Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,983 members, 7,821,426 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Small Doctor Speaks On Davido Using His Popular Line “if You No Get Money Hide Y - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Small Doctor Speaks On Davido Using His Popular Line “if You No Get Money Hide Y (1318 Views)

Man Shares Shocking Revelation That Happened To His Popular Shipping Company / Cr7 Slays In Latest Photo Release For His Popular Cr7 Boxers / Diamond Platnumz Sued For Stealing Tune In His Popular Zilipendwa Song (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Small Doctor Speaks On Davido Using His Popular Line “if You No Get Money Hide Y by Ronky001(f): 1:54pm On Dec 07, 2017
Popular singer, Small Doctor has come out to say he doesn’t have a problem fellow musician, Davido using a line from his popular song ‘Penalty’.
Davido on his latest song ‘FIA’ had used the line; If you no get money, hide your face. Which is now popular slogan among youths and fans. Small Doctor says he doesn’t have a problem with it as it’s all creativity.
He said:
I feel happy, Davido is my G, so many people are just talking. That one no mean o, it’s just creativity and he used it well.
Asked if Davido took permission from him before using the line, he said; Everything fine, That’s personal man, na my G, that’s personal, na my G all day.

http://gisthubnaija.com/

Re: Small Doctor Speaks On Davido Using His Popular Line “if You No Get Money Hide Y by forreelinc(m): 2:00pm On Dec 07, 2017
Ronky001:
Popular singer, Small Doctor has come out to say he doesn’t have a problem fellow musician, Davido using a line from his popular song ‘Penalty’.
Davido on his latest song ‘FIA’ had used the line; If you no get money, hide your face. Which is now popular slogan among youths and fans. Small Doctor says he doesn’t have a problem with it as it’s all creativity.
He said:
I feel happy, Davido is my G, so many people are just talking. That one no mean o, it’s just creativity and he used it well.
Asked if Davido took permission from him before using the line, he said; Everything fine, That’s personal man, na my G, that’s personal, na my G all day.

http://gisthubnaija.com/

before nko? u wan be vex? mtchew becos we dey manage hear your song you wan come dey claim star
Re: Small Doctor Speaks On Davido Using His Popular Line “if You No Get Money Hide Y by allstarcomic(m): 2:06pm On Dec 07, 2017
I dont even expect him to say anything else.

He is a confirm lyrics stealer.
From Gbera to that useles bra song he stole from mukaila.

Small Doctor sings first class trash
That Penalty song no get head no get tail.
his outro is still upcoming in nature.
this guy nver get class i swear.
Imagine singing 9 Naija, Senegal Congo.

Emeka pleease Drive this car out of here.
Re: Small Doctor Speaks On Davido Using His Popular Line “if You No Get Money Hide Y by Jackson042: 2:10pm On Dec 07, 2017
This 1 no get talk...

Musicians use one or two things from others songs sometimes...

Which 1 is permission again?

But if Davido decided to drop a verse on his song because the beat was good, he won't say why didn't he ask for permission...

Instead he'll say OMG! Davido just jumped on my song...
Re: Small Doctor Speaks On Davido Using His Popular Line “if You No Get Money Hide Y by DonEd(m): 2:55pm On Dec 07, 2017
allstarcomic:
I dont even expect him to say anything else.

He is a confirm lyrics stealer.
From Gbera to that useles bra song he stole from mukaila.

Small Doctor sings first class trash
That Penalty song no get head no get tail.
his outro is still upcoming in nature.
this guy nver get class i swear.
Imagine singing 9 Naija, Senegal Congo.

Emeka pleease Drive this car out of here.
uncle Bros, he was singing about the rivers of Africa. Nile, Niger, Senegal, Congo.......Abi u no go primary school?

(1) (Reply)

Hushpuppy Trolled M.I With His Throwback Story. Photo / BBN Evicted Housemate, khloe, K Brule,Vandora, Bitto & Dee One Visits Wazobia Fm / Moments At The Opening Of Actress Abimbola Ogunnowo Extreme Beauty Pal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.