Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,089 members, 7,811,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

Who Else Is Having This Issue With Gtbank App - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Who Else Is Having This Issue With Gtbank App (1887 Views)

Mobil Filling Station, ₦10,000 & POS Wahala: How Can I Resolve This Issue? / Bank With Gtbank On Whatsapp / How To Make Money With GTBANK Affiliate Program (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Else Is Having This Issue With Gtbank App by silvoice(m): 6:28pm On Feb 25, 2021
I have been trying to download the gtbank mobile app it kept saying device is not surported even why I am using Android 8 (Oreo)

I contacted them through Gtconnect online form. they keep sending me automated email response saying request have been resolved but the problem remained.
who esle has experienced this before and how did you resolve it.
I really don't want to call them on phone because the last time I did, I wasted more than ten minutes of my airtime, of which I was finally told that my issue then was a general network issue.
image attached

Re: Who Else Is Having This Issue With Gtbank App by jimkramar: 1:48pm On Sep 26, 2021
silvoice:
I have been trying to download the gtbank mobile app it kept saying device is not surported even why I am using Android 8 (Oreo)

I contacted them through Gtconnect online form. they keep sending me automated email response saying request have been resolved but the problem remained.
who esle has experienced this before and how did you resolve it.
I really don't want to call them on phone because the last time I did, I wasted more than ten minutes of my airtime, of which I was finally told that my issue then was a general network issue.
image attached

Go to your app store or playstore and download GTWORLD that's the recent app that has numerous functions than the GTBank Mobile App. for your info, both apps still works
Re: Who Else Is Having This Issue With Gtbank App by Nobody: 3:04pm On Sep 26, 2021
Seem they no longer use that app. Search for GTWorld because the last time I went to the bank they told me to uninstall it and download GTWorld
Re: Who Else Is Having This Issue With Gtbank App by silvoice(m): 2:13pm On Sep 27, 2021
fados4sure:
Seem they no longer use that app. Search for GTWorld because the last time I went to the bank they told me to uninstall it and download GTWorld
Ok I have since rectify the issue, thanks

1 Like

Re: Who Else Is Having This Issue With Gtbank App by essentialone(m): 8:08am On Jul 28, 2022
What are the implications of using GTWorld OTP, token, or card during sign up? What does each of them entail as regards to limits of transfers?
Re: Who Else Is Having This Issue With Gtbank App by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jul 28, 2022
essentialone:
What are the implications of using GTWorld OTP, token, or card during sign up? What does each of them entail as regards to limits of transfers?
Do you mean benefits of Token, OTP or card?
Re: Who Else Is Having This Issue With Gtbank App by essentialone(m): 6:51am On Jul 29, 2022
fados4sure:

Do you mean benefits of Token, OTP or card?

I can't transfer even 1 kobo. This is the error message I get on the useless GTWorld app.

Re: Who Else Is Having This Issue With Gtbank App by Nobody: 9:56am On Jul 29, 2022
essentialone:

I can't transfer even 1 kobo. This is the error message I get on the useless GTWorld app.
Follow the screenshot below to increase your limit. Click transfer and at the top, you'll see increase limit

It may or may not work for you because my account is tokenized

Re: Who Else Is Having This Issue With Gtbank App by essentialone(m): 10:08am On Jul 29, 2022
fados4sure:

Follow the screenshot below to increase your limit. Click transfer and at the top, you'll see increase limit

It may or may not work for you because my account is tokenized

Thanks. I have increased the limit to N10,000,000. not like i have like that sef. But just to see if even N10,000 can go. Still the same thing.

(1) (Reply)

Which Virtual Dollar Card Is The Most Reliable And Has The Lowest Exchange Rate? / Grasscutter Farming In Nigeria - Invesment for Good Return / Pls Culd Someone Link Me Up To Any Dangote Sugar Distributor?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.