Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,022 members, 7,814,498 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Use Ecowas Passport For Identification In The Bank - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Use Ecowas Passport For Identification In The Bank (1866 Views)

JAPA: Man Prays On His Nigerian Passport For US & Canadian Visa (VID) / Difference Between Int'l And Ecowas Passport / Should I Renounce My Nigerian Passport For A Thailand Passport? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Use Ecowas Passport For Identification In The Bank by adamspedro: 2:36am On Dec 08, 2017
Hello House, i have an Ecowas passport that allow me to travel to the 16 ecowas countries including Ghana. now i was to cash money from western Union, and they new a form of identification, can i use the Ecowas passport for identification in the bank in Ghana?
Re: Use Ecowas Passport For Identification In The Bank by 360command: 3:44am On Dec 08, 2017
adamspedro:
Hello House, i have an Ecowas passport that allow me to travel to the 16 ecowas countries including Ghana. now i was to cash money from western Union, and they new a form of identification, can i use the Ecowas passport for identification in the bank in Ghana?
hard to answer but I know in nigeria it is not allowed. I once sent money to my sister, she had an ecowas passport which the banks did not allow..

I am thinking it can be faked. In ghana, they don't even allow ghana nhis card since its not biometric.. But if you have a national identity card from Nigeria, they will accept.
Re: Use Ecowas Passport For Identification In The Bank by bigtt76(f): 3:50am On Dec 08, 2017
You need an International passport rather. The Ecowas passport is hand written and can easily be forged.
Re: Use Ecowas Passport For Identification In The Bank by KingAzubuike(f): 10:00am On Jul 01, 2020
bigtt76:
You need an International passport rather. The Efowas passport is hand written and can easily be forged.
Weytin this olodo dey talk bayi.

An ecowas passport is also an international passport. It's the same thing.

1 Like

Re: Use Ecowas Passport For Identification In The Bank by bigtt76(f): 2:58pm On Jul 01, 2020
You don't insult someone because you want to make your point or disagree ...make your point clearly.

1. There are two passports - Old Ecowas passport (Blue cover for regional travels ONLY and usually written using pen by hand).

2. The other Ecowas passport is the new unified passport (green cover) issued by Ecowas for international travels (outside the region and continent). The holder's details are automated and machine printed.

I hope this helps ....

KingAzubuike:

Weytin this olodo dey talk bayi.

An ecowas passport is also an international passport. It's the same thing.

4 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Pls How Do I Get A Receipt After Paying Tuition Fee With Form A / Abuja: Area 7, Garki To Asokoro / Naija that lives in (Barbados)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.