Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

Which Type Of Condoms Gives The Most Pleasure During Sex? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Which Type Of Condoms Gives The Most Pleasure During Sex? (6958 Views)

Zimbabwean Man Shows Three Used Condoms He Found In His Wife's Car (Photo) / Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. / Mom Stones Her Son With The Pack Of Condoms He Bought While Shopping With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Type Of Condoms Gives The Most Pleasure During Sex? by ryut: 1:28pm On Dec 07, 2017
Sex is indeed very pleasurable and more enjoyable with flesh to flesh(without condom),hence most couples are not used to condom in order to achieve an enjoyable good sensation and maximum pleasure from both parties.
However,to avoid some risks,condom come into play and from every indications,couples that are not used to condom during sex find it very difficult to derive the required sensation and pleasure using condom.Simply put,if you have been having sex without condom with your partner,to talk of using condom,some may prefer not to have sex atall as little pleasure is derived with it as compared with flesh to flesh.
Therefore for Couples with experience of it,Please which type of condom gives MOST PLEASURE(at least 80% pleasure and sensation to both the man and woman as if you are doing it flesh to flesh).The one that sounds if possible as if you are not wearing condom atall and gives great pleasure and sensation often characterized with that great moaning and climaxing
Re: Which Type Of Condoms Gives The Most Pleasure During Sex? by Nobody: 1:30pm On Dec 07, 2017
I leave this thread for experts to decide
Re: Which Type Of Condoms Gives The Most Pleasure During Sex? by biacan(f): 1:32pm On Dec 07, 2017
shocked
Re: Which Type Of Condoms Gives The Most Pleasure During Sex? by ClitoPen: 2:34pm On Dec 07, 2017
Here to read comments...
Re: Which Type Of Condoms Gives The Most Pleasure During Sex? by ryut: 7:54pm On Dec 07, 2017
So nobody have an idea of the above.#OnlyView&pass
Re: Which Type Of Condoms Gives The Most Pleasure During Sex? by sisisioge: 8:26pm On Dec 07, 2017
None! That's the final truth grin

1 Like

Re: Which Type Of Condoms Gives The Most Pleasure During Sex? by Badb0y4lyf(m): 10:43am On Dec 08, 2017
Some are ultra thin Gold circle is the thickest
Re: Which Type Of Condoms Gives The Most Pleasure During Sex? by Ganjafama(m): 6:15pm On Dec 08, 2017
sisisioge:
None! That's the final truth grin
That's not true. There are condoms that are so thin that you feel some sweet sensation as if it's skin to skin. They cost more. Can't remember the name though.
Re: Which Type Of Condoms Gives The Most Pleasure During Sex? by yemmit90: 10:21pm On Dec 08, 2017
You should"ve posted it in Sexuality section, once a Nairalander enter here, he/she become ancient/old school almost immediately grin

Try featherlite(though expensive) or Kiss (very good and cheap) just #100. I always use Kiss, so pleasurable especially when your woman become so wet.
Re: Which Type Of Condoms Gives The Most Pleasure During Sex? by yemmit90: 10:31pm On Dec 08, 2017
Badb0y4lyf:
Some are ultra thin Gold circle is the thickest

You are very correct sir, too thick for my liking. I dare not wear that shiit called "Gold circle", one may stay there for an hour(due to lack sensation) without release.
Re: Which Type Of Condoms Gives The Most Pleasure During Sex? by Safiaa(f): 10:52pm On Dec 08, 2017
Durex is the best brand.

1 Like

Re: Which Type Of Condoms Gives The Most Pleasure During Sex? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Dec 08, 2017
lie
Safiaa:
Durex is the best brand.

1 Like

Re: Which Type Of Condoms Gives The Most Pleasure During Sex? by Safiaa(f): 10:54pm On Dec 08, 2017
angels09:
lie
Umm okay

(1) (Reply)

Help...i Am Finished!contemplating Abortion At Five Months / Should I Change My Surname, Please I Need Your Advice. / Why You Should Not Marry These Women: Nurses, Police Women, Lawyers, TV Anchors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.