Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,140 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

WISE INVESTMENT DECISIONS FOSTER FINANCIAL STABILITY - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / WISE INVESTMENT DECISIONS FOSTER FINANCIAL STABILITY (859 Views)

Making Wise Savings And Investment Decisions With Piggyvest In 2021 / These Poor Investment Decisions Have Ruined Lives / Wise Investment Opportunities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WISE INVESTMENT DECISIONS FOSTER FINANCIAL STABILITY by Myrealtor(m): 1:40pm On Dec 07, 2017
Everyone wants a piece of land. It’s the only sure investment. It can never depreciate like a car or a washing machine. Land will double its value in ten years or in less than that. Land is going up every day.” -SAM SHEPARD, Curse of the Starving Class

With the "Homes Ownership Made Easy Scheme" our company presents the latest and most mind blowing offer of THIS year. This new estate is located on perfectly dry land and is devoid of omo-onile interference during or after the building of your house.

1. OLIVE PARK (Phase 2)

PRICE: 2,500,000 PROMO PRICE: 1,500,000

INSTALMENT PLAN: 150,000x12months= 1.8m

TITLE: Registered Survey, Deed of Assignment AND GOVT APPROVED EXCISION

SIZE: 600sqm

PROMO: BUY OUTRIGHT AND GET A BAG OF RICE AND A LIVE TURKEY

OFFER PERIOD: NOVEMBER 11 till DECEMBER 31

ALLOCATION TIME :Immediately after payment

CALL VICTOR EZE ON 08092724970 OR 08158961762 FOR MORE DETAILED INQUIRY AND A BREAKDOWN ON PURCHASE PROCESSES

Re: WISE INVESTMENT DECISIONS FOSTER FINANCIAL STABILITY by Myrealtor(m): 5:43pm On Dec 11, 2017
Every person who invests in well-selected real estate in a growing section of a prosperous community adopts the surest and safest method of becoming independent, for real estate is the basis of wealth.”
-Theodore Roosevelt
Re: WISE INVESTMENT DECISIONS FOSTER FINANCIAL STABILITY by Myrealtor(m): 12:53am On Dec 12, 2017
The best investment on Earth is earth.”
-Louis Glickman, American business executive
Re: WISE INVESTMENT DECISIONS FOSTER FINANCIAL STABILITY by Viktoreze(m): 1:20pm On Dec 12, 2017
“I have always liked real estate; farm land, pasture land, timber land and city property. I have had experience with all of them. I guess I just naturally like ‘the good Earth,’ the foundation of all our wealth.”
-Jesse H. Jones,
Re: WISE INVESTMENT DECISIONS FOSTER FINANCIAL STABILITY by Viktoreze(m): 12:13am On Dec 13, 2017
Real estate investing, even on a very small scale, remains a tried and true means of building an individual's cash flow and wealth"
~Robert Kiyosaki
Re: WISE INVESTMENT DECISIONS FOSTER FINANCIAL STABILITY by Viktoreze(m): 9:50am On Dec 13, 2017
“Real estate is an imperishable asset, ever increasing in value. It is the most solid security that human ingenuity has devised. It is the basis of all security and about the only indestructible security.”
-Russell Sage
Re: WISE INVESTMENT DECISIONS FOSTER FINANCIAL STABILITY by Viktoreze(m): 11:45pm On Dec 15, 2017
Still on
Re: WISE INVESTMENT DECISIONS FOSTER FINANCIAL STABILITY by Viktoreze(m): 9:55am On Dec 16, 2017
3 plots of land for sale off Abraham adesanya road beside mainone telecoms state of the art data center building.

1950sqm all fenced and gated, with raft foundation. With c of o

Price 50m (slightly negotiable) serious buyers only.

Kindly contact 08092724970 for more inquiries and site inspection

NB: 100% direct brief
Re: WISE INVESTMENT DECISIONS FOSTER FINANCIAL STABILITY by Viktoreze(m): 1:14am On Dec 17, 2017
“I have always liked real estate; farm land, pasture land, timber land and city property. I have had experience with all of them. I guess I just naturally like ‘the good Earth,’ the foundation of all our wealth.”
-Jesse H. Jones,
Re: WISE INVESTMENT DECISIONS FOSTER FINANCIAL STABILITY by Viktoreze(m): 1:01pm On Dec 17, 2017
-Jesse H. Jones
Re: WISE INVESTMENT DECISIONS FOSTER FINANCIAL STABILITY by Viktoreze(m): 8:32pm On Dec 18, 2017
Real estate cannot be lost or stolen, nor can it be carried away. Purchased with common sense, paid for in full, and managed with reasonable care, it is about the safest investment in the world.” ~Franklin D. Roosevelt.
Re: WISE INVESTMENT DECISIONS FOSTER FINANCIAL STABILITY by Viktoreze(m): 1:00am On Dec 23, 2017
With the "Homes Ownership Made Easy Scheme" our company presents the latest and most mind blowing offer of THIS year. This new estate is located on perfectly dry land and is devoid of omo-onile interference during or after the building of your house.
Re: WISE INVESTMENT DECISIONS FOSTER FINANCIAL STABILITY by Viktoreze(m): 2:34am On Dec 24, 2017
“Land monopoly is not only monopoly, but it is by far the greatest of monopolies; it is a perpetual monopoly, and it is the mother of all other forms of monopoly.”
-Winston Churchill
Re: WISE INVESTMENT DECISIONS FOSTER FINANCIAL STABILITY by Viktoreze(m): 7:48am On Jan 21, 2018
Find out where the people are going and buy the land before they get there.” ~William Penn Adair

(1) (Reply)

beep / If You Are Not Learning A Skill Or Making Money "You Are Wasting Your Time" / Students' Hostel For Sale At Choba, Opposite Uniport Main Gate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.