Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,921 members, 7,817,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Man Shares Shocking Revelation That Happened To His Popular Shipping Company - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Shares Shocking Revelation That Happened To His Popular Shipping Company (1378 Views)

Cr7 Slays In Latest Photo Release For His Popular Cr7 Boxers / Small Doctor Speaks On Davido Using His Popular Line “if You No Get Money Hide Y / Diamond Platnumz Sued For Stealing Tune In His Popular Zilipendwa Song (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Shares Shocking Revelation That Happened To His Popular Shipping Company by PrettyGist: 10:41am On Feb 21, 2019
GistMore.com

Philanthropist Adelove shares shocking revelation that happened to his popular shipping company. He wrote;

What did Adelove Shipping do to deserve this? -
Wow! A customer dropped off some packets of new iphones to be shipped out to Nigeria from USA only to find out they are empty packets
-
Hmmm.. imagine, if my team did not open and check .. they would have been reporting and writing all over Internet we are scammers.
-
Another one we are currently facing where a customer shipped out dangerous merchandise without letting us know. The client knew that dangerous goods cost triple of the usual amount .. she hid the info from us to avoid paying more, only for Airline to detect it and delay the shipment. -
I can see now that I’m in for you guys game that played this game. I will ensure you face the full wrath of law. Wait for me! -
You think you can tarnish the good names of @adeloveshipping .. Ive been allowing you to display your fake cry all this while by writing craps about us, tagging celebrities and asking people to beg adeloveshipping to release your goods.. meanwhile you knew what you did. Please know that been quiet does not mean I’m stupid

See more shocking story here - http://gistmore.com/adelove-shares-shocking-revelation-that-happened-to-his-popular-shipping-company

Re: Man Shares Shocking Revelation That Happened To His Popular Shipping Company by PrettyGist: 10:42am On Feb 21, 2019

Re: Man Shares Shocking Revelation That Happened To His Popular Shipping Company by feminineA: 10:06am On Mar 14, 2019
Adelove shipping himself is very very fraudulent. He doesnt deliver goods ship to Nigeria claimming flimsy reasons. I will soon a thread on it.

DO BUSINESS WITH ADELOVE SHIPPING AT YOUR OWN RISK

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Shocking Revelation That Happened To His Popular Shipping Company by LarryAjax007(m): 3:23pm On Mar 14, 2019
Hello Guys, does anyone know how I can recover my package � I shipped from US to Nigeria with Adelove shipping services...

Adelove shipping has proven to be the worst shipping services ever... I shipped a package from US to Nigeria since on the 1st of February, 2019, today is 14th March 2019.. I’m yet to get any positive response about the status of my package that was promised to be delivered within 7-10 working days, this is about 6 weeks now, and I’m still getting stupid excuses from both the US and Nigeria office... I’m extremely mad �...

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Kim Kardashian Breathtaking Look For Met Gala After Party (photos) / Photos: Billionaire Politician, Ned Nwoko And His Cute Daughters Strike A Pose I / DJ Cuppy Becomes A Brand Ambassador Of Tiger Beer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.