Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Autoreg:vehicle Licence, Hackney Permit And Insurance - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Autoreg:vehicle Licence, Hackney Permit And Insurance (2038 Views)

What does The Law Says Concerning HACKNEY Permit / What Happens If You Don't Renew Your Vehicle Licence After A Year. / 3 Years Vehicle Licence Overdue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Autoreg:vehicle Licence, Hackney Permit And Insurance by Baileyz101(m): 10:15pm On Dec 07, 2017
Autoreg in Nigeria involves the registration and renewal of number plate, vehicle licence,hackney permit, insurance. Luckily, Autoreg is run by a government agency but the agency has granted independent outlets the privilege and permission to do the work of Autoreg. Am one of those granted the permission and privilege. Contact me for your auto-renewal( vehicle, hackney and insurance) Vehicle and hackney comes with the normal price but I shall discount nairalanders on their insurance.
Am situated inside Alausa secretariat, Ikeja. 09097348355

(1) (Reply)

Vehicle Collision, Corrola 2004 And Highlander 2001 / Engine replacement at Ladipo! What should I be wary about? / Ford Windstar Steering Pulls †̥σ Τђε Right Side

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.