Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,125 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Full Text Of Trumps Speech Recognizing Jerusalem As Israel's Capital (Video, Pic - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Full Text Of Trumps Speech Recognizing Jerusalem As Israel's Capital (Video, Pic (33784 Views)

UN Votes, Rejects Trump's Decision On Recognition Of Jerusalem As Israel Capital / Czech Republic Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of The State Of Israel / Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Full Text Of Trumps Speech Recognizing Jerusalem As Israel's Capital (Video, Pic by Nobody: 12:06pm On Dec 07, 2017
hotwax:

Everybody have the right to self determination. They can get their independence on their palestinian land.

See. This is not about religion. Its not about Islam vs Xtianity. Its about doing the right thing. Jerusalem was created by King David a Jew 3000 years before Islam or Mohammed ever existed.
i know it is not about religion,but typical nigeria christians are turning it to religious stuff gringrin

1 Like

Re: Full Text Of Trumps Speech Recognizing Jerusalem As Israel's Capital (Video, Pic by olajide21: 12:10pm On Dec 07, 2017
hotwax:

Why can't Palestinians go back home and leave Jewish land for them?
Tell that to the Israelis. You indeed not a student of history.

1 Like

Re: Full Text Of Trumps Speech Recognizing Jerusalem As Israel's Capital (Video, Pic by ipobarecriminals: 12:11pm On Dec 07, 2017
abdelrahman:
keep shut nigga,the jews that you useless are supporting called him that. gringrin
angry
abdelrahman:
keep shut nigga,the jews that you useless are supporting called him that. gringrin
mynd44,Seun, Lalasticlala,.Hope unable see this Lil one jumping up and down insulting Christian.
Re: Full Text Of Trumps Speech Recognizing Jerusalem As Israel's Capital (Video, Pic by Dsov2016: 12:11pm On Dec 07, 2017
yazach:

See your life
So all those racist speech, deporting black people, white supremacy are the work of your own god

Do you think Israelis are Christians!!!
Hope you remember the way they deal with you people in the holding days

bros thank u o. I am a Christian and even I do not support this. as a christian u are to be ur brother's keeper. is supporting this madness being ur brother's keeper when you knowhow many will die due to this decision. Israelis(jew) do not like Christians just go online and see Jewish belief/thoughts on Jesus. there are some reasons why Europe did not like them until the turn of the century. Trump is doing this to fulfill his promises to the white evangelicals whose support for Israel (Jerusalem) is even more than american Jewish societies. this evangelicals are trying to preempt the 2nd coming and that this decision on Jerusalem will cause Armageddon and the 2nd coming.

2 Likes

Re: Full Text Of Trumps Speech Recognizing Jerusalem As Israel's Capital (Video, Pic by superior1: 12:12pm On Dec 07, 2017
olajide21:

Do you even have an idea of what is happening to the Palestinians?
Picture this:
You leave in lagos, you mother leaves in Abuja. If you desire to visit your mum in Abuja, you would need permissions from Israel. Such is the situation between Gazza and West Bank

Why can't the mother relocate to Lagos or Son to Abuja so the family can reunite?

1 Like

Re: Full Text Of Trumps Speech Recognizing Jerusalem As Israel's Capital (Video, Pic by hotwax: 12:13pm On Dec 07, 2017
olajide21:

Tell that to the Israelis. You indeed not a student of history.

I am not a student. I am a pro.

And I will tell u that Jerusalem existed 3000 years before the word "Islam" even exist.

Or your teacher hasnt taught u that? Student of history. And you quran even wrote about Dauda King David as the founder of Jerusalem.

4 Likes

Re: Full Text Of Trumps Speech Recognizing Jerusalem As Israel's Capital (Video, Pic by Nobody: 12:14pm On Dec 07, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
angrymynd44,Seun, Lalasticlala,.Hope unable see this Lil one jumping up and down insulting Christian.
me insulting christians? you must be high on weeds gringrin,i ask you didn't the jews called jesus bastard?

1 Like

Re: Full Text Of Trumps Speech Recognizing Jerusalem As Israel's Capital (Video, Pic by hotwax: 12:16pm On Dec 07, 2017
abdelrahman:
i know it is not about religion,but typical nigeria christians are turning it to religious stuff gringrin

May be Nigerian Christians are fighting for truth. Afterall thats what a good christian should do.

1 Like

Re: Full Text Of Trumps Speech Recognizing Jerusalem As Israel's Capital (Video, Pic by Nobody: 12:17pm On Dec 07, 2017
hotwax:

May be Nigerian Christians are fighting for truth. Afterall thats what a good christian should do.
should do that what?
Re: Full Text Of Trumps Speech Recognizing Jerusalem As Israel's Capital (Video, Pic by akigbemaru: 12:18pm On Dec 07, 2017
bedspread:
GOD BLESS THE STATE OF ISREAL
GOD BLESS JERUSALEM (THE CITY OF DAVID)
GOD BLESS PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP
GOD BLESS THE USA....

TRUMP IS JUST A TOOL IN THE HANDS OF GOD AND HE IS DOING EXACTLY WHY GOD PUT HIM DER...

Iran, Turkey, press tv and all others crying foul of Brimestone and Fire are Just toothless bull dogs...
WHAT GOD HAS SAID CANNOT BE CHANGED....
EVEN IF THE WHOLE WORLD GANG UP AGAINST ISREAL, ITS A FUTILE EFFORT...
If the ranters go beyond their capacity, The Almighty will Deal with Them... Ask Pharoah of Egypt..

JERUSALEM IS THE CAPITAL OF ISREAL...NO FORCE CAN DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT..

1 Like

Re: Full Text Of Trumps Speech Recognizing Jerusalem As Israel's Capital (Video, Pic by Nobody: 12:23pm On Dec 07, 2017
abdelrahman:
so why can't he ban it? grin

Are you an illiterate? Is that how you just decree the repeal of a law in a true Federal state? Repealing a law has to go through the intricate process of repeal and replacement in Congress. Besides, I do not think the gay law is a federal statute but state which makes it even more difficult to upturn. I also think the Supreme Court has ruled in Favour of same sex marriage in America.

1 Like

Re: Full Text Of Trumps Speech Recognizing Jerusalem As Israel's Capital (Video, Pic by Nobody: 12:25pm On Dec 07, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Are you an illiterate? Is that how you just decree the repeal of a law in a true Federal state? Repealing a law has to go through the intricate process of repeal and replacement in Congress. Besides, I do not think the gay law is a federal statute but state which makes it even more difficult to upturn. I also think the Supreme Court has ruled in Favour of same sex marriage in America.
emi illiterate lenu eee? you must be high on biafra weeds.

1 Like

Re: Full Text Of Trumps Speech Recognizing Jerusalem As Israel's Capital (Video, Pic by Cloud007: 12:30pm On Dec 07, 2017
Wow...this happened in my life time. May the Name of Lord God of Heavenly Host be Blessed Forever cry cry cry

It has began cool

1 Like

Re: Full Text Of Trumps Speech Recognizing Jerusalem As Israel's Capital (Video, Pic by Barondenigeria: 12:30pm On Dec 07, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
This particular pronouncement is what will rally the Muslim world together to finally fight against Israel. Their league is recognised as the Beast which will attempt to crush Israel and Christians. Turkish president is already calling all Muslim Nations in respect to this issue.

They will indeed succeed to an extent when they converge round Israel to bombard it. That's when Israel will finally accept all the prophecies spoken of how Jesus will return to fight for them with the heavenly hosts. Have you ever wondered why all the nations Jesus will battle against as listed in the Bible are Islamic Nations today?

We shall overcome.

Muslims always claiming what doesn't belong to them. That's how they claim that Jesus and all the biblical prophets were Muslims.

It's Jesus that will put an end to the problem.
Remember that he's a descendant of Solomon the son of David. Also remember how Solomon judged the case of 2 harlots in the Bible. Their story is a narrative of the Jewish people of Israel and the Arab people of ishmael. Both are referred to as harlots cos they went after another god.

In the story, both women had gave birth. While they slept, one noticed that her child had died, so she took the dead child and swapped it with the other woman's own living child while she was asleep.
When the other woman woke up, she noticed and so the case was taken to king Solomon. When both couldn't let go off the living child, Solomon ordered that the child be sliced into 2 for the women to take each half.

The original mother couldn't stand that, so she begged that the child be given to the wicked woman. Even at that, the wicked woman insisted that they cut the child into 2. That was how Solomon knew the real mother.

Same thing is playing out in Jerusalem. The Muslims would prefer to go to war for a city that doesn't belong to them. They succeeded in building their mosque in the ground where God's temple was, then they proceeded to wanting the city for themselves. When decision came that the city be divided between them and the Israelites, they were cool with it just as that wicked woman was cool with the baby cut into two.
grin joke
Re: Full Text Of Trumps Speech Recognizing Jerusalem As Israel's Capital (Video, Pic by ghostmist: 12:31pm On Dec 07, 2017
abdelrahman:
so you mean it belongs to those posy nose white from european? grin be living in delusion,well the hebrew muslims will like what you said slighty grin while the arab christians and arab jews in israel won't like what you said grin
bro, stop displaying crass ignorance on a public forum. Just because Jerusalem has been pillaged and destroyed several times by various foreign powers and it's people sold into slavery, that doesn't mean the world is ignorant of the true owners of Jerusalem. A few days ago while touring the colloseum in Rome, I was surprised when I found out that the bulk of the public works (the colloseum inclusive) commissioned by the emperor Vespasian and his son Titus were made possible by the spoils they carried away from Jerusalem.

5 Likes

Re: Full Text Of Trumps Speech Recognizing Jerusalem As Israel's Capital (Video, Pic by kinggSamuel(m): 12:31pm On Dec 07, 2017
ghostmist:
Jerusalem doesn't belong to the Arabs/muslims, same way mecca doesn't belong to the Jews. Once you make peace with this, you'd understand why this move was necessary to clear all ambiguities.
true. I am in support of trump. The truth is not palatable to people. Even from biblical times, Jerusalem has been an Israeli city. Not a palestine city. About 70 years ago the u.s and some other benevolent nations arranged for the land that is currently Israel for the jews who then where harrowed by their experiences during their massacre by Hitler during the second World War And jerusalem was included.

Some years later palestine with their evil mind and intention fought with israel in order to claim Jerusalem as theirs and Israel was forced to relinquish east Jerusalem. It doesn't not belong to Palestine. Thank God we have a president like Trump who is courageous and is setting the world back on the path of justice, morality and straightforwardness!!! UP TRUMP!!!

1 Like

Re: Full Text Of Trumps Speech Recognizing Jerusalem As Israel's Capital (Video, Pic by Ugosample(m): 12:35pm On Dec 07, 2017
This is a bad move
Very bad move
Re: Full Text Of Trumps Speech Recognizing Jerusalem As Israel's Capital (Video, Pic by melejo(m): 12:35pm On Dec 07, 2017
Am Yisreal Chai
Re: Full Text Of Trumps Speech Recognizing Jerusalem As Israel's Capital (Video, Pic by Aliyuminna(m): 12:35pm On Dec 07, 2017
This is Arab Jewish matter. I don't know why Christians that are less than 2% of Israeli population compare to about 20% Israeli Muslims; are killing themselves over the issue. Just wondering

2 Likes

Re: Full Text Of Trumps Speech Recognizing Jerusalem As Israel's Capital (Video, Pic by ghostmist: 12:35pm On Dec 07, 2017
olajide21:

Do you even have an idea of what is happening to the Palestinians?
Picture this:
You leave in lagos, you mother leaves in Abuja. If you desire to visit your mum in Abuja, you would need permissions from Israel. Such is the situation between Gazza and West Bank
nobody would like that, but it still doesn't detract from the truth.

1 Like

Re: Full Text Of Trumps Speech Recognizing Jerusalem As Israel's Capital (Video, Pic by Nobody: 12:38pm On Dec 07, 2017
ghostmist:
bro, stop displaying crass ignorance on a public forum. Just because Jerusalem has been pillaged and destroyed several times by various foreign powers and it's people sold into slavery, that doesn't mean the world is ignorant of the true owners of Jerusalem. A few days ago while touring the colloseum in Rome, I was surprised when I found out that the bulk of the public works (the colloseum inclusive) commissioned by the emperor Vespasian and his son Titus were made possible by the spoils they carried away from Jerusalem.
so those present white in israel are original jew?

2 Likes

Re: Full Text Of Trumps Speech Recognizing Jerusalem As Israel's Capital (Video, Pic by bettercreature(m): 12:38pm On Dec 07, 2017
ghostmist:
Jerusalem doesn't belong to the Arabs/muslims, same way mecca doesn't belong to the Jews. Once you make peace with this, you'd understand why this move was necessary to clear all ambiguities.
I dont have your time! You should know you are wrong if 98 percent of countries around the world is against you.I wonder how you would feel if you were born a palestianian
This is far more than religion it has to do with humanity
Isreal has no single allie except America,that says alot about their crime against humanity
Re: Full Text Of Trumps Speech Recognizing Jerusalem As Israel's Capital (Video, Pic by hotwax: 12:39pm On Dec 07, 2017
Aliyuminna:
This is Arab Jewish matter. I don't know why Christians that are less than 2% of Israeli population compare to about 20% Israeli Muslims; are killing themselves over the issue. Just wondering

Outsiders like you will never understand.

Christianity and Judaism came from the same source...LOL.. They are brothers and sisters.

Thats why America a Christian country is ally to Israel a Judio.

Muslims will not understand the bound.

2 Likes

Re: Full Text Of Trumps Speech Recognizing Jerusalem As Israel's Capital (Video, Pic by Sirjamo: 12:40pm On Dec 07, 2017
Palestinians are capable of resisting any oppression, they have been doing so for decades against Israel with lot of success, one thousand Trump can't change that. His real problem is north Korea and his dwindling ratings back home

2 Likes

Re: Full Text Of Trumps Speech Recognizing Jerusalem As Israel's Capital (Video, Pic by Nobody: 12:42pm On Dec 07, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
This particular pronouncement is what will rally the Muslim world together to finally fight against Israel. Their league is recognised as the Beast which will attempt to crush Israel and Christians. Turkish president is already calling all Muslim Nations in respect to this issue.

They will indeed succeed to an extent when they converge round Israel to bombard it. That's when Israel will finally accept all the prophecies spoken of how Jesus will return to fight for them with the heavenly hosts. Have you ever wondered why all the nations Jesus will battle against as listed in the Bible are Islamic Nations today?

We shall overcome.

Muslims always claiming what doesn't belong to them. That's how they claim that Jesus and all the biblical prophets were Muslims.

It's Jesus that will put an end to the problem.
Remember that he's a descendant of Solomon the son of David. Also remember how Solomon judged the case of 2 harlots in the Bible. Their story is a narrative of the Jewish people of Israel and the Arab people of ishmael. Both are referred to as harlots cos they went after another god.

In the story, both women had gave birth. While they slept, one noticed that her child had died, so she took the dead child and swapped it with the other woman's own living child while she was asleep.
When the other woman woke up, she noticed and so the case was taken to king Solomon. When both couldn't let go off the living child, Solomon ordered that the child be sliced into 2 for the women to take each half.

The original mother couldn't stand that, so she begged that the child be given to the wicked woman. Even at that, the wicked woman insisted that they cut the child into 2. That was how Solomon knew the real mother.

Same thing is playing out in Jerusalem. The Muslims would prefer to go to war for a city that doesn't belong to them. They succeeded in building their mosque in the ground where God's temple was, then they proceeded to wanting the city for themselves. When decision came that the city be divided between them and the Israelites, they were cool with it just as that wicked woman was cool with the baby cut into two.
They know that invading Isreal would be tantamount to national disaster. The six day war is still fresh in their memory.

3 Likes

Re: Full Text Of Trumps Speech Recognizing Jerusalem As Israel's Capital (Video, Pic by ghostmist: 12:43pm On Dec 07, 2017
bettercreature:
I dont have your time! You should know you are wrong if 98 percent of countries around the world is against you.I wonder how you would feel if you were born a palestianian
This is far more than religion is has to do with humanity
Isreal has no single allie except America,that says alot about their crime against humanity
there is no crime in repossessing that which is yours and asserting your right to exist.

1 Like

Re: Full Text Of Trumps Speech Recognizing Jerusalem As Israel's Capital (Video, Pic by franudi: 12:43pm On Dec 07, 2017
ollah1:

Jesus will never fight for Isreal because first they don't recognise Jesus and secondly Israel was not supposed to have a standing army. They weren’t supposed to stockpile weapons. There were no taxes to fund a permanent military. Israel’s rulers were forbidden from amassing large numbers of horses (Deuteronomy 17:16-17)—which was about as close as you could get to an arms race in the ancient Near East. Israel’s king was not supposed to make foreign military alliances. God stipulated that Israel should remain militarily weak so they would learn to trust him for protection.

Israel wasn’t allowed to conscript anyone into military service. If you didn’t want to fight, you didn’t have to fight. Note this remarkable command from Deuteronomy 20:When you go to war against your enemies… the officers shall say to the army: “Has anyone built a new house and not yet begun to live in it? Let him go home, or he may die in battle and someone else may begin to live in it. Has anyone planted a vineyard and not begun to enjoy it? Let him go home, or he may die in battle and someone else enjoy it. Has anyone become pledged to a woman and not married her? Let him go home, or he may die in battle and someone else marry her.” Then the officers shall add, “Is anyone afraid or fainthearted? Let him go home so that his fellow soldiers will not become disheartened too.”

Quit deceiving yourself and other gullibles
Senseless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Full Text Of Trumps Speech Recognizing Jerusalem As Israel's Capital (Video, Pic by Nobody: 12:47pm On Dec 07, 2017
franudi:
Senseless.

Ofcourse. The Bible must be senseless too

1 Like

Re: Full Text Of Trumps Speech Recognizing Jerusalem As Israel's Capital (Video, Pic by Ugosample(m): 12:48pm On Dec 07, 2017
MrMystrO:

This guy thinks Isrealis are Christians! Hahaha
That is the ignorance exhibited by the typical Nigerian mumu Christian
To them, Judaism=Christianity
Jews that have rejected Christ till date grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Full Text Of Trumps Speech Recognizing Jerusalem As Israel's Capital (Video, Pic by bedspread: 12:54pm On Dec 07, 2017
MrMystrO:

This guy thinks Isrealis are Christians! Hahaha
I DONT CARE WHATEVER U SAY ISREALITES ARE.....
I WORSHIP THE GOD OF ABRAHAM, ISSAC AND JACOB.
JACOB IS ISREAL.
By IMPLICATION I AM A SPIRITUAL ISREALITE.
ISREAL IS GOD'S PERSONAL PROJECT...
I BELIVE, TRUST AND LIVE BY THAT GOD.
WHATEVER HE SAYS FOR ISREAL, I GO WITH IT

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full Text Of Trumps Speech Recognizing Jerusalem As Israel's Capital (Video, Pic by Nobody: 12:54pm On Dec 07, 2017
hotwax:

Outsiders like you will never understand.

Christianity and Judaism came from the same source...LOL.. They are brothers and sisters.

Thats why America a Christian country is ally to Israel a Judio.

Muslims will not understand the bound.

Lol. What a ridicuolous comment written by a dunderhead

2 Likes

Re: Full Text Of Trumps Speech Recognizing Jerusalem As Israel's Capital (Video, Pic by bettercreature(m): 12:55pm On Dec 07, 2017
ghostmist:
there is no crime in repossessing that which is yours and asserting your right to exist.
BETHLEHEM is now on fire.I told you so
Jerusalem belong to 3 different religion,it's a very special city no one can have it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

US Election: Joe Bidden Takes 917-Vote Lead In Georgia / Timeline: Taliban’s Rapid Advance Across Afghanistan / Liberia Blocks Internet Over Protests Against President Weah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.