Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,307 members, 7,811,916 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

Lagos Meet Up2 - One On One Mini Importation Training - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lagos Meet Up2 - One On One Mini Importation Training (370 Views)

Free Importation Training! Free Importation Training!! Free Importation Training / Free Mini Importation Training (abuja Based Only) / See How I Made 57,000 With 19k Within A Week In Mini Importation, Come And Learn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Meet Up2 - One On One Mini Importation Training by winkmart: 5:41pm On Dec 06, 2017
Are you based in Lagos and you would love to be trained on Mini Importation and how you can utilize the social media platforms to sell off your imported items? Then you will need this

I will be taking you personally on how you can identify items that sell fast.

You will also be introduced to platforms where you can buy items and ship into the country for free.

You will also be introduced to another platform where you can buy items in bulk and ship to Nigeria under 1 week.

Most of the items you will learn about are the ones you can buy for less than $3 and sell for as much as N4,000

Me and You and no one else to cause any form of distraction.

Who can participate?
Students, ladies, people seeking extra income, people want to know how to sell.

Call or WhatsApp 08038606260 for details
Click: https:///send?phone=2348038606260

(1) (Reply)

Hacks For Giving The Perfect Gift Giver This Holiday Season / The Best Place To Get UK/US Used Laptops In Lagos/nigeria / Easy Way To Start Your Own Trading Investment To Make Fortune

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.