Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,779 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:55 AM

My Eyewitness Revelation Why The Igbos Lost The Biafra War - Revd Dr Uma Ukpai - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Eyewitness Revelation Why The Igbos Lost The Biafra War - Revd Dr Uma Ukpai (1120 Views)

David Jemibewon: When I Remember Biafra War Killings, I’m Still Pained / Asari Dokubo Forms His Own Wing Of The BIAFRA Movement / Nsima Ekere Goes Bankrupt, To Sell Properties To Uma Ukpai- Akwaibomdaily.com.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Eyewitness Revelation Why The Igbos Lost The Biafra War - Revd Dr Uma Ukpai by markode777: 11:40am On Dec 07, 2017
Source: Kingsleyiwu.com.ng

Reverend Dr Uma Ukpai, who is a renowned preacher and the founder of Uma Ukpai Evangelistic Association (UUEA) has revealed why the Igbo people lost in the 1967-1970 Civil war, explaining that there were gross immorality among Biafran leaders during the war, KINGSLEYIWU.com.ng exclusively gathered.

72-year-old Dr Uma who made the revelation in a sermon titled: "Father's Blessing" shed tears during the sermon, saying he sometimes ask God why he is an Igbo man. The preacher in the sermon blasted the Igbo people for being arrogant and proud, explaining that even if he preaches till tomorrow, the Igbo man will never shed tears because his heart is hard.

Revd Uma said that during the war, the Biafran leader never seek God for victory and never made any prayers during the war, describing Biafrans as Judah in the bible. He further explained that Judah after committing sin will go back to God for repentance, but the Biafrans never went to God.

The preacher said he would not call names but if he calls, he would tell the congregations the number of women the Biafran leaders were carrying at once during the war, explaining that sometimes, a Biafran Soldier would capture a lady because she is beautiful.

He however went on to commend the Igbo people for being wise, knowledgeable, hardworking, but yet many crawl through life because they fail to acknowledge God.

"And even after the war, no one has asked why we lost the war", Uma Ukpai said.

Kindly Click HERE or HOME to see other latest Posts
Be the first to get News updates via WHATSAPP, Add us +2349037601079 and say Hi. Thanks

source: http://www.kingsleyiwu.com.ng/2017/12/my-eyewitness-revelation-why-igbos-lost.html

1 Like

Re: My Eyewitness Revelation Why The Igbos Lost The Biafra War - Revd Dr Uma Ukpai by Vivere: 11:44am On Dec 07, 2017
markode777:

Reverend Dr Uma Ukpai, who is a renowned preacher and the founder of Uma Ukpai Evangelistic Association (UUEA) has revealed why the Igbo people lost in the 1967-1970 Civil war, explaining that there were gross immorality among Biafran leaders during the war, KINGSLEYIWU.com.ng exclusively gathered.

72-year-old Dr Uma who made the revelation in a sermon titled: "Father's Blessing" shed tears during the sermon, saying he sometimes ask God why he is an Igbo man. The preacher in the sermon blasted the Igbo people for being arrogant and proud, explaining that even if he preaches till tomorrow, the Igbo man will never shed tears because his heart is hard.

Revd Uma said that during the war, the Biafran leader never seek God for victory and never made any prayers during the war, describing Biafrans as Judah in the bible. He further explained that Judah after committing sin will go back to God for repentance, but the Biafrans never went to God.

The preacher said he would not call names but if he calls, he would tell the congregations the number of women the Biafran leaders were carrying at once during the war, explaining that sometimes, a Biafran Soldier would capture a lady because she is beautiful.

He however went on to commend the Igbo people for being wise, knowledgeable, hardworking, but yet many crawl through life because they fail to acknowledge God.

Be the first to get News updates via WHATSAPP, Add us +2349037601079 and say Hi. Thanks

source: http://www.kingsleyiwu.com.ng/2017/12/my-eyewitness-revelation-why-igbos-lost.html

And even after the war, no one has asked why we lost the war", Uma Ukpai said.
. Hmmnnnn....and till today, they have not told themselves the real truth about why they lost that war. They prefer to blame other tribes for their misfortunes, and rely on propaganda to build their case! Pity.

6 Likes

Re: My Eyewitness Revelation Why The Igbos Lost The Biafra War - Revd Dr Uma Ukpai by Nobody: 11:46am On Dec 07, 2017
Well.
Re: My Eyewitness Revelation Why The Igbos Lost The Biafra War - Revd Dr Uma Ukpai by Michael004: 12:36pm On Dec 07, 2017
Wow, this man must be an afonja, the source must be created by a Yoruba man. Well sir, we igbos do not believe this, we will continue blaming awolowo and Yoruba race for the Loss of that war. Even when Robert.S. Goldstein revealed the truth about the starvation of our people, we prefer to blame awolowo. Just wait there. We are coming for your head.

3 Likes

Re: My Eyewitness Revelation Why The Igbos Lost The Biafra War - Revd Dr Uma Ukpai by jollymizzle(m): 1:20pm On Dec 07, 2017
lolz, abeg I no want trouble. those people get touchy at the mention of Biafra grin

1 Like

Re: My Eyewitness Revelation Why The Igbos Lost The Biafra War - Revd Dr Uma Ukpai by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 07, 2017
Michael004:
Wow, this man must be an afonja, the source must be created by a Yoruba man. Well sir, we igbos do not believe this, we will continue blaming awolowo and Yoruba race for the Loss of that war. Even when Robert.S. Goldstein revealed the truth about the starvation of our people, we prefer to blame awolowo. Just wait there. We are coming for your head.
gringrin,have you seen the guy that created your namesake? micheai004 grin
Re: My Eyewitness Revelation Why The Igbos Lost The Biafra War - Revd Dr Uma Ukpai by Dalek(m): 2:09pm On Dec 07, 2017
The preacher in the sermon blasted the Igbo people for being arrogant and proud,

grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Eyewitness Revelation Why The Igbos Lost The Biafra War - Revd Dr Uma Ukpai by Nobody: 2:10pm On Dec 07, 2017
Am sure some people will actually modulate their views on the basis of this post
Re: My Eyewitness Revelation Why The Igbos Lost The Biafra War - Revd Dr Uma Ukpai by kettykin: 2:11pm On Dec 07, 2017
Michael004:

Does Afonja have preachers ?
Re: My Eyewitness Revelation Why The Igbos Lost The Biafra War - Revd Dr Uma Ukpai by Duru1(m): 2:12pm On Dec 07, 2017
markode777:

This is delusion of the highest order.
Re: My Eyewitness Revelation Why The Igbos Lost The Biafra War - Revd Dr Uma Ukpai by Michael004: 2:33pm On Dec 07, 2017
abdelrahman:
gringrin,have you seen the guy that created your namesake? micheai004 grin
That one, I know him na. But who cares. That is his problem. He can only imitate, can't be like me.
Re: My Eyewitness Revelation Why The Igbos Lost The Biafra War - Revd Dr Uma Ukpai by Michael004: 2:34pm On Dec 07, 2017
kettykin:

Does Afonja have preachers ?
No jare, they only have launchers. No mind them.

1 Like

Re: My Eyewitness Revelation Why The Igbos Lost The Biafra War - Revd Dr Uma Ukpai by ofai: 2:43pm On Dec 07, 2017
Michael004:

Your reverse psychology came late. Changing ukpai's context won't change the established truth published by caritas international, Frederick Forsythe and many other reportage.

(1) (Reply)

Backlash On Igbo Lady That Claimed She Saw Nnamdi Kanu Disguising And Buying Piz / Re: LRNZH: PMB Was Right On 10mw Katsina Wind Power Project / 2019- Why Asiwaju Tinubu Must Run For President (1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.