Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,814 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:23 PM

Togolese Woman Buries Her Little Son Alive (Disturbing Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Togolese Woman Buries Her Little Son Alive (Disturbing Photos) (46339 Views)

Togolese Labourer Kills His Landlady While Attempting To Rape Her In Ondo (Pix) / Woman Buries Her Baby Alive In Kaduna / Woman Buries Only Son Alive In Order To Keep Her Marriage In Nasarawa (2) (3) (4)

Re: Togolese Woman Buries Her Little Son Alive (Disturbing Photos) by Ogashub(m): 10:29pm On Dec 08, 2017
Who
Re: Togolese Woman Buries Her Little Son Alive (Disturbing Photos) by enemyofprogress: 10:29pm On Dec 08, 2017
Chai since God created womens the world has not been the same again.

Zoom and see as the woman nippppple dey stiff in the second picture

Re: Togolese Woman Buries Her Little Son Alive (Disturbing Photos) by edubaba(m): 10:29pm On Dec 08, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Maybe she's mentally unstable

There is no sane mother that will buried her own very child after she carried it for 9 damn months... undecided
Re: Togolese Woman Buries Her Little Son Alive (Disturbing Photos) by johnstar(m): 10:29pm On Dec 08, 2017
Africans

Very wicked ppl
Re: Togolese Woman Buries Her Little Son Alive (Disturbing Photos) by deco22(m): 10:30pm On Dec 08, 2017
Killing the child is already bad,you just had to bury the child alive,this woman own don pass normal matter o

Re: Togolese Woman Buries Her Little Son Alive (Disturbing Photos) by lawalosky(m): 10:31pm On Dec 08, 2017
Keneking:
Buhari sef shocked
may cameroun pepper for on ur scrotum!

Re: Togolese Woman Buries Her Little Son Alive (Disturbing Photos) by enemyofprogress: 10:32pm On Dec 08, 2017
johnstar:
Africans

Very wicked ppl
thank God I'm from Cotonou
Re: Togolese Woman Buries Her Little Son Alive (Disturbing Photos) by Safiaa(f): 10:32pm On Dec 08, 2017
God forbid
Re: Togolese Woman Buries Her Little Son Alive (Disturbing Photos) by BafanaBafana: 10:32pm On Dec 08, 2017
I blame buhari for this
Re: Togolese Woman Buries Her Little Son Alive (Disturbing Photos) by GeeString: 10:33pm On Dec 08, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

There is no sane mother that will buried her own very child after she carried it for 9 damn months... undecided

You are an idiotic slay mama and you think from that burnt vacuum you call a cunt.

And what does an expired Libyan returnee olosho know?

We really need to convert some morons into ritual sacrifices before xmas.

Re: Togolese Woman Buries Her Little Son Alive (Disturbing Photos) by shehuaz: 10:35pm On Dec 08, 2017
Mowunmiaf:
evil
heartless women
Re: Togolese Woman Buries Her Little Son Alive (Disturbing Photos) by aleniboro(m): 10:37pm On Dec 08, 2017
Mowunmiaf:
According to an instagram user from Togo, here is a video and pictures shared on his instagram page. The woman buried her baby alive and was later arrested. This pulled crowd to the house and the spot where the baby was buried.

Honestly, this woman does not deserve any form of mercy. She is evil. If she could do this, then, she doesn't deserve to live.

Heartless and wicked being.
There is a huge difference between black and white man. In this situation, white man will confirm the mental state of the woman through psychiatrists but black will conclude she is wicked, evil and a witch and stone a mentally deranged woman to death instead of solving her problem.
Re: Togolese Woman Buries Her Little Son Alive (Disturbing Photos) by edubaba(m): 10:40pm On Dec 08, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Nwanyi Onye Iberibe . Your judgment is always shallow.

Re: Togolese Woman Buries Her Little Son Alive (Disturbing Photos) by olisehcom(f): 10:43pm On Dec 08, 2017
sad shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Togolese Woman Buries Her Little Son Alive (Disturbing Photos) by Explorerx(m): 10:44pm On Dec 08, 2017
This shows blacks came from the devil
Re: Togolese Woman Buries Her Little Son Alive (Disturbing Photos) by adatemi: 10:45pm On Dec 08, 2017
This could be due to postpartum depression that was not treated. Hard to believe any woman would want to kill her child that could have been aborted while pregnant.
Re: Togolese Woman Buries Her Little Son Alive (Disturbing Photos) by Mhizrohzz(f): 10:47pm On Dec 08, 2017
vchykp:
Let dis world just end lets start allover again
Na sure pass abeg
Re: Togolese Woman Buries Her Little Son Alive (Disturbing Photos) by Archbishop88: 10:48pm On Dec 08, 2017
Buhari self 4 far away Togo abi? Well done
Keneking:
Buhari sef shocked

Re: Togolese Woman Buries Her Little Son Alive (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Dec 08, 2017
videkon:
Is she mad?
I just want to believe so if not... angry

I just can't stand any maltreatment of kids, it breaks me. cry
Re: Togolese Woman Buries Her Little Son Alive (Disturbing Photos) by iamloski(m): 11:00pm On Dec 08, 2017
She deserve a minimum of 300 years impronment. In conluusion she might be. Menally. Retarded
Re: Togolese Woman Buries Her Little Son Alive (Disturbing Photos) by Webman007: 11:37pm On Dec 08, 2017
Eroslee:
I know the God we serve is a merciful God but I don't think he can forgive this woman. I just don't want to lay a curse on this animal in a human body.

The Father can forgive all things...including this woman.
Re: Togolese Woman Buries Her Little Son Alive (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 12:24am On Dec 09, 2017
It is an act of wickedness that she thought she could get away with. Mentally unstable women take care of their children.

IamKashyBaby:

Re: Togolese Woman Buries Her Little Son Alive (Disturbing Photos) by Aldebaran(m): 12:52am On Dec 09, 2017
Pure wickedness undecided
Re: Togolese Woman Buries Her Little Son Alive (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 1:36am On Dec 09, 2017
True. Insanity comes in all shades and forms. You don't have to go about in rags. Or she could just be a cold hearted murderer.
IamKashyBaby:

Re: Togolese Woman Buries Her Little Son Alive (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 3:16am On Dec 09, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

All the ones we your fellow Nigerian women dey dump for pit every single day nko? Are they also insane?

Re: Togolese Woman Buries Her Little Son Alive (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 3:19am On Dec 09, 2017
adatemi:
This could be due to postpartum depression that was not treated. Hard to believe any woman would want to kill her child that could have been aborted while pregnant.

Look inwards first, this same wicked act happens everyday in Nigeria so why are you all surprised?
Re: Togolese Woman Buries Her Little Son Alive (Disturbing Photos) by enonche85(m): 3:25am On Dec 09, 2017
Afonjas in Togo!.

Nobody is mentioning this being for ritual purpose..
Re: Togolese Woman Buries Her Little Son Alive (Disturbing Photos) by ekevwe(m): 4:30am On Dec 09, 2017
From Nigeria to Kenya. Kenya to Togo. bad news everywhere
Re: Togolese Woman Buries Her Little Son Alive (Disturbing Photos) by python1: 4:44am On Dec 09, 2017
Eroslee:
I know the God we serve is a merciful God but I don't think he can forgive this woman. I just don't want to lay a curse on this animal in a human body.
Why don't you want to curse her? Abeg tell me the kind words wey I go fit use make the curse reach her sharp sharp. If I'm close to her, the only thing that will keep her alive is that I wouldn't want to be arraigned for murder but even the devil will be surprised at what I will do to her.
Re: Togolese Woman Buries Her Little Son Alive (Disturbing Photos) by python1: 4:55am On Dec 09, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

A mother buried her own baby alive and the only thing that came to your head is all these feminine things. Is not your fault, na all these women wrappers wey dey think with their d1cks I blame. Last last, na woman go still kill dem.

Re: Togolese Woman Buries Her Little Son Alive (Disturbing Photos) by cardoctor(m): 5:07am On Dec 09, 2017
Wonderful
Re: Togolese Woman Buries Her Little Son Alive (Disturbing Photos) by dowjones(m): 5:22am On Dec 09, 2017
She's mentally unstable.. africans wouldn't understand that

Man Rapes Unconscious Teenage Girl At Boutique / Bandits Kill Amos Ewa Obere In Nasarawa (Graphic Photo) / Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death During Police Chase In Malaysia: Graphic Pic