Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,138 members, 7,860,089 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:42 AM

On The Fallacious Propaganda Against The National Convention Planning Committee - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / On The Fallacious Propaganda Against The National Convention Planning Committee (1364 Views)

The Fallacious Yoruba Proverb And The Politics Of Ife East Lga Of Osun State / PDP Announces Their National Convention Planning Committee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: On The Fallacious Propaganda Against The National Convention Planning Committee by dokiOloye(m): 5:23am On Dec 08, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Meanwhile, may I use this medium to inform and appreciate members of this platform (including my friends in APC) of my nomination and inauguration as a member of the PDP National Elective Convention Planning Committee 2017.

No Godfather
No Godmother
Only God the Father, friends and colleagues at PDP National Youth League.

This platform (Nairaland) is where I started my active politicking from relative obscurity, it shall always remain my primary e-constituency irrespective of the numbers of haters and bashers. I know for sure that my political family are Nairalanders first before others.

Seun, may God bless you for conceiving Nairaland! Lalasticlala, Ishilove, Ngwakwe, Mynd44, Fynestboi, Dominique and all other moderators, I shall always be indebted to you guys.

My profound appreciation goes to all members of Nairaland, especially Politics section, from DejiOgundipe, Engineerboat, PRYCE, Simeon, Temitemi1, SeyiSantino, Saheed, Prosper, Members of PDP National Youth League, members of PDP family on Nairaland, NgeneUkwuenu, Omenka and other members of APC family, as well as my friends of the IPOB family.
The rate at which you switch sides eee.
Peeps like you are d reason the Nigerian youth keeps being overlooked and considered unreliable.
Re: On The Fallacious Propaganda Against The National Convention Planning Committee by adeolakemi: 7:37am On Dec 08, 2017
I have seen someone that is more unstable that we omoluabis ....tonye how many times I call you I'm beginning to have feelings you are yoruba

(1) (2) (Reply)

List Of 7 Forces Atiku Must Overcome To Contest In 2019 / Breaking News: Multi Choice, DSTV/GOTV To Shut Down / BREAKING NEWS - Central Bank Of Nigeria (abuja) On Fire (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.