Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,480 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:20 AM

10 Ways To Increase Your Website Traffic - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 10 Ways To Increase Your Website Traffic (5606 Views)

10 Ways To Make Money As A Digital Marketer In Nigeria / See Best 5 Reasons Why Your Huge Website Traffic Is Not Converting / Adsense: 17 Ways To Increase Your Earnings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Ways To Increase Your Website Traffic by 360command: 10:58am On Dec 11, 2017
segzie2012:

what is Nonsense about this now? U still prefer to be spoon fed....

If U are really interested in getting traffic, you can pay or do your findings..
I know how to get traffic to website.. You see, somebody would write social media and you will think that is it.. So simple...

Go into the real world and see for yourself.. It is not as easy as ABC... Why do you think fb want you to pay to advertise...

What the OP wrote, anybody can know it.. But the OP refused to let us know the koko..

A few explanation by the OP, I would have given credit to him but with bullet or number point that is futez (nonsense)..
Re: 10 Ways To Increase Your Website Traffic by AcquireCofOLand(m): 12:29pm On Dec 11, 2017
Thanks for sharing this.

You can always check my signature....

chiboy441:

1. Get Social

2. Write Irresistible Headlines

3. Target Long-Tail Keywords

4. Go After Referral Traffic

5. Make Sure Your Site is Fast

6. Submit Your Content to search engines

7. Host Webinars

8. Make Sure Your Site is Responsive

9. Make Yourself Heard in Comment Sections

10. Advertise in a place like Nairaland.

You can continue the list, is you remember any. hope this help someone.
Re: 10 Ways To Increase Your Website Traffic by IamShiningStar(f): 4:32pm On Dec 11, 2017
ok.

Share also in triberr. it sure helps
Re: 10 Ways To Increase Your Website Traffic by segzie2012: 1:51pm On Dec 12, 2017
360command:
I know how to get traffic to website.. You see, somebody would write social media and you will think that is it.. So simple...

Go into the real world and see for yourself.. It is not as easy as ABC... Why do you think fb want you to pay to advertise...

What the OP wrote, anybody can know it.. But the OP refused to let us know the koko..

A few explanation by the OP, I would have given credit to him but with bullet or number point that is futez (nonsense)..

can I come for tutorial sire? ....
Re: 10 Ways To Increase Your Website Traffic by 360command: 5:32pm On Dec 12, 2017
segzie2012:

can I come for tutorial sire? ....
got no time for tutoring but pick out those points listed and do a deep search... You need to know the how, when, why, where, what if applicable...
Re: 10 Ways To Increase Your Website Traffic by segzie2012: 7:01pm On Dec 12, 2017
360command:
got no time for tutoring but pick out those points listed and do a deep search... You need to know the how, when, why, where, what if applicable...

9ice one...(1-1)

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways To Increase Your Website Traffic by segzie2012: 7:03pm On Dec 12, 2017
360command:

9ice one...(1-1)

U gat nothing to offer and condemn others who are willing to assist.. Guy breeze! make others comment.
Re: 10 Ways To Increase Your Website Traffic by 360command: 7:38pm On Dec 12, 2017
segzie2012:

9ice one...(1-1)

U gat nothing to offer and condemn others who are willing to assist.. Guy breeze! make others comment.
tutoring indeed! If you willing to help yourself, I just gave you clues.. Use those clues (keywords) to search.. Find ebooks on SEO...

The OP who wrote knows why he did it.. For you to know more, you have to buy his knowledge..

Here in the states, people make money doing internet research... So you need to sit and learn how to search.

If u cannot search, you can't find ways to get traffic.

Instead of you looking for free tutoring.. Learn how to search as the answers are there freely.
Re: 10 Ways To Increase Your Website Traffic by chiboy441(m): 7:35pm On Dec 16, 2017
logadims:
bro! can you help me with mine?

how can i help?
Re: 10 Ways To Increase Your Website Traffic by chiboy441(m): 7:39pm On Dec 16, 2017
KyrianOkeke:
nice tips @Op, but you would av emphasized on them a bit...

ok, when i have time, i will edit and emphasize as per ur request
Re: 10 Ways To Increase Your Website Traffic by chiboy441(m): 7:46pm On Dec 16, 2017
360command:

when someone buy a car for you, you want the person to buy fuel join? because of other guys, when i have time i will give more details.
Re: 10 Ways To Increase Your Website Traffic by 360command: 12:17am On Dec 17, 2017
chiboy441:

when someone buy a car for you, you want the person to buy fuel join? because of other guys, when i have time i will give more details.
I c no reason y such topic shud hit front page with a less work.

I am against spoon feeding but you could have explain.. Even in secondary exams, who writes bullet point answers?
Re: 10 Ways To Increase Your Website Traffic by chiboy441(m): 7:52pm On Jan 11, 2018
360command:
I c no reason y such topic shud hit front page with a less work.

I am against spoon feeding but you could have explain.. Even in secondary exams, who writes bullet point answers?

well! well!, i have received different messages, people who already understand the post thanking me for sharing. its not everything we make public isnt it? people earn online just to share information. I am not for that, im doing it for free willing.
Re: 10 Ways To Increase Your Website Traffic by chiboy441(m): 1:36am On Apr 22, 2018
chiboy441:

Help me ask am ooo
Re: 10 Ways To Increase Your Website Traffic by Doerstech(m): 8:46am On Apr 22, 2018
Good points
Re: 10 Ways To Increase Your Website Traffic by Faraidi(m): 1:38pm On Apr 22, 2018
BIGTinfotech:
Great points @ Op

Meanwhile take your business to the next level. Contact us today!
what about NGO website?
Re: 10 Ways To Increase Your Website Traffic by BIGTinfotech: 2:01pm On Apr 22, 2018
You need our services?
Faraidi:
what about NGO website?
Re: 10 Ways To Increase Your Website Traffic by chiboy441(m): 2:37pm On Apr 22, 2018
BIGTinfotech:
You need our services?

What is your service ? Inbox me details?
Re: 10 Ways To Increase Your Website Traffic by BIGTinfotech: 5:31pm On Apr 22, 2018
Kindly send us an email info@bigtinfotechsolutions.com
chiboy441:

What is your service ? Inbox me details?
Re: 10 Ways To Increase Your Website Traffic by chiboy441(m): 8:03pm On Apr 22, 2018
BIGTinfotech:
Kindly send us an email info@bigtinfotechsolutions.com
Email sent.
Re: 10 Ways To Increase Your Website Traffic by chiboy441(m): 11:58pm On Feb 12, 2019
logadims:
bro! can you help me with mine?
what is your website?
Re: 10 Ways To Increase Your Website Traffic by chiboy441(m): 1:09am On Feb 05, 2020
Bobody:
Irony
You can try them to see
Re: 10 Ways To Increase Your Website Traffic by chiboy441(m): 6:28pm On Apr 26, 2020
360command:

Well it's your options to credit or not to... But someone might benefit from the key facts.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Can't Log Into My Cpanel. / 39 Winning Ways Ideas To Become A Pro Blogger And Freelancer / The A B C Of On-Page Seo - Vocalwalls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.