Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,883 members, 7,828,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

PHOTO: 58-year- Old Woman Gives Birth In Kogi - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / PHOTO: 58-year- Old Woman Gives Birth In Kogi (22873 Views)

Woman Who Didn't Even Know She Was Pregnant Gives Birth In Plane Toilet / Woman Gives Birth To Quintuplets In Kwara (5 Babies Same Time) / Woman Gives Birth To 'Strange' Baby In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTO: 58-year- Old Woman Gives Birth In Kogi by kay29000(m): 6:44am On Dec 08, 2017
Interesting to know this prude looking 58 year old woman is still having sex. But is it really biologically possible for a 58 year old woman to have a baby naturally?

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: 58-year- Old Woman Gives Birth In Kogi by BabbanBura(m): 6:46am On Dec 08, 2017
kolafolabi:

It simply means God is great..

Nope, it means Allah is great!
Re: PHOTO: 58-year- Old Woman Gives Birth In Kogi by Royalfurnitures: 6:48am On Dec 08, 2017
That is a miracle

Check out my signature for quality and durable furniture
Re: PHOTO: 58-year- Old Woman Gives Birth In Kogi by Austin234(m): 6:54am On Dec 08, 2017
It is news because women between age 38 and 52 menopause has set in. But to deliver a baby at age 58 is quite a miracle. God must have been involved. He fetches water with a basket to shame the craftiness of man. Congratulation to the family
Osucoward:
How is this news?
Women give birth everyday.
Re: PHOTO: 58-year- Old Woman Gives Birth In Kogi by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:59am On Dec 08, 2017
EnEnPeecee:
please step off with that witchery incantation. She is a Christian
Haaaaaa! Witchery incantation me? Allahu akbar means "God Is Great

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHOTO: 58-year- Old Woman Gives Birth In Kogi by DrKKK1(m): 7:14am On Dec 08, 2017
[quote author=EnEnPeecee post=63081668] please step off with that witchery incantation. She is a Christian[/q
Be tolerant of others, you bigot!
Islamophobia
Re: PHOTO: 58-year- Old Woman Gives Birth In Kogi by olushevy05: 7:14am On Dec 08, 2017
EnEnPeecee:
God I know but allah mba

Allah means God. Am a yoruba Christian. Let stop all this religion fight. Allah is God. Come to the Northern part of Nigeria, Christian call God Allah

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: 58-year- Old Woman Gives Birth In Kogi by bidexolumanish(m): 7:16am On Dec 08, 2017
EnEnPeecee:
i am a Christian and Allah Akbar simply means God is Great, stop all this unnecessary religion E-war
Re: PHOTO: 58-year- Old Woman Gives Birth In Kogi by Nobody: 7:17am On Dec 08, 2017
So person wey fit born me still de born? shocked

Wow, we thank God for her
Re: PHOTO: 58-year- Old Woman Gives Birth In Kogi by bidexolumanish(m): 7:19am On Dec 08, 2017
olushevy05:

Allah means God. Am a yoruba Christian. Let stop all this religion fight. Allah is God. Come to the Northern part of Nigeria, Christian call God Allah
exactly bro.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: 58-year- Old Woman Gives Birth In Kogi by alan056: 7:20am On Dec 08, 2017
I pray God grants her long life to nurture the baby

If she's 58 then her husband should be around 60. This means they will both be Old in the next 20years. Who takes care of them? Who also takes care of 20year olds( she had her first child 2 years ago)
Re: PHOTO: 58-year- Old Woman Gives Birth In Kogi by DrKKK1(m): 7:21am On Dec 08, 2017
EnEnPeecee:

eterrorist, you can't just hide your hates and biles towards others. May Allah delivers and purge you of the obsession.
Re: PHOTO: 58-year- Old Woman Gives Birth In Kogi by mozel247: 7:26am On Dec 08, 2017
No.. That was two days ago testimony.. This was yesterday own

quote author=Realhommie post=63081836]It's her second baby, she had her first at 52 plus...

God is ever faithful and HE never leaves his people without a witness. #GreatGod [/quote]
Re: PHOTO: 58-year- Old Woman Gives Birth In Kogi by ibnzubair(m): 7:44am On Dec 08, 2017
Quality20:
Alhamdulillah. Masha Allah- that's good. Where Some ladies are out there saying they are done wit giving birth even while they haven't given birth more than three times and are neither up to 40- but because of some yeye career they turn themselves to lab rats for d testing of contraceptive pills

When I saw the news my immediate conclusion was hormone replacement therapy. It would do you great to stop considering science and religion as enemies. They're not
Re: PHOTO: 58-year- Old Woman Gives Birth In Kogi by esthy86(f): 7:46am On Dec 08, 2017
awwww,congrat to her
what a miraculous God we serve
Re: PHOTO: 58-year- Old Woman Gives Birth In Kogi by greatjoey: 7:50am On Dec 08, 2017
kolafolabi:

It simply means God is great..
Are you an Arabian? Why not simply use the language everyone understands?

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: 58-year- Old Woman Gives Birth In Kogi by Deejaygold(m): 7:50am On Dec 08, 2017
WHO GIVE HER BELLE? do not quote me o Abeg!
Re: PHOTO: 58-year- Old Woman Gives Birth In Kogi by NOBLE179(m): 7:55am On Dec 08, 2017
Re: PHOTO: 58-year- Old Woman Gives Birth In Kogi by Nobody: 7:55am On Dec 08, 2017
EnEnPeecee:
God I know but allah mba
useless bigot
Re: PHOTO: 58-year- Old Woman Gives Birth In Kogi by bionixs: 7:58am On Dec 08, 2017
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

Congratulations...

Dem no go tell their teeming congregation the truth ooo
na shame go kill you for NL. The days of your disgrace will soon be here if you dont watch how you go against GOd and his works. No one had ever towed your path and suceeded
Re: PHOTO: 58-year- Old Woman Gives Birth In Kogi by Navyguy(m): 8:01am On Dec 08, 2017
So she still De nack that thing at her age??

But that's none of my business
Re: PHOTO: 58-year- Old Woman Gives Birth In Kogi by 1Sharon(f): 8:01am On Dec 08, 2017
greatjoey:

Are you an Arabian? Why not simply use the language everyone understands?

Allah only understands arabic
Re: PHOTO: 58-year- Old Woman Gives Birth In Kogi by donqx: 8:05am On Dec 08, 2017
ok
Re: PHOTO: 58-year- Old Woman Gives Birth In Kogi by kingsfire: 8:12am On Dec 08, 2017
And someone will wake up one day and say there's no God..
Her faith has spoken for her
#live a life of hope fellas, God go pick your call one day..
You dae unemployed, you dae look for pikin, your life dae scattered, you depressed?

Just believe say things go better
Life na jeje
We go enter Yankee
We go buy and build houses
We go pull that Benz
We go fly first class

Popsy must dae proud
Joy must full mumsy body

Brothers and Sisters we go make am

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: 58-year- Old Woman Gives Birth In Kogi by Mhizrohzz(f): 8:12am On Dec 08, 2017
Awwww congratulations ma!!
P. S: when is this constant religions wars ending So una nor wan get sense, e clear.
Re: PHOTO: 58-year- Old Woman Gives Birth In Kogi by Nobody: 8:19am On Dec 08, 2017
Almost sixty and still straffing. I think it is okay
Re: PHOTO: 58-year- Old Woman Gives Birth In Kogi by solpat(m): 8:21am On Dec 08, 2017
Menopause is not Menostop. Hallelujah
Re: PHOTO: 58-year- Old Woman Gives Birth In Kogi by Nobody: 8:22am On Dec 08, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
Allahu Akbar

Who is this Allah? You saw deaconess and still yearning Allah? Allah is a god and deity in Saudi Arabia, shift abeg. My opinion which I am entitled to
Re: PHOTO: 58-year- Old Woman Gives Birth In Kogi by Nobody: 8:27am On Dec 08, 2017
nwakibe:
She never born before? Just asking. Congratulations to her

Imagine! The mentality of Nigerians baffle me. I wonder the craze about having a child that would make a 58 year old woman become so desperate. One can only imagine what this hapless woman must have gone through all because she wanted a child.

Marriage is not an achievement, neither is having a child. Happiness is a thing of the mind. You don't have to have a child in order to live a successful life!

On a lighter mode, aren't we enough in number amidst so much poverty already?

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: 58-year- Old Woman Gives Birth In Kogi by Ajisebioyolaari: 8:30am On Dec 08, 2017
mhizv:

Had her first @55.
dear, can you please take off that picture on your profile? sad
Re: PHOTO: 58-year- Old Woman Gives Birth In Kogi by Daddy2serious(m): 8:41am On Dec 08, 2017
AyoSammyTunDe:
Menopause

Menopause not menostop... I believe in miracles
Re: PHOTO: 58-year- Old Woman Gives Birth In Kogi by klassykute(m): 8:47am On Dec 08, 2017
delishpot:
They should take her for proper examination to erase all doubts.. Many babies are being sold these days.
u just won for urself d most stupid post of d century.. d woman gave birth in Winners on Wednesday .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Delivers Baby In A Keke Napep / Dysmenorrhea - The ABC Of Menstrual Pains / Woman Diagnosed With Rare Condition That Prevents Her From Hearing MALE Voices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.