Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Libya Returnee Rejects Obaseki’s Monthly Stipend; Libya Best Place To Work (pic) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Libya Returnee Rejects Obaseki’s Monthly Stipend; Libya Best Place To Work (pic) (69282 Views)

*oshiomhole Rejects Obaseki’s Christmas Gift* / APC Rejects Obaseki’s Call To Dissolve Peace Panel / BREAKING! Osisioma Flyover To Be Completed In January,says Abia Govt As Work(pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Libya Returnee Rejects Obaseki’s Monthly Stipend; Libya Best Place To Work (pic) by trumpcoat(m): 2:15am On Dec 08, 2017
Krafty006:
learn a skill, it pays......I like his mentality.
Re: Libya Returnee Rejects Obaseki’s Monthly Stipend; Libya Best Place To Work (pic) by Nobody: 2:23am On Dec 08, 2017
how some people reason beats my imagination and to think of the shadow of death that he must have passed through before he was rescued...
Re: Libya Returnee Rejects Obaseki’s Monthly Stipend; Libya Best Place To Work (pic) by chukxie(m): 2:40am On Dec 08, 2017
bro4u:
send the motherf*ucker back to Libya, such ingrates deserves no rescue.

He's not an ingrate. Rather he's a man who wants to utilise the skills he has to earn his own money rather than waiting for stipends from the gov't.

3 Likes

Re: Libya Returnee Rejects Obaseki’s Monthly Stipend; Libya Best Place To Work (pic) by sokera: 2:55am On Dec 08, 2017
yanabazee:

All APC state governors have little or nothing to show in terms of state infrastructural development leaving the core indigenes to wallow in complete poverty...

They learn this from Buhari
you are allergic to APC , you better don't kill yourself with hypertension
Re: Libya Returnee Rejects Obaseki’s Monthly Stipend; Libya Best Place To Work (pic) by degamemaster(m): 3:01am On Dec 08, 2017
oloripelebe2:
angry

Libya is the best grin
That is not a joke, what tour just red from the young man is 1001% truth. I lived in Libya for almost 5yrs before I returned home and traveled to Europe and I can proudly tell you achievements from Libya. Nigeria is dead that's why most of saw Libya as the promised land.

2 Likes

Re: Libya Returnee Rejects Obaseki’s Monthly Stipend; Libya Best Place To Work (pic) by 9jaDoc(f): 3:01am On Dec 08, 2017
olawamide042:
I met someone who was bent on going to Libya by all means....Different strokes for different folks..

Someone told me he'd rather die going to Libya than stay in 9ja.
Re: Libya Returnee Rejects Obaseki’s Monthly Stipend; Libya Best Place To Work (pic) by centboy123456(m): 3:02am On Dec 08, 2017
Arysexy:
Lol dude said Benin boys are lazy, must be an esan guy. Them beaf with Benin boys no be here

bros the beat has been there long time ago Na there four father start am Benin hate esan esan hate Benin for Europe self dey hate there self no be small

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Libya Returnee Rejects Obaseki’s Monthly Stipend; Libya Best Place To Work (pic) by deomelllo: 3:04am On Dec 08, 2017
yanabazee:

All APC state governors have little or nothing to show in terms of state infrastructural development leaving the core indigenes to wallow in complete poverty...

They learn this from Buhari

Last I checked, the only states commissioning projects in Nigeria are APC states. Do you want proof?
Re: Libya Returnee Rejects Obaseki’s Monthly Stipend; Libya Best Place To Work (pic) by degamemaster(m): 3:05am On Dec 08, 2017
tsdarkside:
N20,000 monthly stipend is not enough....the moroon dont want to be in nigeria,...simple....let him go and die....
You're through the bigger slowpoke here . What the guy said are the truth and nothing but the truth . I was in Libya and I can well you muchmore .

2 Likes

Re: Libya Returnee Rejects Obaseki’s Monthly Stipend; Libya Best Place To Work (pic) by 9jaDoc(f): 3:08am On Dec 08, 2017
aremuforlife:
what the op stated above is the fact. if you are not lazy and you are hard working, Libya is a place to start life.

I am currently in Libya and I can authoritatively say em..
em.. okay I'm not yet in Libya but Ill be there soon grin
Re: Libya Returnee Rejects Obaseki’s Monthly Stipend; Libya Best Place To Work (pic) by degamemaster(m): 3:12am On Dec 08, 2017
tsdarkside:
the idioot paid N520,000 to even get to libya without visa....how many of us have that much money...?....he was already rich in nigeria.....moroon....
Your share stupidity calls for national debate urgently. He was deceived by someone and got dumped in Libya . He found more working opportunities there and decided not to go to Europe again and stayed back in to work. I can attest to that, that what he said are absolutely truth because I was there I know exactly how things happened there.

1 Like

Re: Libya Returnee Rejects Obaseki’s Monthly Stipend; Libya Best Place To Work (pic) by 9jaDoc(f): 3:14am On Dec 08, 2017
justscorchone:
Na people when never travel go call this hell hole country,see ehn the FACT be say NOTHING!!!! is working in naija.i repeat NOTHING.

Libya is like heaven on earth. Everything working smoothly (that's what I was told)
Re: Libya Returnee Rejects Obaseki’s Monthly Stipend; Libya Best Place To Work (pic) by mywells: 3:21am On Dec 08, 2017
blessed memories of late Ghaddafi if not because of America jealousy Lybia would has been the best place to work with visa in Africa and travel to Europe without stress.
Re: Libya Returnee Rejects Obaseki’s Monthly Stipend; Libya Best Place To Work (pic) by degamemaster(m): 3:23am On Dec 08, 2017
Mydazz:

He's not an Ingrate, he has seen a better life, a better system but unfortunately he does not belong there. A man earns 20,000 in two days in Libya, and to discourage him from going back you're promisinglass two days pay in one whole month.
How can that work ?
You know, some people have not crossed the shores of Nigeria before, so when you tell them that there's something better than the half baked blues they are been fed by APC, they will think you're lying to them. I am a living testimony for this guy's matter. When I was in Libya, there are days I will make up to 300 dinars a day and if you send the money home, you will see yourself having over 30k just for one day work.

2 Likes

Re: Libya Returnee Rejects Obaseki’s Monthly Stipend; Libya Best Place To Work (pic) by degamemaster(m): 3:36am On Dec 08, 2017
kelvd4real:
Dude is so daft and dumb. Just checkout how much he paid out each time and how much he agreed to work for? N520,000 all to end up in Lybya. 120,000 to dinars for bail. Worked for 600 dinars instead of 4000 dinars (Mind you he worked without negotiating pay. Had to ask his boss to calculate the pay at the end of the month). Jailed severally and he still considers that a good life?
Dude kept repeating that he is a professional. He should be returned to the shores of Libya. Does he think government owes him anything personally?
You need proper understanding of the guy was saying. He said he worked and made some big amount of money because Libya was good then and when things got bad, he worked for little amount of money by force because Libya has gone bad and he had several misfortunes which he considered setbacks . He would prefer given an opportunity here to start up a work on his own than to undergo another training because he's already semi skilled worker and he's not lazy like some zombies internet warriors praising Buhari here.

7 Likes

Re: Libya Returnee Rejects Obaseki’s Monthly Stipend; Libya Best Place To Work (pic) by ernieboy(m): 3:38am On Dec 08, 2017
tsdarkside:
the idioot paid N520,000 to even get to libya without visa....how many of us have that much money...?....he was already rich in nigeria.....moroon....
I tell u. merely reading his rant u will come to the conclusion that some of these guys deserve what they are going thru. what a slowpoke.
Re: Libya Returnee Rejects Obaseki’s Monthly Stipend; Libya Best Place To Work (pic) by Wisebisho: 3:38am On Dec 08, 2017
The guy said the whole truth, no atom of lie to what he said.. Before the war: Libya was a very nice country that you can work and make good money.. When we were in Portugal, one of my friend left for Nigeria, the next thing he is in Libya. And he is still there working till today. In Libya they will put u on training course and will be paying you until u start working.. The militia war spoiled everything.
Re: Libya Returnee Rejects Obaseki’s Monthly Stipend; Libya Best Place To Work (pic) by ernieboy(m): 3:41am On Dec 08, 2017
Krafty006:
learn a skill, it pays......I like his mentality.
which mentality? the mentality that told him that despite having a small startup capital that a lot of resourceful guys could use to establish a business, he could only make it by trekking to Europe?
Re: Libya Returnee Rejects Obaseki’s Monthly Stipend; Libya Best Place To Work (pic) by fof1: 3:43am On Dec 08, 2017
ijustdey:

Libya returnee rejects Obaseki’s monthly stipend -says Libya is the best place to work

http://thenationonlineng.net/libya-returnee-rejects-obasekis-monthly-stipend-says-libya-best-place-work/

WE ALL ARE SEEING WHAT USA AND HER. ALLIES HV CAUSED A STABLE TO BE TODAY? THIS IS VERY BAD. DISTABILING A RATHER VERY PEACEFUL AND PROGRESSIVE STATE UNDER GADDAFI. VERY BAD...NO CENTRAL GOVT.
Re: Libya Returnee Rejects Obaseki’s Monthly Stipend; Libya Best Place To Work (pic) by ernieboy(m): 3:48am On Dec 08, 2017
Oolawepo:
Seriously we might think this guy is crazy but hell no. This country is the one bleeped. Learn to travel out once and know we are in hell fire. A cleaner in Norway earns more than a professor in Nigeria. That's it
oga nobody is against travelling out, trekking through the sahara with no proper documents is what we are against.
Re: Libya Returnee Rejects Obaseki’s Monthly Stipend; Libya Best Place To Work (pic) by ernieboy(m): 3:51am On Dec 08, 2017
Mydazz:

He's not an Ingrate, he has seen a better life, a better system but unfortunately he does not belong there. A man earns 20,000 in two days in Libya, and to discourage him from going back you're promisinglass two days pay in one whole month.
How can that work ?
yea but how much of that pay does he really get to use? did u read his narrative? he was working and someone else was collecting the money, dats the definition of a slave mentality.
Re: Libya Returnee Rejects Obaseki’s Monthly Stipend; Libya Best Place To Work (pic) by degamemaster(m): 3:53am On Dec 08, 2017
Marotzke:
One was brought back in 2015, and pointedly told us that a libya at war is better than Nigeria at peace.
We laughed it off, see this one now.
If anybody's destiny is to end up a slave, there is nothing anyone can do about it.
Rescue them finish and they will go back and offer themselves back as slaves.
You lied dear. Libya was good in every ramifications until last two years when things got so bad as a result of unstable govt. And for your free information, there were and there are still many Nigerians doing very well in Libya even till now but except for the means to send money out of the country which became so difficult. I was in Libya and I can proudly tell you that Libya made me better and when I returned, I traveled to Europe and if I look back at home, I have some reasons to he grateful to God that I was in Libya .

1 Like

Re: Libya Returnee Rejects Obaseki’s Monthly Stipend; Libya Best Place To Work (pic) by ernieboy(m): 4:06am On Dec 08, 2017
able20:

No mind the mumu poster, as if he wasn't aware of the Sahara desert route, now he claims he was tricked
how do u trick someone to get into a bus and head into the desert without him knowing?

1 Like

Re: Libya Returnee Rejects Obaseki’s Monthly Stipend; Libya Best Place To Work (pic) by ernieboy(m): 4:14am On Dec 08, 2017
chukxie:

He's not an ingrate. Rather he's a man who wants to utilise the skills he has to earn his own money rather than waiting for stipends from the gov't.
so who is stopping him? the millions of peeps already doing that don't come online to rant.
Re: Libya Returnee Rejects Obaseki’s Monthly Stipend; Libya Best Place To Work (pic) by ernieboy(m): 4:19am On Dec 08, 2017
mywells:
blessed memories of late Ghaddafi if not because of America jealousy Lybia would has been the best place to work with visa in Africa and travel to Europe without stress.
have u forgotten that ghadaffi once did a mass deportation if all Nigerians? after that this lybia trip kind of mellowed because it became more difficult to enter lybia, dis lybia trip only resurged strongly after his death.
Re: Libya Returnee Rejects Obaseki’s Monthly Stipend; Libya Best Place To Work (pic) by kerry57: 4:20am On Dec 08, 2017
His mentality is kool, he doesn't want to depend on 20k and want to earn a living from his expertise. 20k for him from his comments,i sense is slavery. I like people that believes in themselves and that is what I see in him. Kool guy, God will grant u what u need to start up with ur life again.

1 Like

Re: Libya Returnee Rejects Obaseki’s Monthly Stipend; Libya Best Place To Work (pic) by deomelllo: 4:25am On Dec 08, 2017
degamemaster:
You need proper understanding of the guy was saying. He said he worked and made some big amount of money because Libya was good then and when things got bad, he worked for little amount of money by force because Libya has gone bad and he had several misfortunes which he considered setbacks . He would prefer given an opportunity here to start up a work on his own than to undergo another training because he's already semi skilled worker and he's not lazy like some zombies internet warriors praising Buhari here.

1. If he's so convinced that Libya is a better and greener pasture for him, they haven't blocked the road to Libya so he's free to head back to Libya.

2. If he's a professional and doesn't need any kind of training, stipends or government assistance, then why not just shut up and go make use of his so-called professional skills instead of whining and bothering us with his ungrateful rubbish? Are they even forcing him to do anything? Are they forcing him to go through training or take any money?

Zombie calling other people zombie.

1 Like

Re: Libya Returnee Rejects Obaseki’s Monthly Stipend; Libya Best Place To Work (pic) by ifeanyi83(m): 4:26am On Dec 08, 2017
I understand Libya used to to do very well economically under Gaddafi until our friends from the west killed him, for obvious reasons of course. It's sad to see what has become of that once flourishing country.
Re: Libya Returnee Rejects Obaseki’s Monthly Stipend; Libya Best Place To Work (pic) by ifeanyi83(m): 4:28am On Dec 08, 2017
Wisebisho:
The guy said the whole truth, no atom of lie to what he said.. Before the war: Libya was a very nice country that you can work and make good money.. When we were in Portugal, one of my friend left for Nigeria, the next thing he is in Libya. And he is still there working till today. In Libya they will put u on training course and will be paying you until u start working.. The militia war spoiled everything.

Militia war instigated by the west to destabilize them.

1 Like

Re: Libya Returnee Rejects Obaseki’s Monthly Stipend; Libya Best Place To Work (pic) by Originalsly: 4:41am On Dec 08, 2017
Hmmm....Libya is good...best place.... never mind they tore up his papers, threw him in jail, under paid him, robbed him of his savings and left him homeless living like wild animal. They should return him to Libya.

1 Like

Re: Libya Returnee Rejects Obaseki’s Monthly Stipend; Libya Best Place To Work (pic) by hardbody: 4:46am On Dec 08, 2017
Dsov2016:

so make them come dash am 5milla every month for nothing. let me tell you that stipend is there for them as they are undergoing skill acquisition training, after finishing the training they are empowered with money to start their business

Bros this guy says he has already acquired a skill learning under an Egyptian. All he requires is seed capital.
Re: Libya Returnee Rejects Obaseki’s Monthly Stipend; Libya Best Place To Work (pic) by Nobody: 4:48am On Dec 08, 2017
kingjomezy:
Like for Nigeria, share for Libya

Oh boy. Come see finishing.
Nigeria is finished

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buruji Kashamu's Grave - Burial Ground Is Ready (Photos) / Photo: Did Anyone Noticed This About The March 28 Presidential Election ? / Nigerians React To Buhari's Vacation Extension

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.