Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:00 AM

Wizkid To Share Money On 24th December. Replies Fan Who Asked Him Of Xmas Gift - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid To Share Money On 24th December. Replies Fan Who Asked Him Of Xmas Gift (30682 Views)

Banky W Replies Fan Who Asked Why His Friends Are With Them On Their Honeymoon / Paul Okoye Replies Fan That Asked Him Why His Voice Sounds Like 'psqaure' / Peter Okoye Replies Fan Who Asked Which Song Will He Perform In His Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid To Share Money On 24th December. Replies Fan Who Asked Him Of Xmas Gift by Nobody: 12:05pm On Dec 07, 2017
He will spray money while performing in his concert on those days..
Strictly for those who attend the shows
Re: Wizkid To Share Money On 24th December. Replies Fan Who Asked Him Of Xmas Gift by correctguy101(m): 12:05pm On Dec 07, 2017
Before you know Davido go declare his own date to share money... Make una no forget me if una dey go o... hehehehehe
Re: Wizkid To Share Money On 24th December. Replies Fan Who Asked Him Of Xmas Gift by Nobody: 12:06pm On Dec 07, 2017
ElPadrino33:
Some idiots will start asking when davido would share money too like it's some sort of competition angry

I think I speak for everyone in the house when I say you're the leader of the "some idiots".
Re: Wizkid To Share Money On 24th December. Replies Fan Who Asked Him Of Xmas Gift by blackaxe78: 12:07pm On Dec 07, 2017
What a coincidence!

Same day my new money rituals will start paying me

1 Like

Re: Wizkid To Share Money On 24th December. Replies Fan Who Asked Him Of Xmas Gift by Cynate(f): 12:10pm On Dec 07, 2017
Date booked
Money time offering time

Davido coming soon
Re: Wizkid To Share Money On 24th December. Replies Fan Who Asked Him Of Xmas Gift by Mariangeles(f): 12:12pm On Dec 07, 2017
Wizkid share money... If I hear...
Re: Wizkid To Share Money On 24th December. Replies Fan Who Asked Him Of Xmas Gift by Mariangeles(f): 12:16pm On Dec 07, 2017
holluphemydavid:
d rate people are begging for money is quite alarming even on nairaland,some folks will be begging for money hiding under school fee as an excuse
Don't generalize, there are some people who actually needs help, you don't have to if you don't want to, just don't put sand sand in someone's garri...
Re: Wizkid To Share Money On 24th December. Replies Fan Who Asked Him Of Xmas Gift by jimyjames(m): 12:19pm On Dec 07, 2017
davido is more of a giver than WizKid

1 Like

Re: Wizkid To Share Money On 24th December. Replies Fan Who Asked Him Of Xmas Gift by joenor(m): 12:23pm On Dec 07, 2017
lol
Re: Wizkid To Share Money On 24th December. Replies Fan Who Asked Him Of Xmas Gift by Kellz193: 12:31pm On Dec 07, 2017
FrenchWay:
Destiny changing money.

I no want
That's why you don't progress
Re: Wizkid To Share Money On 24th December. Replies Fan Who Asked Him Of Xmas Gift by tochivitus(m): 12:36pm On Dec 07, 2017
emmabest2000:
Dollar or Naira ?

If it is dollar and he is spraying the money outa his car, nah so niggas go look like after struggling for the Money that day grin, no duling

1 Like

Re: Wizkid To Share Money On 24th December. Replies Fan Who Asked Him Of Xmas Gift by Damfostopper(m): 12:36pm On Dec 07, 2017
elegantslayer:
abeg make I come go open twitter account
hahahaha abi... make I follow you go look for my password.... it's been 3 years since I visited twitter

1 Like

Re: Wizkid To Share Money On 24th December. Replies Fan Who Asked Him Of Xmas Gift by gerreer52: 12:45pm On Dec 07, 2017
cool!!!!!!!!!

Re: Wizkid To Share Money On 24th December. Replies Fan Who Asked Him Of Xmas Gift by coputa(m): 1:28pm On Dec 07, 2017
ElPadrino33:
Some idiots will start asking when davido would share money too like it's some sort of competition angry
Life is all about competition.It keeps you on your toes.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid To Share Money On 24th December. Replies Fan Who Asked Him Of Xmas Gift by policy12: 1:47pm On Dec 07, 2017
Threebear:
His pocket is as generous as his sperm grin

You don't mean it..

1 Like

Re: Wizkid To Share Money On 24th December. Replies Fan Who Asked Him Of Xmas Gift by Razzpoint: 1:47pm On Dec 07, 2017
I need connection to get d gift..normal nija way
Re: Wizkid To Share Money On 24th December. Replies Fan Who Asked Him Of Xmas Gift by SirLakes: 5:54pm On Dec 07, 2017
holluphemydavid:
d rate people are begging for money is quite alarming even on nairaland,some folks will be begging for money hiding under school fee as an excuse

Bros, You no know say this country hard abi.
Re: Wizkid To Share Money On 24th December. Replies Fan Who Asked Him Of Xmas Gift by holluphemydavid(m): 7:03pm On Dec 07, 2017
SirLakes:

Bros, You no know say this country hard abi.
I know oooo, me sef come understand
Re: Wizkid To Share Money On 24th December. Replies Fan Who Asked Him Of Xmas Gift by Nobody: 7:29pm On Dec 07, 2017
Daviestunech:
Am also gona share money on dec25

Stay tuned kiss
noted and documented smiley
Re: Wizkid To Share Money On 24th December. Replies Fan Who Asked Him Of Xmas Gift by oluwaseunblog(m): 8:30pm On Dec 07, 2017
Want to run targeted Facebook and Instagram ads and want expert hands on it? Then reach Seun via 08175469049 (calls or WhatsApp)
Re: Wizkid To Share Money On 24th December. Replies Fan Who Asked Him Of Xmas Gift by elegantslayer(f): 2:07pm On Dec 08, 2017
Damfostopper:
hahahaha abi... make I follow you go look for my password.... it's been 3 years since I visited twitter
lol
Re: Wizkid To Share Money On 24th December. Replies Fan Who Asked Him Of Xmas Gift by SHOCK7(m): 11:06am On Dec 09, 2017
kimbraa:
LOL. I trust hustlers to bookmark the dates and invade his account for the gift.
Omo,won't u do same!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Seyi Shay Is Beautiful In New Makeup Photos / Sophia Momodu And Daughter, Imade Step Out In Matching Attire / Lord Triggs And Son Rock Matching Outfits In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.