Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,057 members, 7,835,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

On The Fallacious Propaganda Against The National Convention Planning Committee - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / On The Fallacious Propaganda Against The National Convention Planning Committee (1357 Views)

The Fallacious Yoruba Proverb And The Politics Of Ife East Lga Of Osun State / PDP Announces Their National Convention Planning Committee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

On The Fallacious Propaganda Against The National Convention Planning Committee by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:01pm On Dec 07, 2017
The message that is circulating on WhatsApp and other social medium by loyalist and supporters of a Chairmanship Aspirant alleging that there are plans to prevent supporters of their principal, who are Planning Committee members to the PDP National Convention from gaining access to the Convention ground is false and mischievous and far from the resemblance of truth.

At no time did the Chairman, National Convention Planning Committee, His Excellency, Governor Ifeanyi Okowa or any leaders of the Planning Committee and Subcommittees conceived, informed or instructed that any member of the Convention Planning Committee be prevented from gaining entrance into the Eagles Square, venue of the planned Convention.

The true position is that ONLY committee members that are actively participating in committee meetings and activities will be accredited to gain entrance into the Convention ground.

This position doesn't target any specific committee member but instead encouraged all members to join hands so as to work for the success of the National Convention.

By: Inioribo Tamunotonye Solomon
Member, Publicity Subcommittee,
PDP National Convention Planning Committee
Re: On The Fallacious Propaganda Against The National Convention Planning Committee by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:04pm On Dec 07, 2017
Meanwhile, may I use this medium to inform and appreciate members of this platform (including my friends in APC) of my nomination and inauguration as a member of the PDP National Elective Convention Planning Committee 2017.

No Godfather
No Godmother
Only God the Father, friends and colleagues at PDP National Youth League.

This platform (Nairaland) is where I started my active politicking from relative obscurity, it shall always remain my primary e-constituency irrespective of the numbers of haters and bashers. I know for sure that my political family are Nairalanders first before others.

Seun, may God bless you for conceiving Nairaland! Lalasticlala, Ishilove, Ngwakwe, Mynd44, Fynestboi, Dominique and all other moderators, I shall always be indebted to you guys.

My profound appreciation goes to all members of Nairaland, especially Politics section, from DejiOgundipe, Engineerboat, PRYCE, Simeon, Temitemi1, SeyiSantino, Saheed, Prosper, Members of PDP National Youth League, members of PDP family on Nairaland, NgeneUkwuenu, Omenka and other members of APC family, as well as my friends of the IPOB family.

2 Likes

Re: On The Fallacious Propaganda Against The National Convention Planning Committee by docadams: 2:07pm On Dec 07, 2017
Hmmmmm
Re: On The Fallacious Propaganda Against The National Convention Planning Committee by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:13pm On Dec 07, 2017
docadams:
Hmmmmm
What are you hmmming oga?
Re: On The Fallacious Propaganda Against The National Convention Planning Committee by Homeboiy: 2:14pm On Dec 07, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Meanwhile, may I use this medium to inform and appreciate members of this platform of my nomination and inauguration as a member of the PDP National Elective Convention Planning Committee 2017.

No Godfather
No Godmother

Your sabotage has paid u

Congrats

One day u go be rivers governor

3 Likes

Re: On The Fallacious Propaganda Against The National Convention Planning Committee by docadams: 2:15pm On Dec 07, 2017
Hmmmmm
You can try taking away wuruwuru from PDP but one cant take PDP away from wuruwurur pr do or die politics . @Tonye, please tell the Cjaitma , Coventtion planning committee to come perform his constitutional responsibilities,, chiefly to come pay workers salaties. We learnt he ran to Abuja soon after collecting monthly allocation and Paris club refund money
Re: On The Fallacious Propaganda Against The National Convention Planning Committee by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:16pm On Dec 07, 2017
Homeboiy:

Your sabotage has paid u

Congrats

My passion and sacrifice grin

Amen
Re: On The Fallacious Propaganda Against The National Convention Planning Committee by NgeneUkwenu(f): 2:18pm On Dec 07, 2017
And you didn't recognize me? wink
Re: On The Fallacious Propaganda Against The National Convention Planning Committee by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:21pm On Dec 07, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
And you didn't recognize me? wink
Ahhhh How could I forget? I am soooo sorry biko!

You are a pillar 100% grin

Looking forward to receive you to the umbrella
Re: On The Fallacious Propaganda Against The National Convention Planning Committee by NgeneUkwenu(f): 2:25pm On Dec 07, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Ahhhh How could I forget? I am soooo sorry biko!

You are a pillar 100% grin

Looking forward to receive you to the umbrella

May God bless your hustle Sir...From all of us at the popular Stand.. grin
Re: On The Fallacious Propaganda Against The National Convention Planning Committee by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:28pm On Dec 07, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

May God bless your hustle Sir...From all of us at the popular Stand.. grin
I believe you my padi mi! Na make we organise successful National Convention so that APC members, including you and Buhari wey wan come go fit come in peace or dem go face sack for Aso Rock for 2019! grin
Re: On The Fallacious Propaganda Against The National Convention Planning Committee by NgeneUkwenu(f): 2:33pm On Dec 07, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

I believe you my padi mi! Na make we organise successful National Convention so that APC members, including you and Buhari wey wan come go fit come in peace or dem go face sack for Aso Rock for 2019! grin

Brother forget matter, my "brother" na PDP governor for one state like that...but we no dey see each other...cause I hate PDP with all my blood and vein!

1 Like

Re: On The Fallacious Propaganda Against The National Convention Planning Committee by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:34pm On Dec 07, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

Brother forget matter, my "brother" na PDP governor for one state like that...but we no dey see each other...cause I hate PDP with all my blood and vein!

Haaaaa errm were you a PDP member before?
Re: On The Fallacious Propaganda Against The National Convention Planning Committee by Nobody: 2:36pm On Dec 07, 2017
Congrats TonyeBarcanista grin grin
Re: On The Fallacious Propaganda Against The National Convention Planning Committee by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:38pm On Dec 07, 2017
grin grin
Keneking:
Congrats TonyeBarcanista grin grin
Thanks bros
Re: On The Fallacious Propaganda Against The National Convention Planning Committee by NgeneUkwenu(f): 2:44pm On Dec 07, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Haaaaa errm were you a PDP member before?

APP.
Re: On The Fallacious Propaganda Against The National Convention Planning Committee by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:48pm On Dec 07, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

APP.
Now I understand your attachment to Buhari
Re: On The Fallacious Propaganda Against The National Convention Planning Committee by globemoney: 3:05pm On Dec 07, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

Ngene umahi is not your brother, weren’t you the one attacking him and calling him the wike of Ebonyi state before he was elected. Now you want to attach lol..

Meanwhile how is a member of Uche Secondus campaign in one of the convention committee. Pdp is a joke

1 Like

Re: On The Fallacious Propaganda Against The National Convention Planning Committee by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:23pm On Dec 07, 2017
Everyone in the Committee have vested interest
Re: On The Fallacious Propaganda Against The National Convention Planning Committee by Sapiosexuality(m): 5:50pm On Dec 07, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Everyone in the Committee have vested interest
What happened to your APDA?
Re: On The Fallacious Propaganda Against The National Convention Planning Committee by bloodmoneyspita: 5:53pm On Dec 07, 2017
I dare APC to have their convention too.
Re: On The Fallacious Propaganda Against The National Convention Planning Committee by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:16pm On Dec 07, 2017
Lalasticlala, Dominique and Seun

Good evening
Re: On The Fallacious Propaganda Against The National Convention Planning Committee by nku5: 7:11pm On Dec 07, 2017
Barcanistus nwa grin
You nor day APDA again?
Re: On The Fallacious Propaganda Against The National Convention Planning Committee by Kokolet11: 7:18pm On Dec 07, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Meanwhile, may I use this medium to inform and appreciate members of this platform (including my friends in APC) of my nomination and inauguration as a member of the PDP National Elective Convention Planning Committee 2017.

No Godfather
No Godmother

This platform (Nairaland) is where I started my active politicking from relative obscurity, it shall always remain my primary e-constituency irrespective of the numbers of haters and bashers. I know for sure that my political family are Nairalanders first before others.

Seun, may God bless you for conceiving Nairaland! Lalasticlala, Ishilove, Ngwakwe, Mynd44, Fynestboi, Dominique and all other moderators, I shall always be indebted to you guys.

My profound appreciation goes to all members of Nairaland, especially Politics section, from DejiOgundipe, Engineerboat, PRYCE, Simeon, Temitemi1, SeyiSantino, Saheed, Prosper, Members of PDP National Youth League, members of PDP family on Nairaland, NgeneUkwuenu, Omenka and other members of APC family, as well as my friends of the IPOB family.
Oga IPOB are not your friend or family so Bleep off

1 Like

Re: On The Fallacious Propaganda Against The National Convention Planning Committee by Almaiga: 7:28pm On Dec 07, 2017
Kokolet11:
Oga IPOB are not your friend or family so Bleep off
Tonye, you see as this your message don dey pain some People. grin
Anyways, congrats Bro.
Re: On The Fallacious Propaganda Against The National Convention Planning Committee by jamesibor: 7:29pm On Dec 07, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
The message that is circulating on WhatsApp and other social medium by loyalist and supporters of a Chairmanship Aspirant alleging that there are plans to prevent supporters of their principal, who are Planning Committee members to the PDP National Convention from gaining access to the Convention ground is false and mischievous and far from the resemblance of truth.

At no time did the Chairman, National Convention Planning Committee, His Excellency, Governor Ifeanyi Okowa or any leaders of the Planning Committee and Subcommittees conceived, informed or instructed that any member of the Convention Planning Committee be prevented from gaining entrance into the Eagles Square, venue of the planned Convention.

The true position is that ONLY committee members that are actively participating in committee meetings and activities will be accredited to gain entrance into the Convention ground.

This position doesn't target any specific committee member but instead encouraged all members to join hands so as to work for the success of the National Convention.

By: Inioribo Tamunotonye Solomon
Member, Publicity Subcommittee,
PDP National Convention Planning Committee

Bro, are you no longer in APDA?
Re: On The Fallacious Propaganda Against The National Convention Planning Committee by Kokolet11: 7:31pm On Dec 07, 2017
[quote author=Almaiga post=63072748] Tonye, you see as this your message don dey pain some People. grin Another pained muslim from north
Re: On The Fallacious Propaganda Against The National Convention Planning Committee by Almaiga: 7:39pm On Dec 07, 2017
[quote author=Kokolet11 post=63072839][/quote]
You go wail tire, pained IPOB. cool
Re: On The Fallacious Propaganda Against The National Convention Planning Committee by Kokolet11: 7:47pm On Dec 07, 2017
Almaiga:
You go wail tire, pained muslim . cool
Re: On The Fallacious Propaganda Against The National Convention Planning Committee by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:29pm On Dec 07, 2017
Almaiga:

Tonye, you see as this your message don dey pain some People. grin
Anyways, congrats Bro.
He will get over it o... cos God is doing much bigger things
Re: On The Fallacious Propaganda Against The National Convention Planning Committee by ShaqFu: 2:40am On Dec 08, 2017
Kai! TonyeBarcanista. So you've decamped to PDP! Bros, ashawo no be work oh!!!!!

LMFAO!.

1 Like

Re: On The Fallacious Propaganda Against The National Convention Planning Committee by EASY39(m): 3:18am On Dec 08, 2017
Hardworking Pay,pls Kindly Update Us Live.

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Gives Reason For Proposing Cattle Colonies / Lifeless Buhari Reveals All The Closed Room Discussion With Trump / Gov. Yahaya Bello Buys Presidential Form For Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.