Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,560 members, 7,837,151 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Picture Of Mo Abudu At The "Premiere Of "Wedding Party 2" Has Got Fans Talking - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of Mo Abudu At The "Premiere Of "Wedding Party 2" Has Got Fans Talking (59808 Views)

Chioma The Chef Chi In Braless Outfit. Davido's Girlfriend Got Fans Talking / Seyi Shay's Dress To The Headies Awards 2018 Got Fans Talking / This Picture Of Nadia Buari In Bed Has Got Fans Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Mo Abudu At The "Premiere Of "Wedding Party 2" Has Got Fans Talking by savagefinder: 4:40pm On Dec 07, 2017
Flaghouse1:
[/b]

@ bolded refers, oh really please explain further so we can be more enlightened from your wealth of experience as a dermatologist

for the same reason people with history of stress are prone to cardiac diseases, the same applies to the venous system of the body, she is an actress which might expose her to long hours of recording and standing which might lead to slow uptake of blood from the legs and as such would force the body to increase blood pressure to the legs to counter this and would probably lead to the veins becoming prominent and for a fair person it can easily be noticed.

However you can't rule out the possibility that she may have bleached her skin to that extent that her veins have become very prominent.
Re: Picture Of Mo Abudu At The "Premiere Of "Wedding Party 2" Has Got Fans Talking by genecoide: 4:42pm On Dec 07, 2017
Amaechi food
Re: Picture Of Mo Abudu At The "Premiere Of "Wedding Party 2" Has Got Fans Talking by HRHQueenPhil(f): 5:08pm On Dec 07, 2017
its pretty na.lol
donstan18:

Really?
Re: Picture Of Mo Abudu At The "Premiere Of "Wedding Party 2" Has Got Fans Talking by enemyofprogress: 5:34pm On Dec 07, 2017
That's what happens when you borrow legs from the devil, imagine how her pussssy go look like, e go don dey squeeze face
Re: Picture Of Mo Abudu At The "Premiere Of "Wedding Party 2" Has Got Fans Talking by sinceraconcept(m): 8:12pm On Dec 07, 2017
the calligrapher that made that "Dubai" on the wall is very creative. If you know Arabic well,you would understand me well and you would understand he wrote Dubai with Arabic on the English letters. Starting from your right which is how Arabic is written,Dal is on letter A,Ba is on letter B,Y is on letter U with it's 2 dots under letter U. wow,this is raw creativity to the fullest. they should pay the calligrapher a lot for the brain work
Re: Picture Of Mo Abudu At The "Premiere Of "Wedding Party 2" Has Got Fans Talking by Flaghouse1: 8:57pm On Dec 07, 2017
savagefinder:
for the same reason people with history of stress are prone to cardiac diseases, the same applies to the venous system of the body, she is an actress which might expose her to long hours of recording and standing which might lead to slow uptake of blood from the legs and as such would force the body to increase blood pressure to the legs to counter this and would probably lead to the veins becoming prominent and for a fair person it can easily be noticed.

However you can't rule out the possibility that she may have bleached her skin to that extent that her veins have become very prominent.

Many thanks for your explanation and I really have a buy-in into your postulation and also must agree with your last statement,

Very balanced analogy ,great !!!
Re: Picture Of Mo Abudu At The "Premiere Of "Wedding Party 2" Has Got Fans Talking by Pylony(m): 10:40pm On Dec 07, 2017
Hmmm! NIGERIANS can one old in peace again?
Re: Picture Of Mo Abudu At The "Premiere Of "Wedding Party 2" Has Got Fans Talking by dederocs(m): 6:53am On Dec 08, 2017
Too many jobless youths, taking out their frustration on a rich mama.
Re: Picture Of Mo Abudu At The "Premiere Of "Wedding Party 2" Has Got Fans Talking by jobbers: 8:22am On Dec 08, 2017
hmmmm
Re: Picture Of Mo Abudu At The "Premiere Of "Wedding Party 2" Has Got Fans Talking by adedayoa2(f): 8:36am On Dec 08, 2017
Well, she's approaching 60 and I don't expect her skin to still be smooth as if she's in her 40's. I love what she's wearing tho, decent
Re: Picture Of Mo Abudu At The "Premiere Of "Wedding Party 2" Has Got Fans Talking by Nobody: 9:23am On Dec 08, 2017
Inception:

pls provide evidence for all to see.
Many of them in that school cant pay their tuition. Kogi is a useless state.
Re: Picture Of Mo Abudu At The "Premiere Of "Wedding Party 2" Has Got Fans Talking by Nobody: 9:26am On Dec 08, 2017
irisola:

Please see attached the pdf of my previous results.
I need my to whom it may concern after and they will not give me until i complete the tuition fees.

God help you. Are you fromKogi or Kwara or Ekiti?

I hope your llecturesrs are now getting paid their salaries and not transfering aggression on you people?
Re: Picture Of Mo Abudu At The "Premiere Of "Wedding Party 2" Has Got Fans Talking by irisola(f): 9:40am On Dec 08, 2017
ricktnum:

God help you. Are you fromKogi or Kwara or Ekiti?

I hope your llecturesrs are now getting paid their salaries and not transfering aggression on you people?
From Ondo.
The lecturers are fair enough.

Thanks so much.
Re: Picture Of Mo Abudu At The "Premiere Of "Wedding Party 2" Has Got Fans Talking by Nobody: 9:43am On Dec 08, 2017
irisola:

From Ondo.
The lecturers are fair enough.

Thanks so much.
AlrIght. I am a native of the town

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Portable Receives His Benz Papers As He Reveals The Cost Of The Car / Wizkid Signs Biggest Deal In Africa (photos) / King Power To Sign Davido For $100 Million. PHOTOS & VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.