Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,147 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo Wins 2017 Ballon D’or; His 5th Award (Photos) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Wins 2017 Ballon D’or; His 5th Award (Photos) (59636 Views)

Oshoala In Running For 5th Award As CAF Releases Shortlist. / Cristiano Ronaldo Poses With His 5th Champions League Trophy - Pictures / Let The Fight Continue– Cristiano Ronaldo Says After Winning His 5th Ballon d’Or (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins 2017 Ballon D’or; His 5th Award (Photos) by emperormossad(m): 9:41pm On Dec 07, 2017
He deserves it. He delivered on the biggest of stages at the most crucial moments. He turned up when necessary. Messi proteges should take a chill pill tonight.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins 2017 Ballon D’or; His 5th Award (Photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 9:45pm On Dec 07, 2017
Ahmed0336:
Before nko na messi wan win am? Well deserved
Mumu u fit near Messi for your life?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins 2017 Ballon D’or; His 5th Award (Photos) by JaneMafrodite(f): 9:55pm On Dec 07, 2017
When you do nothing and win Balon D or.
Cristiano is just a joke.
Eder won him the Euros, While Likes of Marcelo, Carvajal Benzema feeds him All those tapins last season.
Yet carvajal is nowhere to be found - Cristiano Ronaldo = Balon D Or

4 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins 2017 Ballon D’or; His 5th Award (Photos) by abbey72(m): 9:56pm On Dec 07, 2017
Congratulation cr7
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins 2017 Ballon D’or; His 5th Award (Photos) by maisauki: 9:58pm On Dec 07, 2017
donstan18:
Ororo syndrome!
Onye oma Ronaldo!
Papa nku!
Nwanne gbawa boolu!

This is definitely the biggest award comeback in football history from 4-1 to 5-5

The only player who single handedly disqualified Bayern Munich, scoring both legs.....Atletico Madrid with a hatrick and demolished the overrated Juventus walls of Jericho by scoring both halves.

Uselessed the likes of Chellini, Bonucci, Barzagli, Sandro, Alves and Buffon, frustrated Barcelona fans and won UCL!

He doesn't give a damn about your dribbles just like Messi, Neymar, Hazard, Zaha, Dembele and mbappe!

He do focus on giving you goals and an awesome scoreline.

Ronaldo has paid most gamblers with his goals, Over2.5, 1.5Ht, Anytime score, score both halves.

Congratulations RONALDO!

It's now balanced between you and Messi!

This very award marks the end of you and Messi!

From next year,

Neymar, Hazard and God knows who.

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins 2017 Ballon D’or; His 5th Award (Photos) by Bimpe29: 10:10pm On Dec 07, 2017
Cristiano Ronaldo wins 2017 Ballon d'Or to equal Lionel Messi's record of five. Congratulations CR7!

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins 2017 Ballon D’or; His 5th Award (Photos) by mrMeen(m): 10:14pm On Dec 07, 2017
muller101:
by next yr hazard will be limping like carzola
the hazardous element will always be prevailant
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins 2017 Ballon D’or; His 5th Award (Photos) by Smilingbob(m): 10:16pm On Dec 07, 2017
donstan18:
Ororo syndrome!
Onye oma Ronaldo!
Papa nku!
Nwanne gbawa boolu!

This is definitely the biggest award comeback in football history from 4-1 to 5-5

The only player who single handedly disqualified Bayern Munich, scoring both legs.....Atletico Madrid with a hatrick and demolished the overrated Juventus walls of Jericho by scoring both halves.

Uselessed the likes of Chellini, Bonucci, Barzagli, Sandro, Alves and Buffon, frustrated Barcelona fans and won UCL!

He doesn't give a damn about your dribbles just like Messi, Neymar, Hazard, Zaha, Dembele and mbappe!

Ronaldo has paid most gamblers with his goals, Over2.5, 1.5Ht, Anytime score, score both halves.

Congratulations RONALDO!

From next year,

FELLAINI
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins 2017 Ballon D’or; His 5th Award (Photos) by zurielsam(m): 10:22pm On Dec 07, 2017
encryptjay:

Messi fan, how much Messi wire you? cheesy
I'm happy for him.
BTW, I watched the way he answered questions that he was asked and it shows that outside soccer, he's got intellect. I'd advise you to watch the awards and see for yourself.

sorry it was a mistake bro you are not the one i want to quote. It was that guy advertising the referal site that i want to quote. Meanwhile CR7 as been my football god since the Chelsea vs man u champions league final
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins 2017 Ballon D’or; His 5th Award (Photos) by Pharaoh001(f): 10:23pm On Dec 07, 2017
Smilingbob:

FELLAINI
DOG!!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins 2017 Ballon D’or; His 5th Award (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 10:24pm On Dec 07, 2017
Again and again..na was

So no new contender coming up apart from these normal guys

Congrats tho
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins 2017 Ballon D’or; His 5th Award (Photos) by kinzation(m): 10:34pm On Dec 07, 2017
donstan18:
Ororo syndrome!
Onye oma Ronaldo!
Papa nku!
Nwanne gbawa boolu!

Congratulations RONALDO!

From next year,

GIROUD
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins 2017 Ballon D’or; His 5th Award (Photos) by olumidazz: 10:35pm On Dec 07, 2017
this guy knows he is an opportunist who slipped in here 5 times. He won't get the opportunity again. Cr sure does not possess the natural ability Messi has. But congratulations to cr for getting the opportunity to win yet again. It's just another opportunity
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins 2017 Ballon D’or; His 5th Award (Photos) by enny66(m): 10:46pm On Dec 07, 2017
Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2017....Apply Here https://naijmobile.com/federal-civil-service-commission-recruitment-2017/

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins 2017 Ballon D’or; His 5th Award (Photos) by encryptjay(m): 11:00pm On Dec 07, 2017
zurielsam:

sorry it was a mistake bro you are not the one i want to quote. It was that guy advertising the referal site that i want to quote. Meanwhile CR7 as been my football god since the Chelsea vs man u champions league final
No qualms bro grin
I no dey mind all these referral guys here especially that guy that always drops those bet slips ad.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins 2017 Ballon D’or; His 5th Award (Photos) by lazygal: 11:15pm On Dec 07, 2017
gerrardomendes:
Way to go!

I see Ronaldo eventually surpassing messy by next year's award.

One day, this award will be named after RONALDO. RONALD'or

Aaaaaaaameeeeeeennnnnn,...
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins 2017 Ballon D’or; His 5th Award (Photos) by joshrare(m): 11:24pm On Dec 07, 2017
Kamelot77:
congrats to d G.O.A.T of all time, he deserved all d five award nd every sane person knows Messi deserve only 3

hey niggy.....what does G.O.A.T mean?

don't blame me bro
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins 2017 Ballon D’or; His 5th Award (Photos) by zurielsam(m): 11:39pm On Dec 07, 2017
encryptjay:

No qualms bro grin
I no dey mind all these referral guys here especially that guy that always drops those bet slips ad.

those ones that are dropping betslip 99% of them are scammers. All those refferal guys are just wasting their time i have tried it before.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins 2017 Ballon D’or; His 5th Award (Photos) by dbus: 11:50pm On Dec 07, 2017
crownedrookie:
Messing fans rightnow FTC cool Check my signature cool
since before messi was recieve these award.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins 2017 Ballon D’or; His 5th Award (Photos) by Nobody: 12:09am On Dec 08, 2017
dotcomnamename:
If he like he should win 100 Ballon D'or plus 50 World Cup. King Doctor MESSI is still superior to C.Ronaldo and Messi still the one and only Greatest of all time. Only arrogant Real Madrid and Man United fans dispute this fact!.

Oya, display your arrogancy as usual !
ode niyin sir..am sorry for insulting u but u are one

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins 2017 Ballon D’or; His 5th Award (Photos) by Seanpizzy10: 2:12am On Dec 08, 2017
Watch Cristiano Ronaldo's Family @ Ballon d’Or 2017 - A Dream Come True Ft. [ Cristiano Jr, Georgina, Grandmother ] via

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvksTQSChyY
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins 2017 Ballon D’or; His 5th Award (Photos) by enonche85(m): 4:10am On Dec 08, 2017
Kamelot77:
congrats to d G.O.A.T of all time, he deserved all d five award nd every sane person knows Messi deserve only 3

One of messi's belongs to Wesley sneider.

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins 2017 Ballon D’or; His 5th Award (Photos) by olufunmi01(m): 5:40am On Dec 08, 2017
ride on King of football......I love this man persistence, he just simply focus on his own...... and that's the winning secret
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins 2017 Ballon D’or; His 5th Award (Photos) by Noblewhiz(m): 6:13am On Dec 08, 2017
donstan18:
Ororo syndrome!
Onye oma Ronaldo!
Papa nku!
Nwanne gbawa boolu!

Congratulations RONALDO!

From next year,

Kinda thought so..
but next year will be a stiff competition between the Duo with the underdogs as possible contenders...that will mark the end to Ronaldo/messi*or
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins 2017 Ballon D’or; His 5th Award (Photos) by nelsonebby(m): 6:25am On Dec 08, 2017
dotcomnamename:
If he like he should win 100 Ballon D'or plus 50 World Cup. King Doctor MESSI is still superior to C.Ronaldo and Messi still the one and only Greatest of all time. Only arrogant Real Madrid and Man United fans dispute this fact!.

Oya, display your arrogancy as usual !
was not even the best player in Madrid.
man utd fans will always say rubbish about messi

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins 2017 Ballon D’or; His 5th Award (Photos) by nelsonebby(m): 6:26am On Dec 08, 2017
Mariangeles:
And now he's officially better than Messi...having won 5 times with 2 different clubs
this is how you think? grin

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins 2017 Ballon D’or; His 5th Award (Photos) by cr7lomo: 6:48am On Dec 08, 2017
olumidazz:
this guy knows he is an opportunist who slipped in here 5 times. He won't get the opportunity again. Cr sure does not possess the natural ability Messi has. But congratulations to cr for getting the opportunity to win yet again. It's just another opportunity

One or two might be an opportunity....but 5 , biko mbanu ... The guy is the greatest of all time....115 CL GOALS , that guy ain't human...he us a robotic machine sent from outer space

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins 2017 Ballon D’or; His 5th Award (Photos) by ogorwyne(f): 6:56am On Dec 08, 2017
encryptjay:

Messi fan, how much Messi wire you? cheesy
I'm happy for him.
BTW, I watched the way he answered questions that he was asked and it shows that outside soccer, he's got intellect. I'd advise you to watch the awards and see for yourself.
Yeah! Ronaldo is such a smart guy. I was impressed last night.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins 2017 Ballon D’or; His 5th Award (Photos) by sirjomore(m): 6:58am On Dec 08, 2017
Kamelot77:

What's the meaning of G.O.A.T when you add "of all time again. Unnecessary repetition
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins 2017 Ballon D’or; His 5th Award (Photos) by encryptjay(m): 7:23am On Dec 08, 2017
ogorwyne:

Yeah! Ronaldo is such a smart guy. I was impressed last night.
cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Usain Bolt Suffers Injury In The Final Race Of His Career, Breaks Down In Tears / Chichi Igbo Exposes Man Who Sent Her Semi-nude Pic, Says "Ladies, Hold Your Men" / Rachael Aladi Ayegba Is A Bus Driver In UK (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.