Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,386 members, 7,836,552 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Consumated Business Deals On Nairaland - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Consumated Business Deals On Nairaland (8864 Views)

CAPTION This Photo, What is he doing? Endtimes business deals / Invest In Sealing Business Deals!!! / Business Deals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Consumated Business Deals On Nairaland by naija777: 9:59pm On Sep 14, 2010
Interesting and very encouraging thread!
Re: Consumated Business Deals On Nairaland by femmy2010(m): 3:58am On Sep 16, 2010
I help with procurement of tokunbo vehicles from cotonou and frankly NL has been my mainstay.
Thanks all.
Re: Consumated Business Deals On Nairaland by Bravo83: 11:57pm On Sep 16, 2010
Hello everybody. I sold my former car on nairaland and bought the one I'm using presently on NL too. Also, my present business partner is someone I met on NL.
Re: Consumated Business Deals On Nairaland by ebonie(f): 10:20am On Sep 17, 2010
I have delivered Fresh Flowers on behalf of some NL members (I have not met any of them physically).

Good to know that Nigerians still trust and can also be trusted !!!

[size=16pt]Purple Touch[/size]

We do :

+    Event decoration (fabric draping, lights,chair covers, center pieces e.t.c )

+    Flower arrangements and bouquet (natural and artificial)

+    Event management and coordination

d_ebonie@yahoo.com

Re: Consumated Business Deals On Nairaland by konti(f): 6:26pm On Sep 18, 2010
Re: Consumated Business Deals On Nairaland by comcentury(m): 9:15am On Sep 23, 2010
I have taken out time to read the beautiful posts nl's have posted on this thread and i must say i have benefited a lot from this forum without realizing it until i read this thread

Seun kudos to you and we will continue to patronize you and give you the needed traffic that has made your site one of the most valuable virtual properties in Nigeria.

60% of NL business visitors are actually genuine people looking to make genuine business and i give kudos to NL for this too.
Re: Consumated Business Deals On Nairaland by fxjunkie(m): 2:12pm On Sep 26, 2010

Re: Consumated Business Deals On Nairaland by mbolu: 9:27pm On Sep 26, 2010
nice topic i been looking forward for sumtin like this actually i deal on haulage too many people call me to lease many trucks i take them serious but they seem to be too many ghost client looking for people to play games with plz i went to use this forum to plead with people in this kind of act to stop taking people for a ride coz u don't know who is who but still life gone on am still open to serious minded,good people for a successfully deal cos no wahala life is great people,
Re: Consumated Business Deals On Nairaland by riskew(m): 9:18pm On Oct 05, 2010
I got***************, Thanks to Nairaland.
Re: Consumated Business Deals On Nairaland by udokpuenyi(m): 6:50am On Oct 09, 2010
I m very grateful to nairaland, i ve completed so many deal through contact from naira
It started from few digital camera which one of my neighbour imported into the market ( Ladipo sparepart mkt Mushin), as we could not get a wholesale buyer @ good price, i decided to advertise it at nairaland, all were sold within 10 day , 8 in number. That was an eyes opener and i decided to advertise my own item ( japanese motor spare parts and my collegues items too) since no one sells everything in the market

since then i have sold 8 pieces of international bus brake pad , Mazda millenia complete doors and fenders, pajero back seat, complete shock for camry 93 model

currently i m fixing one Altima 2.5 standardengine, a complete murano shocks and suspension, sold a mistibushi montero limited silencer catalyst, alternator, balljoint and low arm, front bumper

The most interesting is that people call me from abroad citing NL as where the get my contact and discuss business with me.

all thanks to nairaland and may God bless and inspie Seun more and more
Re: Consumated Business Deals On Nairaland by odupope: 9:03am On Oct 09, 2010
for a genuine and reliable way you can beat the current nokia market in nigeria by geting your desire nokia phones at a very ridiculous cheap price ( i.e nokia n8 goes for 28,000 naira and n900 for 27,000 naira ) bonanza price, so for info on direction on how to get these great phones do contact me 07061314694.
Re: Consumated Business Deals On Nairaland by teamman(m): 3:42pm On Oct 13, 2010
Dechillers a subsidiary of Ice Age Productions produces solid Ice Blocks @100 per mould. Also we selling all kinds of fish and diary products. Please call us on 08055146015,07029159658 or email iceageproduction@gmail.com. We will supply your ice for your events.
Re: Consumated Business Deals On Nairaland by udokpuenyi(m): 8:11pm On Oct 16, 2010
I m very grateful to nairaland, i ve completed so many deal through contact from naira
It started from few digital camera which one of my neighbour imported into the market ( Ladipo sparepart mkt Mushin), as we could not get a wholesale buyer @ good price, i decided to advertise it at nairaland, all were sold within 10 day , 8 in number. That was an eyes opener and i decided to advertise my own item ( japanese motor spare parts and my collegues items too) since no one sells everything in the market

since then i have sold 8 pieces of international bus brake pad , Mazda millenia complete doors and fenders, pajero back seat, complete shock for camry 93 model

currently i m fixing one Altima 2.5 standardengine, a complete murano shocks and suspension, sold a mistibushi montero limited silencer catalyst, alternator, balljoint and low arm, front bumper

The most interesting is that people call me from abroad citing NL as where the get my contact and discuss business with me.( saincollin@gmail.com, 07066353552)

all thanks to nairaland and may God bless and inspie Seun more and more
Re: Consumated Business Deals On Nairaland by tflow: 10:29pm On Oct 19, 2010
Don't know if this is latem just reading the thread now.anyway,I met Brume from Canada through nairaland which I bought close to 7 brand new hp laptops that I supplied to my client in naija but at a different deal.well,there are geniue business but one needs to be sure first before pulling the triger.
Re: Consumated Business Deals On Nairaland by wise3g(m): 8:32am On Oct 20, 2010
i still find the person who want to import from China.
http://www.wise3g.com
Re: Consumated Business Deals On Nairaland by onyenweala(m): 3:11am On Oct 23, 2010
Please the House, I really need you to intimate me with information concerning the best and most reliable shipping line to use to transport my vehicle from Houston in USA to Lagos in Nigeria via RORO. I heard ACL s notorious of wasting time. So please which other good one can you recommend, that will take on order and deliver within 30 days? Please help is urgently needed.
Re: Consumated Business Deals On Nairaland by estatemark(m): 6:58am On Oct 24, 2010
Permit me to introduce our company Miklins & Associates at the time you with our valuable services.

As a firm with over ten years experience in the realestate investment, Property sales, estate management and consultancy, we represent a fast and reliable property finders within and outside Nigeria.

Notable companies and individual have relied on our skill, knowledge, experience and network to find suitable property like warehouse, personal homes, residential and commercial apartment of their choice.

Our staff are always ready to take your request and deliver within the shortest possible time. We can reached through the following:Tel: Do you need a residential/Commercial property to buy or rent in Nigeria, Uk , US and U.A.E, Contact us for a fast and Reliable services like:

1.Estate brokers
2.Property Finders.
3 Mortgage ConsultantsTel: 07036693730, 08026387711, 08099925661Email: info@miklins.com. Website: www.miklins.com
Re: Consumated Business Deals On Nairaland by doespinner: 1:47pm On Oct 31, 2010
I am yet to share this enthusiasm with you all.from my first bizz idea I got to sharing info with some people per email but nothing came out of that.
Now I have not yet found serious SALES EXECS/PARTNERS to establish my business in Nigeria.

If you know somebody who knows somebody,
www.webzeus.co.uk

fingers still crossed!
Re: Consumated Business Deals On Nairaland by franzis(m): 6:27pm On Nov 01, 2010
Got real business ideas and believe me im making good profit @ http://www.multipleincomenigeria..com
Re: Consumated Business Deals On Nairaland by marcus1234: 9:15pm On Nov 04, 2010
Re: Consumated Business Deals On Nairaland by zomike: 2:16pm On Nov 14, 2010
@Biggoozz. oga i sent u a mail no reply yet.
Re: Consumated Business Deals On Nairaland by suze(f): 8:06am On Nov 16, 2010
I sold my car on nairaland.
Re: Consumated Business Deals On Nairaland by Ok2418(m): 3:52pm On Nov 21, 2010
we have done a successful deal on NL and when i say we i mean me and three of my friends put money together and bought about $300.00 worth of e-gold through a guy we met on Nairaland. this is about 3 years ago.
Re: Consumated Business Deals On Nairaland by adexcarz(m): 2:57am On Nov 22, 2010
onyenweala:

Please the House, I really need you to intimate me with information concerning the best and most reliable shipping line to use to transport my vehicle from Houston in USA to Lagos in Nigeria via RORO. I heard ACL s notorious of wasting time. So please which other good one can you recommend, that will take on order and deliver within 30 days? Please help is urgently needed.
A.E.S., Inc.
1 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206
Email : ron@aesshipping
chris@aesshipping.com
mike@aesshipping.com
marianne@aesshipping.com
diana@aesshipping.com
avi@aesshipping.com
judy@aesshipping.com
johanna@aesshipping.com

omar@aesshipping.com

Phone: (908) - 436 - 2150
Fax: (908) - 436 - 2153
Re: Consumated Business Deals On Nairaland by igbanbajo(m): 8:03am On Nov 26, 2010
Below are some of the deals I've consummated on Nairaland:

1. Replaced my wife's manual transmission car with an auto.
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=498429.msg6586475#msg6586475

2. Sold off her manual gear car
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=512249.msg7126515#msg7126515

3. Sold off my own car
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=508474.msg6765779#msg6765779

4. Cleared a new car through the well reknown Nairaland clearing agent (adexfem)
In spite of all the negatives going on about Nigeria, some people are trustworthy afterall.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=84426.msg7027540#msg7027540

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=421154.msg7075579#msg7075579
Re: Consumated Business Deals On Nairaland by Ojay27(m): 8:38pm On Dec 03, 2010
Our is to put your business on the world wide map called the internet, we market our website to to send your business to the world. Basic listing is free and you can take advantage of it today. http://www.businessadvertizers.com
Re: Consumated Business Deals On Nairaland by surveycash(m): 3:24pm On Dec 05, 2010
igbanbajo:

Below are some of the deals I've consummated on Nairaland:

1. Replaced my wife's manual transmission car with an auto.
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=498429.msg6586475#msg6586475

2. Sold off her manual gear car
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=512249.msg7126515#msg7126515

3. Sold off my own car
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=508474.msg6765779#msg6765779

4. Cleared a new car through the well reknown Nairaland clearing agent (adexfem)
In spite of all the negatives going on about Nigeria, some people are trustworthy afterall.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=84426.msg7027540#msg7027540

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=421154.msg7075579#msg7075579

NIce One.

I wish to sell my skills too to Nairalanders. I design advanced database driven websites.

Think About It,
People Can Find a lot of Things on the Web, Is Your Business one of them? Call me today to find out how you can put your business on the web or improve the website you already have. Im currently Accepting New Projects. Send a mail to admin @ epaynaira. net to Request For a Quote.

Thank you
Re: Consumated Business Deals On Nairaland by nthnymarce(m): 10:08pm On Dec 09, 2010
i bought my laptop on the nairaland
Re: Consumated Business Deals On Nairaland by chinex74(m): 8:14am On Dec 12, 2010
For me an appartment was rented,thanks to nairaland forum members. But people are not free to visit others signature file. So how do we do business when people don't check out what you offer. Have a blessed day members.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Can I Do With 5,000,000 Naira / FG To Restructure, Recapitalise Boa With N500bn / Closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.