Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Found Dead In The Bush On His Way To Kill Adamawa People(pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Found Dead In The Bush On His Way To Kill Adamawa People(pics) (4594 Views)

2019: Senator Nyako Urges Adamawa People Not To Waste Votes On APC / Ajimobi Orders Arrest, Prosecution Of Any Herdsmen Found With A Gun / Adamawa People Honour Osinbajo Because Of His Loyalty To Buhari (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fulani Herdsmen Found Dead In The Bush On His Way To Kill Adamawa People(pics) by okoro4: 6:33pm On Dec 06, 2017
According to report by some of the residents of the Adamawa communities attacked by Fulani herdsmen, 66 of the corpses of the hired Fulani militias were found in a bush.They also said that Nigeria Air Force did not bomb the Fulani herdsmen but rather the villagers.They released evidences to backup their claim.Below is what one of them wrote...

'About 66 of the hired Fulani's body was found in the bush.no one tried a bachama man and goes free,this is just a test. We await the part two.we are the bwatiye tribe,we are the warriors, we are the hero's. And we are peace loving people. But,don't try us'.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/12/dead-body-of-fulani-herdsmen-hired-to.html?m=1

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Found Dead In The Bush On His Way To Kill Adamawa People(pics) by okoro4: 6:34pm On Dec 06, 2017

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Found Dead In The Bush On His Way To Kill Adamawa People(pics) by okoro4: 6:37pm On Dec 06, 2017

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Found Dead In The Bush On His Way To Kill Adamawa People(pics) by totit: 6:39pm On Dec 06, 2017
OP, do correct the headline, it's 'On their way"

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Found Dead In The Bush On His Way To Kill Adamawa People(pics) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Dec 06, 2017
See no evil, hear no evil and read no evil.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Found Dead In The Bush On His Way To Kill Adamawa People(pics) by Kaetoh: 6:39pm On Dec 06, 2017
Buhari the grand bigot.

7 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Found Dead In The Bush On His Way To Kill Adamawa People(pics) by SalamRushdie: 6:41pm On Dec 06, 2017
Its really a shame that Buhari will use our Airforce to provide air support for fulani attackers

13 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Found Dead In The Bush On His Way To Kill Adamawa People(pics) by deco22(m): 6:41pm On Dec 06, 2017
Na wa o like play like play herdsmen wan become another boko Haram o,the only difference is that Government does not recognize them as terrorists but as criminals.

Naija we hail thee

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Found Dead In The Bush On His Way To Kill Adamawa People(pics) by BornAgainMay: 6:42pm On Dec 06, 2017
shocked
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Found Dead In The Bush On His Way To Kill Adamawa People(pics) by aolawale025: 6:43pm On Dec 06, 2017
This issue has to be handled with urgency and wisdom but the government doesn't seem bothered

6 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Found Dead In The Bush On His Way To Kill Adamawa People(pics) by Nutase: 6:56pm On Dec 06, 2017
luvly
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Found Dead In The Bush On His Way To Kill Adamawa People(pics) by shortgun(m): 6:59pm On Dec 06, 2017
human life is worthless in this country

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Found Dead In The Bush On His Way To Kill Adamawa People(pics) by UncleJudax(m): 7:01pm On Dec 06, 2017
NIGERIA!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Found Dead In The Bush On His Way To Kill Adamawa People(pics) by 4koff: 7:04pm On Dec 06, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Its really a shame that Buhari will use our Airforce to provide air support for fulani attackers

And this same Buhari, will arrange the airlift of Nigerians stranded in Libya. When I saw them coming from the plane, I was proud of Nigeria. They were all well dressed. All in same tracksuit. I am impressed.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Found Dead In The Bush On His Way To Kill Adamawa People(pics) by amunkita(m): 7:06pm On Dec 06, 2017
Ayam not understanding..
They said 66 yet I see only one dead soul..
Could it mean the deceased had extra 65 demons in him

Report Uwa Mmebi
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Found Dead In The Bush On His Way To Kill Adamawa People(pics) by RaaGhu: 7:26pm On Dec 06, 2017
I dont think Atiku knows that this is a real test for his political ambitions.

Someone who has not been able to quell the wars at his backyard wants to come and help solve Nigeria's problem.

Shiooor!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Found Dead In The Bush On His Way To Kill Adamawa People(pics) by SalamRushdie: 7:27pm On Dec 06, 2017
4koff:

And this same Buhari, will arrange the airlift of Nigerians stranded in Libya. When I saw them coming from the plane, I was proud of Nigeria. They were all well dressed. All in same tracksuit. I am impressed.

Those Track suits are bought by EU NGO reaponsible for many of those evacuations ...so stop attirbuting to Buhari

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Found Dead In The Bush On His Way To Kill Adamawa People(pics) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Dec 06, 2017
APC sef sad
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Found Dead In The Bush On His Way To Kill Adamawa People(pics) by Ifeanyi4491(m): 8:38pm On Dec 06, 2017
Buhari and okorocha abeg who mumu pass

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Found Dead In The Bush On His Way To Kill Adamawa People(pics) by sonikstargirl(f): 8:49pm On Dec 06, 2017
amunkita:
Ayam not understanding.. They said 66 yet I see only one dead soul.. Could it mean the deceased had extra 65 demons in him
Report Uwa Mmebi
lol......maybe
i taught i was the only one that noticed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Found Dead In The Bush On His Way To Kill Adamawa People(pics) by EmmySparky(m): 8:53pm On Dec 06, 2017
op bikonu me am not understanding again...u said 66 people but drop one pic ..should we clone the remaining 65 from this single person...

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Found Dead In The Bush On His Way To Kill Adamawa People(pics) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Dec 06, 2017
I'm confused.... Wasn't it the fulani militias the Nigerian Airforce airstriked some days ago according to the news? undecided
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Found Dead In The Bush On His Way To Kill Adamawa People(pics) by philGeo(m): 10:11pm On Dec 06, 2017
Hozier:
I'm confused.... Wasn't it the fulani militias the Nigerian Airforce airstriked some days ago according to the news? undecided
they mislead you, Nigeria airforce strike BACHAMA people, i am a BACHAMA man.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Found Dead In The Bush On His Way To Kill Adamawa People(pics) by Nowenuse: 10:17pm On Dec 06, 2017
The air strikes were not used to attack fulani militia, but to kill innocent Bachama villagers.
Imagine!

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Found Dead In The Bush On His Way To Kill Adamawa People(pics) by BrutusOj(m): 10:19pm On Dec 06, 2017
only one tribe is enemy of every tribes in Nigeria. This Fulani guys no the tire?

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Found Dead In The Bush On His Way To Kill Adamawa People(pics) by EASY39(m): 10:41pm On Dec 06, 2017
Lobish,buhari Be Warned
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Found Dead In The Bush On His Way To Kill Adamawa People(pics) by Saaruman(m): 12:48am On Dec 07, 2017
One day one day, fulani Terrorist will be send back to futa jalon.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Found Dead In The Bush On His Way To Kill Adamawa People(pics) by adadike281(f): 2:28am On Dec 07, 2017
They came to kill others, but were killed in their stead. My God is alive. Bachama people, way to go! No one knows your terrain more than u, defend your land and yourselves with all u ve got. I will continue to pray for u all. Fulani herdsmen understands only one language and that is violence so give it to them with all u ve got.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Found Dead In The Bush On His Way To Kill Adamawa People(pics) by MayorofLagos(m): 2:29am On Dec 07, 2017
Lets give big applause to the Bachamas for getting their own pound of flesh on the fulani.

Good job Bwatiyes!

Fulani the challenge is out. The Bachamas say you havent seen anything yet....this is just a test, they dare you to return with a retaliation for this new massacre of 66 of your people. Dont take the military with you, no police, no army, no airforce plane, no navy, no nsdc or frsc....just go by yourselves and face them.

Bachama 2
Fulani 1
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Found Dead In The Bush On His Way To Kill Adamawa People(pics) by SHAKABOOM: 3:44am On Dec 07, 2017
I don't believe dis story..Were iz the remaining 65 dead bodies? sad

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Found Dead In The Bush On His Way To Kill Adamawa People(pics) by Nobody: 6:35am On Dec 07, 2017
Nawa. Nigeria which way forward?

Contact me if you need this fridge. Number on my signature.

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Found Dead In The Bush On His Way To Kill Adamawa People(pics) by oduastates: 7:05am On Dec 07, 2017
Anybody who is still thinking there is no grand conspiracy need to get their head checked.
It is not even about cattle feeding.
That bit is just an excuse

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lockdown: Nigerians Begin Reporting That They Received N30k From The FG / COVID-19: I'll Take Vaccine First To Boost Confidence - Obaseki / A Modular Refinery In Imo State Begins Operation, Produces 600m Liters Of Fuel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.