Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

How Much Would It Cost To Create A Business Website For My Company? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Much Would It Cost To Create A Business Website For My Company? (536 Views)

It Cost Facebook $22 Million To Keep Mark Zuckerberg Safe Last Year / How Much Will It Cost To Have Something Like This? / I Need Your Comments On This Blog I Created For My Company With Blogger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Would It Cost To Create A Business Website For My Company? by Vibesking(m): 8:21pm On Dec 07, 2017
Any proposals/ideas ?
Re: How Much Would It Cost To Create A Business Website For My Company? by Tittusstar22(m): 8:45pm On Dec 07, 2017
Vibesking:
Any proposals/ideas ?
Like 20K
Re: How Much Would It Cost To Create A Business Website For My Company? by ogunjobiolaide: 9:10pm On Dec 07, 2017
Lets talk on whatsapp 08063718360
Re: How Much Would It Cost To Create A Business Website For My Company? by Donald3d(m): 9:58am On Dec 08, 2017
Vibesking:
Any proposals/ideas ?
It depends on a lot of factors
like what functions would the site be carrying out (is it the regular about us ,contact etc )
you can contact me 08182346055
here is a site i built recently
www.hubertagro.com
Re: How Much Would It Cost To Create A Business Website For My Company? by Webman007: 10:31am On Dec 08, 2017
We are currently running a promo and if your Business Website is normal information site to display everything about your business among others, then it will fit into our promo offer.

You can call/chat up Rutherford or Godstime on 08095966698 or email info@doerstechnologies.com.ng

Once we hear from you, we will send you the list of information's we will need from you to make the job faster.

Our offer comes with alot of goodies that too good to resist.

Re: How Much Would It Cost To Create A Business Website For My Company? by TopYouGo: 11:39am On Dec 08, 2017
Vibesking:
Any proposals/ideas ?

It depends on how you want the website to look like. However, if you want at a world-class website at an affordable rate, you can contact us on 08090637632. Our price is negotiable.
Re: How Much Would It Cost To Create A Business Website For My Company? by jchima14: 12:36pm On Dec 08, 2017
I design Professional business website from 100K upwards depending on the funtionalities that you want on the website.
Re: How Much Would It Cost To Create A Business Website For My Company? by Dmayor7(m): 7:46pm On Dec 09, 2017
Vibesking:
Any proposals/ideas ?

A quality business website can cost you from 50k to 150k.

then if it integrates e-commerce features or involves membership and recurring payment system, keep 100k to 300k for it.

I mean a quality business website built to last and built to convert your visitors into paying customers.
Re: How Much Would It Cost To Create A Business Website For My Company? by ashiraf(m): 8:03pm On Dec 09, 2017
it depends on the contents and pages plus functions that you want on that site
Re: How Much Would It Cost To Create A Business Website For My Company? by ashiraf(m): 8:03pm On Dec 09, 2017
it depends on the contents and pages plus functions that you want on that site
free hosting online www.riseshost.tk
Re: How Much Would It Cost To Create A Business Website For My Company? by ilekky(m): 12:06am On Dec 10, 2017
It all depends on what we want but regardless of that,

we have prices for different kinds of websites.see the attached flier

for price.Also check some of our past works.

1.merritt.com.ng

2.arabianhotel.com.ng

3.patriotsagribiz.com

4.bsa.org.ng

5isplng.com

6.kingspolytechnic.com

and many more.Talk to us on watapps on 08028359239 for more details.

Re: How Much Would It Cost To Create A Business Website For My Company? by websiteguru30: 4:37am On Dec 10, 2017
I will give u a professional design for your company website u requested for. .. u can reach me on 08022804449. Hope to hear from you soon.

(1) (Reply)

I Am In Need Of A Professional Website / Facebook's New Privacy Rules Just Broke Online Dating Site Tinder / We Are Hiring, Join Our Team And Start Your Career At Charisol Tech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.