Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,837 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Yvonne Nelson Shares Picture Of Her Baby Bump (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Nelson Shares Picture Of Her Baby Bump (photos) (31598 Views)

I’m About To Give Birth - Teni Rocks Baby Bump (photos) / Tboss Shares Her Pregnancy, Baby Bump Photos / Yvonne Jegede Shares Maternity, Baby Bump Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yvonne Nelson Shares Picture Of Her Baby Bump (photos) by seunmohmoh(f): 5:29pm On Dec 07, 2017
oshe111:
This gurl that Iyanya has lipsrsealed

Cheapest pregnancy test!!!!!!
Insert biscuit in your private part,
If it get eaten.........then there is a
Baby theregrin

lemme try it
Re: Yvonne Nelson Shares Picture Of Her Baby Bump (photos) by fpeter(f): 5:30pm On Dec 07, 2017
Pregnant women are so beautiful, I can't wait to be like her.

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Shares Picture Of Her Baby Bump (photos) by oshe111(m): 5:31pm On Dec 07, 2017
seunmohmoh:
lemme try it
Its very affordable.....

Do tell ur friendsgrin
Re: Yvonne Nelson Shares Picture Of Her Baby Bump (photos) by Sijo01(f): 5:32pm On Dec 07, 2017
RichThug:

gimme your house address, I want to tell you something grin

Seen your stolen phone? wink
Re: Yvonne Nelson Shares Picture Of Her Baby Bump (photos) by ClitoPen: 5:37pm On Dec 07, 2017
enemyofprogress:
Her only problem is her pussssy odour

Re: Yvonne Nelson Shares Picture Of Her Baby Bump (photos) by delana(m): 5:37pm On Dec 07, 2017
oshe111:

Baby theregrin u crazy man lol

Re: Yvonne Nelson Shares Picture Of Her Baby Bump (photos) by enemyofprogress: 5:38pm On Dec 07, 2017
[quote author=ClitoPen post=63069966][/quote]

Re: Yvonne Nelson Shares Picture Of Her Baby Bump (photos) by ClitoPen: 5:39pm On Dec 07, 2017
oshe111:

Baby theregrin

Which planet did u fall from? grin grin grin grin
Re: Yvonne Nelson Shares Picture Of Her Baby Bump (photos) by oshe111(m): 5:40pm On Dec 07, 2017
ClitoPen:
Which planet did u fall from? grin grin grin grin
Eutopiagrin

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Shares Picture Of Her Baby Bump (photos) by ClitoPen: 5:41pm On Dec 07, 2017
[quote author=enemyofprogress post=63069999][/quote]

grin now I get how u got to know her kitten smells! U r always randy, no clothes on....and your tongue!....grin grin stupid you!
Re: Yvonne Nelson Shares Picture Of Her Baby Bump (photos) by enemyofprogress: 5:51pm On Dec 07, 2017
ClitoPen:

grin now I get how u got to know her kitten smells! U r always randy, no clothes on....and your tongue!....grin grin stupid you!

Re: Yvonne Nelson Shares Picture Of Her Baby Bump (photos) by ClitoPen: 5:59pm On Dec 07, 2017
[quote author=enemyofprogress post=63070323][/quote]
Hahaha...u sayyy?...with those arthritic fingers and anaemic look!....lolzzz..

Re: Yvonne Nelson Shares Picture Of Her Baby Bump (photos) by ClitoPen: 6:00pm On Dec 07, 2017
[quote author=enemyofprogress post=63070323][/quote]
Re: Yvonne Nelson Shares Picture Of Her Baby Bump (photos) by Tphoto1(m): 6:03pm On Dec 07, 2017
NoFavors:
Ashawo kobokobo

Olosho
Easy biko that's sum1s mom now.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Shares Picture Of Her Baby Bump (photos) by Tphoto1(m): 6:05pm On Dec 07, 2017
Congrats
Re: Yvonne Nelson Shares Picture Of Her Baby Bump (photos) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Dec 07, 2017
Tphoto1:

Easy biko that's sum1s mom now.
My bad
Re: Yvonne Nelson Shares Picture Of Her Baby Bump (photos) by RichThug(m): 6:12pm On Dec 07, 2017
Sijo01:

Seen your stolen phone? wink
embarassed why you like this
Re: Yvonne Nelson Shares Picture Of Her Baby Bump (photos) by Diso60090(m): 6:13pm On Dec 07, 2017
Show us the baby pictures not your bum bum
Re: Yvonne Nelson Shares Picture Of Her Baby Bump (photos) by Sijo01(f): 6:19pm On Dec 07, 2017
RichThug:

embarassed why you like this

It's cos I love you lipsrsealed
Re: Yvonne Nelson Shares Picture Of Her Baby Bump (photos) by RichThug(m): 6:20pm On Dec 07, 2017
Sijo01:

It's cos I love you lipsrsealed
and you are bringing past hurt. Oya come to my house lemme forgive you grin
Re: Yvonne Nelson Shares Picture Of Her Baby Bump (photos) by MarilynNash(f): 6:25pm On Dec 07, 2017
jennybright:
When I was growing up in my small village, you will never see anyone who is pregnant outside marriage going around the village because of shame. But now o Lord they even being proud of it as an award from the devil. (ime nkpuke)
STFU. You fornicator! Because belle never hook you or you do abortions? Judge Judy.
Yall won't let someone live in peace.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Shares Picture Of Her Baby Bump (photos) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Dec 07, 2017
wise girl wey no flaunt her belly while preggy
Re: Yvonne Nelson Shares Picture Of Her Baby Bump (photos) by Tamakay(m): 6:53pm On Dec 07, 2017
If na one village girl get Belle without getting married, them for come abuse the girl say na mumu dey worry am but this one is shamelessly flaunting it. Welcome to the world of babymamas
Re: Yvonne Nelson Shares Picture Of Her Baby Bump (photos) by Mhizrohzz(f): 7:06pm On Dec 07, 2017
enemyofprogress:
Her only problem is her pussssy odour
U again??
Re: Yvonne Nelson Shares Picture Of Her Baby Bump (photos) by seunmohmoh(f): 7:19pm On Dec 07, 2017
oshe111:

Its very affordable.....

Do tell ur friendsgrin
thanks alot

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Shares Picture Of Her Baby Bump (photos) by gozzlin: 7:26pm On Dec 07, 2017
Body of a goddess. See figure like Coca-Cola bottle.
See breasts, just perfect! See height, like palm tree. Voice, so melodious.
This woman is simply beautiful!
Re: Yvonne Nelson Shares Picture Of Her Baby Bump (photos) by LuvU2: 7:54pm On Dec 07, 2017
Yvonne Nelson ❤
Re: Yvonne Nelson Shares Picture Of Her Baby Bump (photos) by Safiaa(f): 7:59pm On Dec 07, 2017
tayo200:
the boobsss changed too..who noticed??
First thing I noticed lool
Re: Yvonne Nelson Shares Picture Of Her Baby Bump (photos) by FisifunKododada: 8:17pm On Dec 07, 2017
amzee:
Fisifun-kododada impregnated her

Abeg dis one na market o! I no wan buy grin grin grin
Re: Yvonne Nelson Shares Picture Of Her Baby Bump (photos) by ariklawani(f): 9:29pm On Dec 07, 2017
grin
NoFavors:
Ashawo kobokobo

Olosho
angry
NoFavors:
Ashawo kobokobo

Olosho
Re: Yvonne Nelson Shares Picture Of Her Baby Bump (photos) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Dec 07, 2017
ariklawani:
grin angry
what?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lola Omotayo Defends Peter's Photo With Street Hustlers In Canada / Ini Edo Busted! / Solidstar Shows Off His Babymama And Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.