Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

“I Am Not Interested In 2019 Presidency” – PDP Chairman, Makarfi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “I Am Not Interested In 2019 Presidency” – PDP Chairman, Makarfi (334 Views)

2019 Presidency: PDP Speaks On Some Of Governors ‘secretly Working’ For Buhari / 2019 Presidency: PDP Dumps Consensus Option, May Prune Down Aspirants To 6 / Don’t Waste Time On 2019 Presidency, PDP Tells Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Am Not Interested In 2019 Presidency” – PDP Chairman, Makarfi by ureportsAbuja: 8:31am On Dec 07, 2017
The fact is the Senator was asked what threat the return of Atiku Abubakar to the party portended to the aspirations of others who had either made their intentions known or those, who, like him were rumoured to be nursing such ambition. His answer was that Atiku’s return would not, in any way adversely affect the rights of any member of the party to aspire to any position, adding that there was no preconditions to the return as Atiku Abubakar did not ask for, neither did the party offer any concessions to him beforehand.
-
http://247ureports.com/not-interested-2019-presidency-pdp-chairman-markarfi/
Re: “I Am Not Interested In 2019 Presidency” – PDP Chairman, Makarfi by agwom(m): 8:55am On Dec 07, 2017
hmm

(1) (Reply)

Why The Buhari Administration Must Not Celebrate The UN Anti Corruption Day / PDP Convention / Yemi Osinbajo Delivers Powerful Speech At The Future Awards 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.