Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Why Are There Plenty Muslims In Israel - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Are There Plenty Muslims In Israel (460 Views)

Mosaic Floors From 1500-Yr-Old Lost Church Of The Apostles Found In Israel (Pics / Archaeologists Moved To Tears By Remarkable Biblical Find In Israel (Photos) / New Dead Sea Scrolls In Israel Reveals Fragments Of Biblical Prophets (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are There Plenty Muslims In Israel by Alao046(m): 10:05am On Dec 07, 2017
I read a post on this forum this morning about Donald triumph declaring Jerusalem as the capital of Israel. It was stated that the population of Jerusalem is about 850000 people, with 61% jews and 37% Muslims, meaning that other religion such as Christianity, Hinduism and others are under the remaining 2%. I went to the wikipedia to browse about religion in Israel and i discovered that in their 2011 census, they had 71% jews, 16.9% Muslims, 2.1% christainsin and 1.7% druze.
Why is there a very poor population of Christians in Israel, i also read that the third holiest ground in Islam is in Jerusalem(al-aqsa mosque), behind the mosque s in mecca and medinna. I want to know why all these, there ought to be a very little number of Muslims in the state, and vice-versal for the xtains, but instead their population is increasing, from 16.9% in 2011 to 37% in 2017. Jesus Christ was a christain and came from Israel, how come there are no xtains in Israel today, why are they jews and Muslims mostly. How come the Muslims have their third holiest land in a land which ought to be for the christains. All the questions have been running through my mind. Who are these Jews and these Muslims, please i need answers

1 Like

Re: Why Are There Plenty Muslims In Israel by skolab4(m): 10:26am On Dec 07, 2017
These two religion emerged from this same territory,,,Jesus and Mohammed were both from the middle east,,,Israel and mecca( very close to one another).....there are many similarities in both religion even to the extent of having thesame story line but just differ in a very minute way.. Jesus was never a Christian but rather a Jew.. Christianity was formed when Jesus left.....the two religious faith turn against one another today due to lack of tolerance and the urge to dominate and suppress one another..

3 Likes

Re: Why Are There Plenty Muslims In Israel by amnesty7: 10:54am On Dec 07, 2017
Valid questions.

1 Like

Re: Why Are There Plenty Muslims In Israel by fellowman: 10:55am On Dec 07, 2017
I hope you know Christianity is not a religion.

and the Jews will join the Muslims to persecute Christians during the great tribulation.

1 Like

Re: Why Are There Plenty Muslims In Israel by smoy: 12:18pm On Dec 07, 2017
Alao046:
I read a post on this forum this morning about Donald triumph declaring Jerusalem as the capital of Israel. It was stated that the population of Jerusalem is about 850000 people, with 61% jews and 37% Muslims, meaning that other religion such as Christianity, Hinduism and others are under the remaining 2%. I went to the wikipedia to browse about religion in Israel and i discovered that in their 2011 census, they had 71% jews, 16.9% Muslims, 2.1% christainsin and 1.7% druze.
Why is there a very poor population of Christians in Israel, i also read that the third holiest ground in Islam is in Jerusalem(al-aqsa mosque), behind the mosque s in mecca and medinna. I want to know why all these, there ought to be a very little number of Muslims in the state, and vice-versal for the xtains, but instead their population is increasing, from 16.9% in 2011 to 37% in 2017. Jesus Christ was a christain and came from Israel, how come there are no xtains in Israel today, why are they jews and Muslims mostly. How come the Muslims have their third holiest land in a land which ought to be for the christains. All the questions have been running through my mind. Who are these Jews and these Muslims, please i need answers
go on with more of your research and you will come to know the truth that Isiac and Ishmael were all blessed by God and Jesus came from Isiac while Muhammed came from lineage of Ishmael and they all came with one religion to follow and worship One God only not Jesus not Muhammed is worthy to be worship.

on this city is the city of the holy massangers and it belongs to all followers of these prophet of One God and it was the followers of the other prophet that changes the religion of God of total submission called Islam, Jesus never came with a religion called christianity nor Moses came with Judaism they all came to submite to One God and that is called Islam. later or sooner islam shall take over the city in its totality.

(1) (Reply)

The Tithing Dilemma / What Is It About Chinese Society That Makes China Such A Peaceful Country? / ​how Two OTJ 2018 Prophecies Was Confirmed Within A Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.