Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:13 AM

Ongoing Massive Recruitment At The Federal Ministry Of Water Resources - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ongoing Massive Recruitment At The Federal Ministry Of Water Resources (871 Views)

Ongoing Massive Recruitment At Ocean Deep Drilling ESV Nigeria Limited (ODENL) / Federal Ministry Of Water Resources 2018 Recruitment / Federal Ministry Of Water Resources Port Harcourt Recruitment (Apply Now) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ongoing Massive Recruitment At The Federal Ministry Of Water Resources by naijajobspost(m): 12:41am On Dec 08, 2017
Niger Delta Basin Development Authority (NDBDA) Portharcourt seeks to recruit suitable and qualified professionals to fill the existing vacancies.

The authority is an equal opportunities employer, its policies is to provide equal opportunities for employment, career development and promotion to all who are eligible on the basis of ability and suitability for the specified work.

Applications are welcome from qualified individuals from the catchment areas of Rivers, Bayelsa and Delta States. In the spirit of federal character representation, applicants from other states of the federation are also enjoined to apply for the positions listed here under.

Experienced Hire

Job TypeFull Time
QualificationBA/BSc/HND
LocationRivers
Job FieldAdministration / Secretarial Agriculture/Agro-Allied Building and Construction Engineering / Technical Finance / Accounting / Audit Graduate Jobs ICT / Computer Medical / Health Sales / Marketing / Business Development

Vacancies

Asst. Agric. Supt. I
Executive Officer (Acct.)
Agric. Engineer II
Irrigation Officer II
Fisheries Supt. II
Livestock Officer II
Veterinary Officer II
Engineer II
Scientific Officer II
Surveyor II
Programme Analyst
Accountant II
Commercial Officer ll
Agric. Engineer
Agric. Officer
Agric. Supt. I
Irrigation Officer I
Scientific Officer I
Fisheries officer I
Livestock Officer I
Veterinary Officer I
Surveyor I
Programme Analyst I
Quantity Surveyor I
Lab. Tech.
Environmental Officer I
Commercial Officer I
Senior Accountant
Senior Veterinary Officer.
Senior fisheries Officer
Senior Scientific Officer
Senior Irrigation Officer
Senior Agric Officer
Principal Quantity Surveyor
Principal Lab. Tech.
Applicants must possess the following qualifications with relevant cognate experiencein the various field sof specialization

Basic Certification in the various discipline
Professional certification the the relevant bodies e.g ICAN,ANAN,COREN,MNSE,MLSCN,NSB,NCS,NIQS,CSN
NYSC discharge or exemption certificate
Other relevant certificate
Applicants should not be more than 40 yeras of age

Method of Application

[url=www.]CLICK HERE TO APPLY[/url]
Re: Ongoing Massive Recruitment At The Federal Ministry Of Water Resources by jobbers: 8:23am On Dec 08, 2017
ok

(1) (Reply)

I Wants 2 Learn Phone Repairs. Is It A Gud Skill? Advice Pls / Software Engineers And Web Developers Job (100% Remote) – Apply Now / African Development Bank Group (afdb) Graduate Internship Program 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.