Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

PHOTO: 58-year- Old Woman Gives Birth In Kogi - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / PHOTO: 58-year- Old Woman Gives Birth In Kogi (22858 Views)

Woman Who Didn't Even Know She Was Pregnant Gives Birth In Plane Toilet / Woman Gives Birth To Quintuplets In Kwara (5 Babies Same Time) / Woman Gives Birth To 'Strange' Baby In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTO: 58-year- Old Woman Gives Birth In Kogi by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:51am On Dec 08, 2017
divicode:

Who is this Allah? You saw deaconess and still yearning Allah? Allah is a god and deity in Saudi Arabia, shift abeg. My opinion which I am entitled to
Oga abeg oh, ain't a Muslim oh. I know that "Allahu Akbar" means God is great that's why I said it. #peace
Re: PHOTO: 58-year- Old Woman Gives Birth In Kogi by ngwababe(f): 8:54am On Dec 08, 2017
Praise God
Re: PHOTO: 58-year- Old Woman Gives Birth In Kogi by odofinerujeje(m): 9:00am On Dec 08, 2017
Congratulations may God bless the new baby
Re: PHOTO: 58-year- Old Woman Gives Birth In Kogi by Breadfruit: 9:14am On Dec 08, 2017
Quality20:
Alhamdulillah. Masha Allah- that's good. Where Some ladies are out there saying they are done wit giving birth even while they haven't given birth more than three times and are neither up to 40- but because of some yeye career they turn themselves to lab rats for d testing of contraceptive pills

Will you take care of the kids if they have plenty? Giving unsolicited advice here. Why don't you marry your kind and have 20 if you so wish?
Re: PHOTO: 58-year- Old Woman Gives Birth In Kogi by ERICOPLC(m): 9:20am On Dec 08, 2017
Who saw her pregnant?
Who is the man responsible for her pregnancy?
Which hospital did she use for antinental?
Where is her husband?
How old is the man, that pregnant her?
Re: PHOTO: 58-year- Old Woman Gives Birth In Kogi by Samzor: 9:59am On Dec 08, 2017
Thank God,maracles still happens , congratulations
Re: PHOTO: 58-year- Old Woman Gives Birth In Kogi by greatjoey: 10:01am On Dec 08, 2017
1Sharon:

Allah only understands arabic
What a local god Allah is! I prefer the. almighty God who created and understands all languages. He is called: 'Jehovah'.
Re: PHOTO: 58-year- Old Woman Gives Birth In Kogi by wizod(m): 10:27am On Dec 08, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
Allahu Akbar
meaning what?

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: 58-year- Old Woman Gives Birth In Kogi by OliveCynosure(f): 10:28am On Dec 08, 2017
nwakibe:
She never born before? Just asking. Congratulations to her
Had her first child at 55...3years ago
Re: PHOTO: 58-year- Old Woman Gives Birth In Kogi by wizod(m): 10:30am On Dec 08, 2017
Quality20:
Alhamdulillah. Masha Allah- that's good. Where Some ladies are out there saying they are done wit giving birth even while they haven't given birth more than three times and are neither up to 40- but because of some yeye career they turn themselves to lab rats for d testing of contraceptive pills

Breadfruit:

Will you take care of the kids if they have plenty? Giving unsolicited advice here. Why don't you marry your kind and have 20 if you so wish?

don't mind d idiot. U're giving birth to many children, are u an ant?

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO: 58-year- Old Woman Gives Birth In Kogi by delishpot: 10:32am On Dec 08, 2017
klassykute:
u just won for urself d most stupid post of d century.. d woman gave birth in Winners on Wednesday

A medical exam on her will not erase that fact now.... or will it? If you are so sure of the miracle, why are you pissed by the simple test that will even help promote your church?
Re: PHOTO: 58-year- Old Woman Gives Birth In Kogi by edgecution(m): 12:03pm On Dec 08, 2017
I'm not saying miracles don't exist but wouldn't it be more realistic to do some sorts of photo documentary while she was still pregnant at 58? We only see babies pic.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: 58-year- Old Woman Gives Birth In Kogi by BeeBeeOoh(m): 12:22pm On Dec 08, 2017
wizod:

meaning what?
Meaning God Is Great

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: 58-year- Old Woman Gives Birth In Kogi by mechanics(m): 12:41pm On Dec 08, 2017
When God says yes no man can say no.
Re: PHOTO: 58-year- Old Woman Gives Birth In Kogi by klassykute(m): 1:07pm On Dec 08, 2017
delishpot:

A medical exam on her will not erase that fact now.... or will it? If you are so sure of the miracle, why are you pissed by the simple test that will even help promote your church?
wch my church .. sm1 dat pushed d baby out, lol haters will see u walking on water nd say its cos u cnt swim.. save ur drama bro if u dnt believe God works miracles then u can go argue with ur Ancestors
Re: PHOTO: 58-year- Old Woman Gives Birth In Kogi by joshrare(m): 1:39pm On Dec 08, 2017
nwakibe:
She never born before? Just asking. Congratulations to her

Her first was at 55yrs
Re: PHOTO: 58-year- Old Woman Gives Birth In Kogi by alewo002(m): 2:07pm On Dec 08, 2017
It realy pays to serve the LORD in truth and in Faith. It realy pays to serve the LORD in truth and in Faith. It realy pays to serve the LORD in truth and in Faith.
Re: PHOTO: 58-year- Old Woman Gives Birth In Kogi by alewo002(m): 2:08pm On Dec 08, 2017
[color=#000099]It realy pays to serve the LORD in truth and in Faith.
Re: PHOTO: 58-year- Old Woman Gives Birth In Kogi by Abanga444: 2:26pm On Dec 08, 2017
She never reach menopause?]
Re: PHOTO: 58-year- Old Woman Gives Birth In Kogi by delishpot: 2:51pm On Dec 08, 2017
klassykute:
wch my church .. sm1 dat pushed d baby out, lol haters will see u walking on water nd say its cos u cnt swim.. save ur drama bro if u dnt believe God works miracles then u can go argue with ur Ancestors

Na you push am out for her? Did you see her vagi.na while she was giving birth? Your ancestors were useless to you and your lineage that is why you like to pick on others own ba? Fool, because you hear church you sold your heart to ignorance. Walk on water, call me to make sure you are not doing tricks and if your walking on Water is valid, I will say it's a miracle. Fool, stop wallowing in ignorance and stupidity hiding under religion. Idiots like you make the black race look foolish.
Re: PHOTO: 58-year- Old Woman Gives Birth In Kogi by klassykute(m): 5:33pm On Dec 08, 2017
delishpot:

Na you push am out for her? Did you see her vagi.na while she was giving birth? Your ancestors were useless to you and your lineage that is why you like to pick on others own ba? Fool, because you hear church you sold your heart to ignorance. Walk on water, call me to make sure you are not doing tricks and if your walking on Water is valid, I will say it's a miracle. Fool, stop wallowing in ignorance and stupidity hiding under religion. Idiots like you make the black race look foolish.
lol why e dey pain u nahh.. let me be a fool that believes in God's work abeg u can cari all the awards jare.. wats d black race about ehn oga tell me.
Re: PHOTO: 58-year- Old Woman Gives Birth In Kogi by delishpot: 6:37pm On Dec 08, 2017
klassykute:
lol why e dey pain u nahh.. let me be a fool that believes in God's work abeg u can cari all the awards jare.. wats d black race about ehn oga tell me.

È no pain me. Na you my comment pain hence you just had to mention me. I made my comment and left it there. Na you say you put hands for her va.gina and draw out the baby. I still stand by my word.... you and her should be investigated. Na so una dey take kidnap babies and sell then stand as false witnesses to save your dirty business. So she should be investigated along with you. If the baby is hers, then no problem. You will not use God's name to fool us.
Re: PHOTO: 58-year- Old Woman Gives Birth In Kogi by 1Sharon(f): 9:31pm On Dec 08, 2017
greatjoey:

What a local god Allah is! I prefer the. almighty God who created and understands all languages. He is called: 'Jehovah'.

Allah has tunnel vision you see..
Re: PHOTO: 58-year- Old Woman Gives Birth In Kogi by LaudateII: 11:28pm On Dec 08, 2017
Austin234:
It is news because women between age 38 and 52 menopause has set in. But to deliver a baby at age 58 is quite a miracle. God must have been involved. He fetches water with a basket to shame the craftiness of man. Congratulation to the family

Yes, o! God is a miracle worker and an awesome Lord!
Re: PHOTO: 58-year- Old Woman Gives Birth In Kogi by LaudateII: 11:30pm On Dec 08, 2017
Osucoward:
How is this news? Women give birth everyday.
Ehn? At the age of 58 years? When menopause is likely to have set in?? Didn't you do biology in school?
Re: PHOTO: 58-year- Old Woman Gives Birth In Kogi by klassykute(m): 12:37am On Dec 09, 2017
delishpot:

È no pain me. Na you my comment pain hence you just had to mention me. I made my comment and left it there. Na you say you put hands for her va.gina and draw out the baby. I still stand by my word.... you and her should be investigated. Na so una dey take kidnap babies and sell then stand as false witnesses to save your dirty business. So she should be investigated along with you. If the baby is hers, then no problem. You will not use God's name to fool us.
lol tired man ..
Re: PHOTO: 58-year- Old Woman Gives Birth In Kogi by mhizv(f): 6:09am On Dec 09, 2017
Ajisebioyolaari:
dear, can you please take off that picture on your profile? sad

Why?
Re: PHOTO: 58-year- Old Woman Gives Birth In Kogi by Ajisebioyolaari: 12:43pm On Dec 09, 2017
mhizv:

Why?
It's horrificundecided
Re: PHOTO: 58-year- Old Woman Gives Birth In Kogi by mhizv(f): 4:44pm On Dec 09, 2017
Ajisebioyolaari:
It's horrificundecided

Its not. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Course Not Found In The Curriculum:They Ruined Our Team / I Am HIV Positive And Illegal Immigrant: Advise Please / Woman Diagnosed With Rare Condition That Prevents Her From Hearing MALE Voices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.