Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

My Account Is Credited With 10,000 This Mourning By Unknown Person - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Account Is Credited With 10,000 This Mourning By Unknown Person (3570 Views)

Young Man Narrates How He Deposited N167k But Was Credited With N1.67m (photo) / Married Woman Video Her unclothedness Mistakenly Send It An Unknown Person / Honest Nigerian Returns 800,000 Naira Mistakenly Credited To His Account -Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Account Is Credited With 10,000 This Mourning By Unknown Person by Nobody: 7:31am On Dec 08, 2017
I swear anybody can be who there want to be on the net
makydebbie:
You don forget say he gave Sars 3k? lipsrsealed

Lol, can you imagine? Most times, I ignore trolls because when you eventually see or meet them, you'll be sad and you'll realize the joke has been on you all this while. grin
Re: My Account Is Credited With 10,000 This Mourning By Unknown Person by makydebbie(f): 7:57am On Dec 08, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
I tell you. grin
Re: My Account Is Credited With 10,000 This Mourning By Unknown Person by Biggty(m): 8:02am On Dec 08, 2017
If u don't need it u can forward it to me
Re: My Account Is Credited With 10,000 This Mourning By Unknown Person by ShaqFu: 8:26am On Dec 08, 2017
makydebbie:
You don forget say he gave Sars 3k? lipsrsealed

Lol, can you imagine? Most times, I ignore trolls because when you eventually see or meet them, you'll be sad and you'll realize the joke has been on you all this while. grin
seriously? Like seriously?
Re: My Account Is Credited With 10,000 This Mourning By Unknown Person by makydebbie(f): 8:28am On Dec 08, 2017
ShaqFu:
seriously? Like seriously?
Can you leave me alone on here? You've an idea of what I'm talking about?! You're fond of jumping into conversations without knowing anything.
Re: My Account Is Credited With 10,000 This Mourning By Unknown Person by ShaqFu: 8:34am On Dec 08, 2017
makydebbie:
Can you leave me alone on here? You've an idea of what I'm talking about?! You're fond of jumping into conversations without knowing anything.
Wow! Me? Not knowing anything? Unbelievable. grin. grin
Re: My Account Is Credited With 10,000 This Mourning By Unknown Person by DONADAMS(m): 8:58am On Dec 08, 2017
hmmmmmm..pray to God for answers
Re: My Account Is Credited With 10,000 This Mourning By Unknown Person by Nobody: 9:06am On Dec 08, 2017
That's the man with a million monikers, always jumping into my mentions, someone hinted me about his other monikers, I promised myself never to respond to him
makydebbie:

1 Like

Re: My Account Is Credited With 10,000 This Mourning By Unknown Person by adedayo3193(m): 9:44am On Dec 08, 2017
Emmytes:
Oga no vex, Na me send am by mistake. I'm so thrilled that there are still honest People in this country.

Send am back to my account abeg. 01281791681, GTB

God bless you as you do so.

yinmu
grin

Re: My Account Is Credited With 10,000 This Mourning By Unknown Person by Nobody: 10:57am On Dec 08, 2017
Return the money, I once sent money to someone mistakenly. And I contacted the bank, the process I had to go through to get back my money it wasn't worth the 10k.

Those saying the bank will call him, the bank wouldn't call you till the guy/lady who sent the money get's the police and court order, you know that will cost some money.

Is predominant in GTB.
Re: My Account Is Credited With 10,000 This Mourning By Unknown Person by Emmytes(m): 1:50pm On Dec 08, 2017
makydebbie:
ChiefPiiko, no be this one drop sexcapade yesterday dey act like o.b.o.? cheesy cheesy

Common sense would tell you am trolling cause the acct number ain't even real.

I suggest you practice what you've written on your signature. I'm not one of this small boys you play with online. Now run along.
undecided

1 Like

Re: My Account Is Credited With 10,000 This Mourning By Unknown Person by Emmytes(m): 1:58pm On Dec 08, 2017
ChiefPiiko:

Exactly!

Anybody can claim their father is richer than Dangote while in real life they are hawking gala in Lagos traffic.

Everything about you reeks of mediocrity. No swag, no class, zero game. The girls you roll with both online and offline are just bland. You are just another average ebonyi village boy that should be serving as a houseboy somewhere. grin

Fake ass pusssy boy.

1 Like

Re: My Account Is Credited With 10,000 This Mourning By Unknown Person by Nobody: 2:04pm On Dec 08, 2017
cheesy cheesy try harder
Re: My Account Is Credited With 10,000 This Mourning By Unknown Person by Emmytes(m): 2:08pm On Dec 08, 2017
[quote author=ChiefPiiko post=63093898] cheesy cheesy try harder[/quote

somebody said your head is like a tuber of yam... I didn't believe him till I saw this pic. cheesy

Nice suit btw
grin

1 Like

Re: My Account Is Credited With 10,000 This Mourning By Unknown Person by Nobody: 2:13pm On Dec 08, 2017
God save us from this fans acting like haters
cheesy cheesy

Re: My Account Is Credited With 10,000 This Mourning By Unknown Person by Emmytes(m): 2:17pm On Dec 08, 2017
God save you from the shackles of poverty so you can stop living a fake life on the Internet.

Btw, send my regards to the IGP grin

1 Like

Re: My Account Is Credited With 10,000 This Mourning By Unknown Person by Nobody: 2:39pm On Dec 08, 2017
Amen
Re: My Account Is Credited With 10,000 This Mourning By Unknown Person by makydebbie(f): 3:41pm On Dec 08, 2017
Emmytes:

Common sense would tell you am trolling cause the acct number ain't even real.

I suggest you practice what you've written on your signature. I'm not one of this small boys you play with online. Now run along.
undecided
But my signature says I don't tolerate stupid mentions na, and I didn't give you any mention. lipsrsealed

Oya oga no vess. lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: My Account Is Credited With 10,000 This Mourning By Unknown Person by Nobody: 3:45pm On Dec 08, 2017
I dunno why most of them follow me up and about insulting me, people I cant be friends with this life or in the next, dragging who can cuss me out most
makydebbie:
But my signature says I don't tolerate stupid mentions na, and I didn't give you any mention. lipsrsealed

Oya oga no vess. lipsrsealed

1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Funny Nairaland Usernames / 12 Worst Photoshopped Selfie Pics / Yahoo Boys Exposed Nigerian Slay Queen Sex Video As She Was Drunk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.