Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,248 members, 7,849,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:13 AM

A Must Read For Every Upcoming Artist!!!how To Become A Superstar - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / A Must Read For Every Upcoming Artist!!!how To Become A Superstar (287 Views)

For Upcoming Artist How To Promote Your Music 2020 / The Bitter Truth Every Upcoming Artist Must Hear / Wizkid Is Not A Superstar -Shatta Wale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Must Read For Every Upcoming Artist!!!how To Become A Superstar by jaytkelvinz: 12:52am On Dec 08, 2017
this is a chance for all upcoming artist who want to blow to stardom shouldnt miss out on!!! this is your ultimate chance to take to become a star as we all know there are alot of talents in nigeria and many artist having been coming up everyday more talented everyday and i know you are wondering how you are going to make it but to tell you the truth it is very easy and that why i am giving you the major keys on how to promote your songs to make a hit song
step1;SOCIAL MEDIA
get your songs out on different platforms like facebook,twitter,instagram and let the world know the true seed of talent in you
step2;websites and blogs
upload your songs on many websites as you can free on websites like naijapals.com,soundcloud e.t.c
step3;radio and tv shows
look for a good manager to advertise you on tv and get you heard on every radio station

finally for full promotion of music/video on every website and social media platform with 100% guarantee of a hit song nation wide contact 08187887237 whatsapp

(1) (Reply)

Video: Butch Of JMG - Ocho (chocolate) / Dchosen Ft Shebongky(a Veteran Music Producer) / “why I Might Stop Performing With Jewelry” – Rapper Yung6ix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.