Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,779 members, 7,851,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:09 AM

Ali Seizes Inec’s File Over Wife’s Ticket - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ali Seizes Inec’s File Over Wife’s Ticket (1034 Views)

Abubakar Ali In Auto Accident In Kano (Photo) / EFCC Moves Against Diezani’s Associates, Seizes Cars, Cash, Jewellery / SSS Raids Col. Bello Fadile’s Home, Seizes Computer Hard Drive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ali Seizes Inec’s File Over Wife’s Ticket by mowapa(m): 10:47pm On Feb 25, 2007
The controversy surrounding the Peoples Democratic Party’s (PDP) Delta North senatorial ticket has assumed a new dimension as the file for the seat has allegedly disappeared from the stores of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC).

Wife of the national chairman of the PDP, Mrs. Marian Ali, and former House of Representatives member, Ned Nwoko are contesting for the ticket.

The Delta North senatorial ticket has pitched the national chairman of the PDP, Ahmadu Ali, against President Olusegun Obasanjo.

www.independentngonline.com/news/127/ARTICLE/21559/2007-02-25.html
Re: Ali Seizes Inec’s File Over Wife’s Ticket by mowapa(m): 10:56pm On Feb 25, 2007
What is puzzling is that Nigerians still believe INEC is capable of delivering a fair election, not with people like Ali and his garrison mentality around will i trust any internationally unverified result coming from them. If files are missing now, wonder what Ali is capable of taking from the commission office. maybe the 2007 result may be next.
Re: Ali Seizes Inec’s File Over Wife’s Ticket by donnymikky(m): 8:11am On Feb 26, 2007
If this is true then I wonder if Morris Iwu the INEC chairman will not be missing before the elections date just as Chris Ngige was stollen by Chris Ubah, N I G E R I A the place where anything happens

(1) (Reply)

Umaru Yar' Adua Is Very Much Alive / If Obj Only Knew / What Do We Do About The Nigerian Police?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.