended the dispute btw both parties.
When I set Bobbysaxy would be getting a ped boerboel from bob.
Re: [GET IN HERE]... My Observation Of Nairaland Pet Section by Namdeenero(m): 9:07am On Dec 07, 2017
Did you open this thread because of nairaland pet section or for Bobbysaxy? You registered on nairaland on the 1st day of December and you're here writing bullshit about petland. Bro appreciate the other educative threads, petland is not just for buying and selling of pets.

As for Bobbysaxy, he may have his shortcomings but I guess that's what makes him human. Dude has helped me too sometime in the past.

Op use your head

1 Like

Re: [GET IN HERE]... My Observation Of Nairaland Pet Section by logadims: 2:04pm On Dec 07, 2017
nelson7777:

true i might b wrong, i just felt dat any1 who breeds dog must hv sold, a dog dat is nt his/hers at 1 point..
you felt. you shouldn't have generalized it. neither should you have said- 'the truth be told".
Re: [GET IN HERE]... My Observation Of Nairaland Pet Section by zadokokezie(m): 3:48pm On Dec 07, 2017
y una like to dey disturb Bobbysaxy.

personally I admire him. he always stand strong no matter d accusations he get. his puppies are usually one of d best I do see in this pet section.
Re: [GET IN HERE]... My Observation Of Nairaland Pet Section by bobbysaxy: 4:09pm On Dec 07, 2017
zadokokezie:
y una like to dey disturb Bobbysaxy.

personally I admire him. he always stand strong no matter d accusations he get. his puppies are usually one of d best I do see in this pet section.
hahahhaaahahahaa...Blessed Man...Tell them...Truth is bitter...I keep working harder....they must bow down for greatness
Re: [GET IN HERE]... My Observation Of Nairaland Pet Section by bobbysaxy: 4:17pm On Dec 07, 2017
AxxeMan:

Get off your high horse, you are a seller here never forget that , what you did is wrong already now you are even mixing ego into it.

My guy just take correction and move on!!
bow down for greatness and join the wining team...the bobbysaxy team...it's too late to fail...the name is now everywhere....still relevant and strong...embrace success my brother
Re: [GET IN HERE]... My Observation Of Nairaland Pet Section by AxxeMan: 8:05pm On Dec 07, 2017
bobbysaxy:
bow down for greatness and join the wining team...the bobbysaxy team...it's too late to fail...the name is now everywhere....still relevant and strong...embrace success my brother

You are not great Mr man, remain small sef I for call you scammer
Re: [GET IN HERE]... My Observation Of Nairaland Pet Section by bobbysaxy: 9:13pm On Dec 07, 2017
AxxeMan:

You are not great Mr man, remain small sef I for call you scammer
u created an account becos of me...lol..purify ur mind....people have said it all....its too late to fail...join the winning team
Re: [GET IN HERE]... My Observation Of Nairaland Pet Section by countsparrow: 1:34am On Dec 08, 2017
Bobby is no scam, i bought a Rottweiler from him sometimes last year and a CO from him some weeks ago... If my first experience was awful, i wouldn't go for another puppy...

We know many who sell dogs on here are not the real owners, but one thing is for sure, you don't buy a dog from Bobby and he sends something else to you... What you request for is what u get...

Like someone said above, my Rottweiler is also a big one, it was difficult finding a male to match her, cause her height and body shape is almost like dat of males i saw around... Had to go as far as maryland to mate her...

11weeks CO, 1 year 5months Rott...

Re: [GET IN HERE]... My Observation Of Nairaland Pet Section by bobbysaxy: 6:38am On Dec 08, 2017
countsparrow:
Bobby is no scam, i bought a Rottweiler from him sometimes last year and a CO from him some weeks ago... If my first experience was awful, i wouldn't go for another puppy...

We know many who sell dogs on here are not the real owners, but one thing is for sure, you don't buy a dog from Bobby and he sends something else to you... What you request for is what u get...

Like someone said above, my Rottweiler is also a big one, it was difficult finding a male to match her, cause her height and body shape is almost like dat of males i saw around... Had to go as far as maryland to mate her...

when I say it's too late to fail I understand wat am saying...another person just came out to clear u now...so join d success team...thank so much sir @ countsparrow...don't mind them, they like disturbing bobbysaxy a lot...they wanna know why I put up so much hardwork into my job and why I barely have time to envy others...it's always a suprise to them...take it or leave it I remain Nigeria most popular breeder....
Re: [GET IN HERE]... My Observation Of Nairaland Pet Section by xana101: 11:18am On Dec 08, 2017
FrancisAdl:

Not doubting you but kindly post pics, I'll like to get one soon
see pix. The pix didn't do d dog justice as its bigger real life. She is one year in December 2017. Hope to cross her soon

Re: [GET IN HERE]... My Observation Of Nairaland Pet Section by bobbysaxy: 11:51am On Dec 08, 2017
xana101:
see pix. The pix didn't do d dog justice as its bigger real life. She is one year in December 2017. Hope to cross her soon
xana101 dis ur dog is tall oooo...awesome...cool dog....u did a great work my correct customer....hahahaaha

1 Like

Re: [GET IN HERE]... My Observation Of Nairaland Pet Section by bobbysaxy: 11:53am On Dec 08, 2017
countsparrow:

my hardcore customer ur dogs are awesome....doing great...great dogs
Re: [GET IN HERE]... My Observation Of Nairaland Pet Section by miremoses(m): 12:02pm On Dec 08, 2017
Re: [GET IN HERE]... My Observation Of Nairaland Pet Section by xana101: 12:08pm On Dec 08, 2017
bobbysaxy:
xana101 dis ur dog is tall oooo...awesome...cool dog....u did a great work my correct customer....hahahaaha
yeah. Now I don't feed her everyday. She eat one day and skip the next day. she is very big like lion. People de run each time I take her for a walk. Thanks Bobbysaxxy for the nice pup. Very soon I'll start selling her pups. I'm crossing her with one giant male co in my area. Pix of d mating will be uploaded and their pup would be uploaded for sale by next year by d grace of God.
Re: [GET IN HERE]... My Observation Of Nairaland Pet Section by xana101: 12:10pm On Dec 08, 2017
She is very aggressive even to me. If I flog her she will want to attack me. What can I do bobby?
Re: [GET IN HERE]... My Observation Of Nairaland Pet Section by ejosamson: 12:37pm On Dec 08, 2017
guy why waste ur time on dis issue (abi u want scam bobby?)d guy is good period. no b say dem scam u nd u don dey complain about d guy progress(free d matter)
Re: [GET IN HERE]... My Observation Of Nairaland Pet Section by bobbysaxy: 12:46pm On Dec 08, 2017
xana101:
She is very aggressive even to me. If I flog her she will want to attack me. What can I do bobby?
try be calm to her...Don't her more aggressive since u wanna use Her for breeding...
Re: [GET IN HERE]... My Observation Of Nairaland Pet Section by bobbysaxy: 12:49pm On Dec 08, 2017
ejosamson:
guy why waste ur time on dis issue (abi u want scam bobby?)d guy is good period. no b say dem scam u nd u don dey complain about d guy progress(free d matter)
lol my military man of life....awuaaa...the great sam...good to know dat I now even know the member of bobbysaxy Whatsapp group though their monicker here.....Op u better go find one place sit down...bobbysaxy fans plenty everywhere like virus...so don't even bother wasting ur time...

(1) (2) (Reply)

How to Know Your Dog Is Pregnant / New Litter Boerboel / Topline Gsd (german Shepherd Dog).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.