Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:22 AM

Trump Says He’ll Seek A Third Term Because ‘they Spied On Me’ - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Says He’ll Seek A Third Term Because ‘they Spied On Me’ (33980 Views)

War In Ukraine: How Russia Spied On A German General. / China’s Leader Xi Jinping Secures Historic Third Term In Power / How China Spied On The African Union’s Computers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trump Says He’ll Seek A Third Term Because ‘they Spied On Me’ by tamdun: 10:45am On Aug 18, 2020
With the political world focused on the Democratic convention Monday night, President Trump looked to steal some of the limelight by saying that he will seek a third term if he wins reelection.

During a rally in Wisconsin, the president lied to a cheering crowd, telling them that he deserves eight additional years in office because, he falsely claimed, his campaign was spied on in 2016—an assertion his own FBI refuted in a detailed report.

“We are going to win four more years,” Trump said. “And then after that, we’ll go for another four years because they spied on my campaign. We should get a redo of four years.”

But Trump has one problem: the Constitution. The 22nd Amendment says, “No person shall be elected to the office of the President more than twice.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OUfICN_p-8

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/trump-third-term-because-they-spied-on-him-1045743/

1 Like

Re: Trump Says He’ll Seek A Third Term Because ‘they Spied On Me’ by Trimque2k1(m): 10:49am On Aug 18, 2020
tamdun:
With the political world focused on the Democratic convention Monday night, President Trump looked to steal some of the limelight by saying that he will seek a third term if he wins reelection.

During a rally in Wisconsin, the president lied to a cheering crowd, telling them that he deserves eight additional years in office because, he falsely claimed, his campaign was spied on in 2016—an assertion his own FBI refuted in a detailed report.

“We are going to win four more years,” Trump said. “And then after that, we’ll go for another four years because they spied on my campaign. We should get a redo of four years.”

But Trump has one problem: the Constitution. The 22nd Amendment says, “No person shall be elected to the office of the President more than twice.”

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/trump-third-term-because-they-spied-on-him-1045743/
This one na mad man
Coman Trump has the support of those that harbours hatred but use it systematically in way people who aren't smart would think they're fighting for a good cause.he has successfully made joke of that great country America that we use to use as reference is now a divided country...

133 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Trump Says He’ll Seek A Third Term Because ‘they Spied On Me’ by tamdun: 10:53am On Aug 18, 2020
Trimque2k1:

This one na mad man
Coman Trump has the support of those that harbours hatred but use it systematically in way people who aren't smart would think they're fighting for a good cause.he has successfully made joke of that great country America that we use to use as reference is now a divided country...
If Buhari made such statement, twitter go explode

151 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Trump Says He’ll Seek A Third Term Because ‘they Spied On Me’ by Trimque2k1(m): 10:57am On Aug 18, 2020
tamdun:

If Buhari made such statement, twitter go explode
I swear, this Trump talks too much sha

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Trump Says He’ll Seek A Third Term Because ‘they Spied On Me’ by tamdun: 11:14am On Aug 18, 2020
Trimque2k1:

I swear, this Trump talks too much sha
That's exactly what he's going to do, wait till he wins this election

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Says He’ll Seek A Third Term Because ‘they Spied On Me’ by alizma: 11:15am On Aug 18, 2020
Someone should help me with those pix that make one wonder how certain things get to certain places. Thanks in advance

5 Likes

Re: Trump Says He’ll Seek A Third Term Because ‘they Spied On Me’ by GamalNasser: 11:15am On Aug 18, 2020
Lol grin grin ;DTrump knows how to trigger the Useless left ..watch them give him free publicity for another one week

139 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Trump Says He’ll Seek A Third Term Because ‘they Spied On Me’ by sLentlover7778(m): 11:18am On Aug 18, 2020
I have learnt alot from Trump.

Do all you can to remain relevant..

If they don't look for your trouble..

Press em mumu button..

Always be on the news either good or bad.

Make sure your name is on everybody lip.

People are going to talk badly about you..

But it doesn't really matter because you're winning..

#Trump2020

grin grin grin

208 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Trump Says He’ll Seek A Third Term Because ‘they Spied On Me’ by ifytrik(m): 11:19am On Aug 18, 2020
Re: Trump Says He’ll Seek A Third Term Because ‘they Spied On Me’ by ifytrik(m): 11:20am On Aug 18, 2020
Damm niggarr, isoryt grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Says He’ll Seek A Third Term Because ‘they Spied On Me’ by Slawormir: 11:37am On Aug 18, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Fuckkk trump

Second tenure nor sure for am

8 Likes

Re: Trump Says He’ll Seek A Third Term Because ‘they Spied On Me’ by Perfecttouchade: 11:37am On Aug 18, 2020
Ok ..for your quality Aluminium windows, reach out to us

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Says He’ll Seek A Third Term Because ‘they Spied On Me’ by Kicktaker(m): 11:38am On Aug 18, 2020
Putin's first son...

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trump Says He’ll Seek A Third Term Because ‘they Spied On Me’ by Jeromejnr(m): 11:38am On Aug 18, 2020
GamalNasser:
Lol Trump knows how to trigger the Useless left

Don't mind those snowflakes. They are the ones responsible for dividing America yet they put the blame on Trump.

I want to see their reactions in November when he wins.

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Says He’ll Seek A Third Term Because ‘they Spied On Me’ by chukwugoziegi: 11:38am On Aug 18, 2020
Lol!

Crazy man

2 Likes

Re: Trump Says He’ll Seek A Third Term Because ‘they Spied On Me’ by Eddygre8(m): 11:38am On Aug 18, 2020
Trump is a realist

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Says He’ll Seek A Third Term Because ‘they Spied On Me’ by obasi101(m): 11:38am On Aug 18, 2020
Lol Another dramatic President After Buhari. grin grin
Re: Trump Says He’ll Seek A Third Term Because ‘they Spied On Me’ by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:38am On Aug 18, 2020
Dream on Donald cheesy

Dreaming and Snoring is free!!

Obama right now..........

24 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Trump Says He’ll Seek A Third Term Because ‘they Spied On Me’ by chukwugoziegi: 11:38am On Aug 18, 2020
GamalNasser:
Lol Trump knows how to trigger the Useless left

He sure does.

12 Likes

Re: Trump Says He’ll Seek A Third Term Because ‘they Spied On Me’ by inoki247: 11:38am On Aug 18, 2020
This Man Weed strong e sabi press people Mumu Button

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Says He’ll Seek A Third Term Because ‘they Spied On Me’ by SaintLucia: 11:38am On Aug 18, 2020
Maybe that is when he gonna fulfill his promise of granting Biafra independence. grin

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trump Says He’ll Seek A Third Term Because ‘they Spied On Me’ by Kobicove(m): 11:39am On Aug 18, 2020
The law does not allow for three terms as president of the United States undecided

1 Like

Re: Trump Says He’ll Seek A Third Term Because ‘they Spied On Me’ by sacajawea: 11:39am On Aug 18, 2020
Sensible people of Nairaland, Has the world ever been like this

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trump Says He’ll Seek A Third Term Because ‘they Spied On Me’ by brainpulse: 11:39am On Aug 18, 2020
A sick man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump Says He’ll Seek A Third Term Because ‘they Spied On Me’ by Destined2win: 11:39am On Aug 18, 2020
Trump for 2020.
Re: Trump Says He’ll Seek A Third Term Because ‘they Spied On Me’ by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:39am On Aug 18, 2020
SaintLucia:
Maybe that is when he gonna fulfill his promise of granting Biafra independence. grin

What Jona couldn't do in 6 years or PDP in 16 years!

Abegii, no let the ineffectual buffoon (according to TIME international Magazine) change face for you o..... grin grin wink

Una no go killi person for dis Nairaland oooo wink

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Trump Says He’ll Seek A Third Term Because ‘they Spied On Me’ by slivertongue: 11:39am On Aug 18, 2020
trump 8yrs , pence 4yrs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Donald Trump's Inaugural Address (Full Text) / EU Agrees To Pay For Russian Gas In Rubles Without Breaching Sanctions / UK Fuel Scarcity: Customers Fight In Fuel Station

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.