Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

The Bitter Truth Every Upcoming Artist Must Hear - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / The Bitter Truth Every Upcoming Artist Must Hear (371 Views)

Every Upcoming Artists Need This!!! / Every Upcoming Artist Should Watch This. There's More Than Just Making Music / (upcoming Artist Must Blow) Music: Olades - Wahala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Bitter Truth Every Upcoming Artist Must Hear by technuel: 9:25am On Oct 21, 2019
An Upcoming Artist appraoched me and told me he submitted his track to about 72 blogs yet he did not blow.

I laughed and laughed and laughed then call him, sat him down and told him this bitter truth.

As an upcoming Artist you need to have some basic knowledge on how Music Business goes. First and foremost your content must be Ok. As an An Upcoming Artist promotion will be easy for you if you have a good content.

Then you must be ready to promote your song through the right channel and I must tell you money is required.

We at Talent Empire Studio is here for you if you are upcoming Artist. Our promotional packages are attractive. We explore these following channels while promoting our clients job.

Street Promotion: We use best marketers in Alaba International whose promotion cut across the 36 states in Nigeria. As an Artist if you walk down to Alaba for such services, you are likely to be scammed off your had earn money or get these services at a very exhorbitant price.

TV PROMOTION: Depending on your Budget we have built a solid relationship with many Tv Stations like Urban Tv, Hip Tv, TVC Entertainment for the promotion of our Artist Job on their TV stations.

RADIO STATIONS: We have built relationship with many Radio Stations in Lagos and all over Nigeria. You can get Radio Promotion of your song at a very affordable price.

ONLINE: Unlike the Artist that submitted his song on many blogs without any result. We have list of online platforms where our clients songs can be uploaded with better result. Starting from our own website to all our high traffic digital platforms. We also promote on other high traffic online platforms like naijaloaded, 9jaflaver etc.

OTHER PROMOTION PLATFORMS INCLUDES
Showitnaija Online Radio which has audience from about 3 Continents and 10 Countries

Showitnaija Online Monday Mixtape Release

YOU WILL GET THE FOLLOWING SERVICES FREE PER PROMOTION YOU RUN WITH US

Free Facebook Promotion

Free Instagram Promotion

You will be invited to be a guest on our Upcoming Artist Promotion vox Pop Program

Free Upload of your Song on our High traffic Website

OTHER SERVICES OFFERED BY TALENT EMPIRE MULTIMEDIA STUDIO

Music Cover Artwork Design
Music Video Shooting at an affordable Rate
Event Coverage services
Quality Music Production
For more information contact the Number in the signature below.
Re: The Bitter Truth Every Upcoming Artist Must Hear by Zino990(m): 11:32am On Feb 03, 2020
I’m interested
Re: The Bitter Truth Every Upcoming Artist Must Hear by technuel: 4:16pm On Feb 22, 2020
Zino990:
I’m interested
Chat me up with the number on my signature for further discussions and to get the full details and how to go about it

(1) (Reply)

[MUSIC] Kelleo-bless Me "Naijaspace/nairaland"hit / Khalid - Eleven / Dancers From UAE Hoping To Win International Dance Competition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.