Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,650 members, 7,851,220 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:16 PM

"I'm Tired Of Playing For Super Eagles" - Vincent Enyeama Insists - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "I'm Tired Of Playing For Super Eagles" - Vincent Enyeama Insists (1202 Views)

Vincent Enyeama Makes Africa’s Best Ever XI By The Sun UK / Vincent Enyeama Wants To Play Again, Set To Return To Football / Promise Vincent Enyeama To Husband: 'Freezing Cold But I've Got You My Warmer' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I'm Tired Of Playing For Super Eagles" - Vincent Enyeama Insists by lodgerill: 9:47pm On Dec 06, 2017
Former football player cum Pastor Peterside Idah has claimed that Former Super Eagles goalkeeper, Vincent Enyeama told him in a conversation that he is tired of playing for Nigeria and will not be returning to the team for the 2018 FIFA World Cup.

There has been a clamour for the Lille of France keeper to return to the team after he quit acrimoniously. Super Eagles coach, Gernot Rohr is open to welcoming Enyeama back into the team as it was obvious the Eagles have a goalkeeping problem. I was one of those who spoke to Enyeama when there was an attempt to get him back to the national team and he told me he’s tired of playing for Nigeria.

So, there should be no Enyeama (going to the World Cup). The players should have the love to play for Nigeria and not the love to play at the World Cup and make history.

http://www.lodgerill.com.ng/2017/12/not-ready-to-play-for-super-eagles.html?m=1

Lalasticlala
Semid4lyfe

Re: "I'm Tired Of Playing For Super Eagles" - Vincent Enyeama Insists by Nobody: 9:49pm On Dec 06, 2017
Go and rest na.

Without you, this country with stuppid leaders can still win the world cup
Re: "I'm Tired Of Playing For Super Eagles" - Vincent Enyeama Insists by NwaAmaikpe: 10:06pm On Dec 06, 2017
shocked

You should be.
Switch places with Carl Iheme. He is itching to play for Nigeria again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I'm Tired Of Playing For Super Eagles" - Vincent Enyeama Insists by Lekan111(m): 10:29pm On Dec 06, 2017
If can't get good keepers in our local league that means the league is not yet mature

1 Like

Re: "I'm Tired Of Playing For Super Eagles" - Vincent Enyeama Insists by Fxmanager(m): 1:53am On Dec 07, 2017
Okay.
Re: "I'm Tired Of Playing For Super Eagles" - Vincent Enyeama Insists by mcayomind: 6:17am On Dec 07, 2017
who forced you?

Re: "I'm Tired Of Playing For Super Eagles" - Vincent Enyeama Insists by lodgerill: 10:55am On Dec 07, 2017
Lol

(1) (Reply)

See Reasons Why Cristiano Ronaldo Is Not The Best Player In History. / Real Madrid V Barcelona: Six Players Who Could Decide El Clasico / 100% Betting VIP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.