Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,000 members, 7,866,785 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 04:15 AM

What It Takes To Get Your Account Verified On Twitter And Instagram - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What It Takes To Get Your Account Verified On Twitter And Instagram (887 Views)

Etinosa Celebrates Being Verified On Instagram After Nude Video Saga / Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma, Verified On Instagram With 200k Followers (Photo) / BBNaija2018: Tobi Becomes The First Ex-Housemate To Be Verified On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What It Takes To Get Your Account Verified On Twitter And Instagram by Skyfornia(m): 11:38am On Dec 07, 2017
Having been on twitter and instagram for many years, I have seen some celebrities whose accounts are not verified and I'm always skeptical following any unverified account cause some of them are parody accounts.

So I want to know what it takes for someone's account to be verified on twitter and Instagram. Plus why some of our celebrities are not verified over there.

1 Like

Re: What It Takes To Get Your Account Verified On Twitter And Instagram by NLProblemChild(m): 12:23pm On Dec 07, 2017
Re: What It Takes To Get Your Account Verified On Twitter And Instagram by okachie1(m): 3:02pm On Dec 07, 2017
You must be an influential member of the society I think that's one of the criteria. My one pence though!
Re: What It Takes To Get Your Account Verified On Twitter And Instagram by Skyfornia(m): 4:00pm On Dec 07, 2017
Please Seun or Lalasticlala push this to front page for more contributions....
Re: What It Takes To Get Your Account Verified On Twitter And Instagram by Skyfornia(m): 4:03pm On Dec 07, 2017
okachie1:
You must be an influential member of the society I think that's one of the criteria. My one pence though!

I know some influential personnels and organizations without verified account on the aforementioned medias.

1 Like

Re: What It Takes To Get Your Account Verified On Twitter And Instagram by Benjom(m): 4:13pm On Dec 07, 2017
I wanna know too... cos I'm a star o. I can't shout cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What It Takes To Get Your Account Verified On Twitter And Instagram by Muzanga(f): 6:04pm On Dec 07, 2017
Your number of followers and influence plus money to make it quick with the right connection.
Re: What It Takes To Get Your Account Verified On Twitter And Instagram by Skyfornia(m): 11:10pm On Dec 07, 2017
Muzanga:
Your number of followers and influence plus money to make it quick with the right connection.

I still don't understand. Okay, take Daddy Freeze for example, he has quite a number of followers and I'm sure he can sort his way out financially but his twitter account is yet to be verified. And other numerous people with great followers and money.
Re: What It Takes To Get Your Account Verified On Twitter And Instagram by Muzanga(f): 8:13am On Dec 08, 2017
Skyfornia:

I still don't understand. Okay, take Daddy Freeze for example, he has quite a number of followers and I'm sure he can sort his way out financially but his twitter account is yet to be verified. And other numerous people with great followers and money.
maybe he thinks the payment is not worth it...but watch out for his verification soon because he is getting influencial now and people will wanna make fake accounts of him.
Re: What It Takes To Get Your Account Verified On Twitter And Instagram by Skyfornia(m): 8:54am On Dec 08, 2017
Muzanga:
maybe he thinks the payment is not worth it...but watch out for his verification soon because he is getting influencial now and people will wanna make fake accounts of him.

I need a concrete or reliable informations on how accounts are verified and not guess work
Re: What It Takes To Get Your Account Verified On Twitter And Instagram by Muzanga(f): 9:01am On Dec 08, 2017
Skyfornia:

I need a concrete or reliable informations on how accounts are verified and not guess work
you didnt hve to be rude! Ingrate.
Re: What It Takes To Get Your Account Verified On Twitter And Instagram by Skyfornia(m): 9:44am On Dec 08, 2017
Muzanga:
you didnt hve to be rude! Ingrate.

Sorry I didn't mean to be..maybe you misunderstood the tone of my statement. I apologize
Re: What It Takes To Get Your Account Verified On Twitter And Instagram by Muzanga(f): 2:06pm On Dec 08, 2017
Skyfornia:

Sorry I didn't mean to be..maybe you misunderstood the tone of my statement. I apologize
its cool.
Re: What It Takes To Get Your Account Verified On Twitter And Instagram by Skyfornia(m): 9:55am On Dec 09, 2017
Mynd44 please help push this to front page.

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: I Want Lolu -- Khloe Cries In The House / Nigerian Music Legend, Kollington Ayinla Strikes A Pose With His Son, Big Sheff / Bbnaija: Nina Sucks Miracle Banana Under The Duvet – Watch Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.