Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,835 members, 7,828,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Picture Of Mo Abudu At The "Premiere Of "Wedding Party 2" Has Got Fans Talking - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of Mo Abudu At The "Premiere Of "Wedding Party 2" Has Got Fans Talking (59803 Views)

Chioma The Chef Chi In Braless Outfit. Davido's Girlfriend Got Fans Talking / Seyi Shay's Dress To The Headies Awards 2018 Got Fans Talking / This Picture Of Nadia Buari In Bed Has Got Fans Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Mo Abudu At The "Premiere Of "Wedding Party 2" Has Got Fans Talking by Mariangeles(f): 2:03pm On Dec 07, 2017
"...and the love of men shall wax cold"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Mo Abudu At The "Premiere Of "Wedding Party 2" Has Got Fans Talking by SalamRushdie: 2:03pm On Dec 07, 2017
My former boss ..I walked closely with her on project sometime back and I really enjoyed it ..she is a good woman she introduced me to alot of people who eventually helped my first startup break records

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Mo Abudu At The "Premiere Of "Wedding Party 2" Has Got Fans Talking by NobleRomm(m): 2:03pm On Dec 07, 2017
see her legs....

she for kuku wear socks
Re: Picture Of Mo Abudu At The "Premiere Of "Wedding Party 2" Has Got Fans Talking by Nobody: 2:04pm On Dec 07, 2017
Mumu.

Read the shit u wrote up there.

U talk too much on here n so proud but not confident enough to upload your pictures.

iamJ:
she her feet like those zombies for walking dead
Re: Picture Of Mo Abudu At The "Premiere Of "Wedding Party 2" Has Got Fans Talking by pointstores(m): 2:04pm On Dec 07, 2017
She is old in age but money is keeping her young trust
Re: Picture Of Mo Abudu At The "Premiere Of "Wedding Party 2" Has Got Fans Talking by cybriz82(m): 2:07pm On Dec 07, 2017
Imagine Even d ones wey never chop bellyful dey yab her, well i blame Adam for eating dat apple, by now we supposed dey inside Jungle dey play with Stick and stone,
Re: Picture Of Mo Abudu At The "Premiere Of "Wedding Party 2" Has Got Fans Talking by Mysselff2: 2:08pm On Dec 07, 2017
shocked shocked shocked
Chisossssss

What's wrong with her feet, yawkk is she sick

I feel like puking
Re: Picture Of Mo Abudu At The "Premiere Of "Wedding Party 2" Has Got Fans Talking by givememoney: 2:08pm On Dec 07, 2017
Re: Picture Of Mo Abudu At The "Premiere Of "Wedding Party 2" Has Got Fans Talking by SUNDICOS(m): 2:09pm On Dec 07, 2017
stephenmorris:
Omo,her leg don finish,check out
https://www.nairaland.com/4219686/15-proven-ways-drive-traffic#63063765
what's wrong with her legs?
Re: Picture Of Mo Abudu At The "Premiere Of "Wedding Party 2" Has Got Fans Talking by blingxx(m): 2:10pm On Dec 07, 2017
iamJ:
she her feet like those zombies for walking dead

Omg.... Its true sha... I just noticed grin
Re: Picture Of Mo Abudu At The "Premiere Of "Wedding Party 2" Has Got Fans Talking by irisola(f): 2:16pm On Dec 07, 2017
Inception:

pls provide evidence for all to see.
Please see attached the pdf of my previous results.
I need my to whom it may concern after and they will not give me until i complete the tuition fees.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Mo Abudu At The "Premiere Of "Wedding Party 2" Has Got Fans Talking by Flaghouse1: 2:16pm On Dec 07, 2017
savagefinder:
Might no necessarily be bleaching.. If you are light skinned and you trek or are stressed our you tend to have prominent veins

@ bolded refers, oh really please explain further so we can be more enlightened from your wealth of experience as a dermatologist

Re: Picture Of Mo Abudu At The "Premiere Of "Wedding Party 2" Has Got Fans Talking by LesbianBoy(m): 2:16pm On Dec 07, 2017
Amaechi has seen her pant......next! angry
Re: Picture Of Mo Abudu At The "Premiere Of "Wedding Party 2" Has Got Fans Talking by Blessgj(f): 2:39pm On Dec 07, 2017
Oh my,those veins just spoilt her good looks,too bad
Re: Picture Of Mo Abudu At The "Premiere Of "Wedding Party 2" Has Got Fans Talking by TEYA: 2:42pm On Dec 07, 2017
But seriously what's with nigerian women and bleaching?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Mo Abudu At The "Premiere Of "Wedding Party 2" Has Got Fans Talking by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 07, 2017
South

McINoWell:
pls were is D's country heading to..??
Re: Picture Of Mo Abudu At The "Premiere Of "Wedding Party 2" Has Got Fans Talking by NCP: 2:48pm On Dec 07, 2017
One of the best in the movie industry. She is always creating hits, stars and connecting destinies to fulfilment.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of Mo Abudu At The "Premiere Of "Wedding Party 2" Has Got Fans Talking by uchbiz: 3:01pm On Dec 07, 2017
Her age is made obvious through her feet

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Mo Abudu At The "Premiere Of "Wedding Party 2" Has Got Fans Talking by Mhizrohzz(f): 3:04pm On Dec 07, 2017
Nothing is wrong wit her legs. Even if, it's not that bad... Nigerians nd amebo 5&6
Re: Picture Of Mo Abudu At The "Premiere Of "Wedding Party 2" Has Got Fans Talking by uchbiz: 3:04pm On Dec 07, 2017
Her age is made obvious in her feet
Re: Picture Of Mo Abudu At The "Premiere Of "Wedding Party 2" Has Got Fans Talking by Nobody: 3:05pm On Dec 07, 2017
Of course the Tribalists are at it. This is how they dance on tiwa savage and Lola okoyes pages too. It makes them feel better abt themselves.

We shall see the outcome of all this hatred.
Re: Picture Of Mo Abudu At The "Premiere Of "Wedding Party 2" Has Got Fans Talking by Mhizrohzz(f): 3:05pm On Dec 07, 2017
Nothing is wrong wit her legs. Even if, it's not that bad... Nigerians nd amebo 5&6
Re: Picture Of Mo Abudu At The "Premiere Of "Wedding Party 2" Has Got Fans Talking by Mhizrohzz(f): 3:05pm On Dec 07, 2017
Re: Picture Of Mo Abudu At The "Premiere Of "Wedding Party 2" Has Got Fans Talking by Bgorgeous: 3:10pm On Dec 07, 2017
she is not bleaching jor. she looks good for her age

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Mo Abudu At The "Premiere Of "Wedding Party 2" Has Got Fans Talking by irisola(f): 3:14pm On Dec 07, 2017
Inception:

Someone just credited me with 2k.
Thank you
Re: Picture Of Mo Abudu At The "Premiere Of "Wedding Party 2" Has Got Fans Talking by CountCarter(m): 3:17pm On Dec 07, 2017
Social media and people who won't mind their business.

Re: Picture Of Mo Abudu At The "Premiere Of "Wedding Party 2" Has Got Fans Talking by irisola(f): 3:38pm On Dec 07, 2017
irisola:

Someone just credited me with 2k.
Thank you
Another 5k.
Thanks so much.
Re: Picture Of Mo Abudu At The "Premiere Of "Wedding Party 2" Has Got Fans Talking by ifnyioj22(m): 3:48pm On Dec 07, 2017
a white sucks or boot would av saved her all this bashings! �
Re: Picture Of Mo Abudu At The "Premiere Of "Wedding Party 2" Has Got Fans Talking by sniperr007(m): 3:53pm On Dec 07, 2017
Anaskie:
She's really beautiful

How fa na.

With the make up, she no follow.
Re: Picture Of Mo Abudu At The "Premiere Of "Wedding Party 2" Has Got Fans Talking by Enryking(m): 4:11pm On Dec 07, 2017
donstan18:

Really?

This meme no dey tire you?
Re: Picture Of Mo Abudu At The "Premiere Of "Wedding Party 2" Has Got Fans Talking by onadana: 4:38pm On Dec 07, 2017
Inception:

Yes.Do the needful and you will get help.Want to be sure the money will be used for the right purpose.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aderounmu Adejumoke Is Dead / Davido Reacts After An Artist Drew A Beautiful Painting Of Him On A Dollar Bill / Actress Cossy Ojiakor With Lots Of Pussy (lovely Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.