Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,509 members, 7,836,959 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Consumated Business Deals On Nairaland - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Consumated Business Deals On Nairaland (8865 Views)

CAPTION This Photo, What is he doing? Endtimes business deals / Invest In Sealing Business Deals!!! / Business Deals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Consumated Business Deals On Nairaland by fuke(m): 9:31am On Apr 26, 2010
When I read stuff like this, I am so proud to be a Nigerian.

Shows all hope is not lost. May the tribe of those of you doing
honest business incres. Great people, Great Nation.
Re: Consumated Business Deals On Nairaland by newborn99: 5:58pm On May 02, 2010
i got an office in ikeja recently in which i could not stock laptops in it because the cost of renting the office and i came to announce in nairaland and fortunately someone promise to supply me from America and he did so with ten clean laptops which i start my business with. I'm happy
Re: Consumated Business Deals On Nairaland by estatemark(m): 1:42am On May 04, 2010
As an estate broker, I have helped About 10 nairalanders to get there present homes in the past 7months since I started posting adverts here. Though it has not been easy, all the same thanks to Seun and Lawyer( moderator).

You can now request for your choice apartment flat in the above locations and beyond by filling our property rquest form on our website- www.miklins.com, our business is to find your requested property at the shortest possible time, then call you for inspection,

Searching for a good property within and arround lagos can indeed be very stressful if you do not involve our services! contact us Today ( serious clients only)

MIKLINS & ASSoCIATES
4a oriyomi str off olowu str Ikeja
Tel: 07036693730, 08026387711, 07026261279
email: info@miklins.com
Re: Consumated Business Deals On Nairaland by reka(m): 9:53am On May 05, 2010
its a good thing to be part of this really, have done several transactions on nairaland, some transactions that some of my colleagues never believed it could be done, have sold plots of land to nairalanders even cars and some other things like computers and laptops, its good to be part of this big family,

God bless you all
Re: Consumated Business Deals On Nairaland by reka(m): 9:56am On May 05, 2010
its a good thing to be part of this really, have done several transactions on nairaland, some transactions that some of my colleagues never believed it could be done, have sold plots of land to nairalanders even cars and some other things like computers and laptops, its good to be part of this big family,

God bless you all
Re: Consumated Business Deals On Nairaland by hectorswag(m): 10:42am On May 05, 2010
nice one!! wink
Re: Consumated Business Deals On Nairaland by hambehsam(m): 11:12am On May 21, 2010
Thanks for sharing your experiences, we are really benefiting.
Re: Consumated Business Deals On Nairaland by suxes2005(m): 9:38pm On May 21, 2010
Though i neva had a business executed on Nl but
I av met lotta pple here

Thanks to Seun

SHALOM
Re: Consumated Business Deals On Nairaland by madlady(f): 12:58am On May 22, 2010
'@Topic.

Yes, I've just been commissioned to paint a Mural. smiley smiley
Re: Consumated Business Deals On Nairaland by ahmedoo(m): 10:34am On May 22, 2010
Re: Consumated Business Deals On Nairaland by gowaga68: 8:09pm On May 22, 2010
i have dome some biz with some Fellow NLers here and lookin forward to do more with them. Naija for life.
Yes we can make it.
Re: Consumated Business Deals On Nairaland by harakiri(m): 12:47pm On May 24, 2010
Nairaland is gradually becoming the Ebay and Alibaba of 9ja.Keep it up peeps. . .although there are some scammers on this forum as well.With time, we will weed them all out (hopefully to the barest minimum)
Re: Consumated Business Deals On Nairaland by hectorswag(m): 11:54am On May 27, 2010
Temmiezy:

Hello,we are agents of foreigners who are interested in buying genuine old and antique wall and standing pendulum clock(or genuine pendulum part of a wall clock). We have been in the biz for quite a while and ready to to pay up to 2.5 million naira($20,000) depending on how genuine it is. For more info,pls mail me on- antiqueclockpartsng@gmail.com Or call 08094310349
NOTE:dis is not a scam,it is for real. we do genuine biz and clock must be genuine. Thank you
undecided

ahmedoo:

just got a job to do a home desighn 4 a client here on nairaland.
yes he has seen samples of my work b4 3ds of course.
he just gave me the description of his plot and a detailed brief of wat he wanted guess wat he already paid a percentage of my fees.
really nice to hear that, i'm really happy for you wink
Re: Consumated Business Deals On Nairaland by arsenally: 9:36pm On May 30, 2010
Nice thread.

Do keep it up please.
Re: Consumated Business Deals On Nairaland by hotty10: 1:53am On May 31, 2010
yes nice one!
Re: Consumated Business Deals On Nairaland by orke2cute: 7:51am On May 31, 2010
Join Technology Market on Facebook now and invite your facebook friends, get exposed to thousands of potential buyers and sellers of products of your interest. All you need do is click on the LIKE button and share this link as well, updates would be seen on facebook homepage just like you updating your status. so now you can do your adverts on the page and upload pics as well or search for suitable technology items you need,

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Technology-Market/126080810753539

Note that by inviting others to join or by sharing this link especially on facebook, you get a better chance of getting more people exposed to your products and needs for both BUYERS AND SELLERS, WHY WAIT IT'S JUST A CLICK AWAY

Buying and Selling Made so much Easier and Faster, Join the Moving train NOW,
Re: Consumated Business Deals On Nairaland by maclatunji: 10:47am On Jun 01, 2010
Yes, I have delivered jobs for other nairalanders as a writer and got paid. However, the people who have scammed me on this site have always been Americans or those who claim to be Americans. Beware of them!

If you need a freelance writer with expertise in business research and management and you are not a scammer, then you can contact me on olatuson@gmail.com or 08085404500.

N.B: My writing is not limited to business research and management. I can write on virtually any topic. How come? Good writing is based on good research. A good researcher with above average mastery of any language can become a very good writer.
Re: Consumated Business Deals On Nairaland by delampy(f): 4:29pm On Jun 02, 2010
I've not consumated any deal on NL but the information and exposure I have gotten have been mind blowing!

@ biggozz,
I will like to work with you. What you do is what I have always desired to do. I do business on the side apart from holding down a job.Now I want to do what I enjoy. I do not mind working for free. Please send me your email addy for us to talk further
Re: Consumated Business Deals On Nairaland by omogidi234(m): 7:42am On Jun 13, 2010
I think is good we pay some royalty to Seun!

As a lawyer, I have had series of deal closed in here, the most surprising is the one that paid pepper into my account to carry out an instruction for him. As I write, I have not set my eyes on him. We closed the deal on the net and on the phone. We have a future Naija.
Re: Consumated Business Deals On Nairaland by netcoach(m): 6:25pm On Jun 18, 2010
Please those of you that have been in Nairaland for sometime now who have consumated genuine business deals should please speak out. It is just like giving testimony of what you gained from this forum in the areas of business deals. So speak out guys n gals.
Re: Consumated Business Deals On Nairaland by 9jawear(m): 11:02am On Jun 22, 2010
men nairaland is a big business opportunity,seun successfully started a classified site,and he was smart to direct traffic there.

lots of potential customers here on nairaland,look at it,over 500,000 people, that's huge,i actually help people,businesses or organisations advertise their products and services on facebook paid adverts.its actually cheap.A 50 day advert placement on facebook wil cost you like 35-40k
Re: Consumated Business Deals On Nairaland by luchi1(m): 2:14pm On Jun 22, 2010
This actualy for seun oshewa,would like to discuss something with you moderator please alert him
Thank you very much
Ps yahoo msger is dele_akin19@uahoo.com
Re: Consumated Business Deals On Nairaland by mistakay: 3:36am On Jun 28, 2010
After being duped mercilessly by a fake clearing agent i met face to face in Lagos Henry Aka MCVIC VENTURES LTD i resorted to Nairaland and gbam i met Adexfem the best clearing agent in Nigeria.He has cleared so many cars for me at Tincan Island he just delivered my last shipment a 2010 Mercedes Benze for 1 Million Naira.I love Nairaland. wink
Re: Consumated Business Deals On Nairaland by zomike: 11:12pm On Jul 20, 2010
@biggozz
my company is a one stop coy for business enterprise building, within 4 years, we have assisted to establish over 23 firms some of which are house hold names even when they do not have all the money to pay as we gave them an option to pay us from their profits over the years. We can assist you in many ways to do your research and set up, u have my company website link in your mailbox already, Maybe another deal is around the corner.

i will like to discuss with you on the above qoute.
we are going into a new line of bussiness and will require the services of an enterprise builder coy.
kindly get in touch.
thanks
Re: Consumated Business Deals On Nairaland by homerac7: 12:15pm On Jul 29, 2010
great ones house.

wld like to relate with interested persons in a new type of waste treatment system in nigeria. to start with lagos. preliminary studies concluded and showing good ROI potentials. so if u r interested in being a co-vision runner, pls mail me on homerac7@yahoo.com.

thnx
Re: Consumated Business Deals On Nairaland by sholatech(m): 8:06am On Jul 30, 2010
I bought my present laptop thru a nairalander;i bought 2 desktop computers for a friend's office thru another nairalander;i imported Some fones and a nairalander been paying to my a/c and we've not seen yet.so many people i know physically are owing me while many on nairaland paid me without knowing me
Re: Consumated Business Deals On Nairaland by feflo: 2:11pm On Aug 11, 2010
BRAND NEW HP COMPAQ 615 (still in a compaq branded carton)
3gb RAM, 320gb HDD, AMD DUAL CORE
2.13ghz, webcam, bluetooth, windows 7
All these for just 100k

call femi on 08023662352 or 08139735149
Re: Consumated Business Deals On Nairaland by tsmith(f): 10:45am On Aug 17, 2010
I sell wholesale clothes and I have had loads of partronage from nairalanders. It's been good experience and a wonderful platform for like minds!

Also, a nairalander folarina does most of our travel requirements, though we are based in the UK & his office operates from nigeria. So really all hope isnt lost for straight forward transactions in Nigeria!
Re: Consumated Business Deals On Nairaland by Biggoozz: 6:08pm On Aug 27, 2010
@ delampy/zomike, u guys can reach me through gloriouson@yahoo.com. Cheers.
Re: Consumated Business Deals On Nairaland by homerac7: 1:45pm On Sep 01, 2010
got my new HTC phone thru nairaland at rockbottom price.
Re: Consumated Business Deals On Nairaland by surveycash(m): 3:10pm On Sep 08, 2010
This is an interesting thread. I am amazed that people really do transactions here on nairaland. It has erased my belief that people dont transact here as I am yet to comsumate a deal.

I offer Pay4Me service where we assist clients to make payment for goods and services online at an unbeatable rate of N160/$ and we are yet to receive a single order here on nairaland which was I thought earlier that business transactions are not consumated here since I am not a living testimony yet.

Want to make me one? Please send the details of what you are buying to incomelegends@gmail.com. We will review your order request and get back to you ASAP.

Thank you!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Can I Do With 5,000,000 Naira / FG To Restructure, Recapitalise Boa With N500bn / Who Is Richer Betwween Obasanjo And Dangote?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.