Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,293 members, 7,818,991 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

N-power Build, We Are Reviving Nigeria's Apprenticeship Culture. READ CAREFULLY. - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-power Build, We Are Reviving Nigeria's Apprenticeship Culture. READ CAREFULLY. (8559 Views)

With N-power Build, We Are Building A Skilled Workforce Of Properly Trained / N-power Build: We Are Building A Skilled Workforce Of Properly Trained Workers / With N-power Build,we Are Reviving Nigeria's Apprenticeship Culture. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-power Build, We Are Reviving Nigeria's Apprenticeship Culture. READ CAREFULLY. by Firstcalljob: 8:02am On Dec 09, 2017
Latest updates for all N-Build applicants

Dear Verified N-Build applicant,

1. Please log on to http://nbuild.npvn.ng/

2. Enter your phone number as the user name.

3. Use the password sent to your SMS as password.

4. Enter your correct bank information.

5. Select your preferable N-Build component.

source https://www.firstcalljob.com.ng/dear-verified-n-build-applicant-kindly-follow-instructions-below/
Re: N-power Build, We Are Reviving Nigeria's Apprenticeship Culture. READ CAREFULLY. by ANBAKO: 8:02am On Dec 09, 2017
Hmmm
Re: N-power Build, We Are Reviving Nigeria's Apprenticeship Culture. READ CAREFULLY. by Webman007: 8:22am On Dec 09, 2017
ok
Re: N-power Build, We Are Reviving Nigeria's Apprenticeship Culture. READ CAREFULLY. by Gkemz: 8:33am On Dec 09, 2017
Keep deceiving Nigerians with your corrupt and fraudulent recruitment process. What happened to November stipend of already existing volunteers. The more this govt raise awareness campaign on their lopsided corruption crusade, the more they get deeply involved in corrupt practices.
What prevents the federal govt from paying the engaged 2016 volunteers. Withholding and delay in payment to these graduates have made lives miserable as many of them couldn't depend any longer on borrowing to transport themselves to their various place of primary assignment, not to mention other expenses like rent and feeding when the stipend is not forthcoming. We are about entering the third week, still no signal.
F*** npower, f*** FG, and f*** whoever came up wit this idea of withholding or delaying the payment of volunteers stipend after working tirelessly for it.

2 Likes

Re: N-power Build, We Are Reviving Nigeria's Apprenticeship Culture. READ CAREFULLY. by nurez305(m): 9:01am On Dec 09, 2017
Go and pay beneficiaries stipend and stop all this nonsense propaganda

Shiooor

1 Like

Re: N-power Build, We Are Reviving Nigeria's Apprenticeship Culture. READ CAREFULLY. by lanrywatt(m): 9:22am On Dec 09, 2017
npowerng:
With N-Power Build, we are reviving Nigeria's apprenticeship culture.

Our N-Build volunteers will be equipped with life-long skills. We are building a skilled workforce for our communities, properly trained and certified service professionals.

#NPowerNG
#NPowerBuild
Pls is there a way to check my registered local govt, cos I can't remember which local govt I used, so I don't miss my physicaverification
Re: N-power Build, We Are Reviving Nigeria's Apprenticeship Culture. READ CAREFULLY. by npowerng: 9:43am On Dec 09, 2017
lanrywatt:

Pls is there a way to check my registered local govt, cos I can't remember which local govt I used, so I don't miss my physicaverification

Do you have more than one house?

It's definitely going be were you are staying.
Re: N-power Build, We Are Reviving Nigeria's Apprenticeship Culture. READ CAREFULLY. by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 9:53am On Dec 09, 2017
maasoap:

The only prominent apprenticeship culture I noticed about Igbos is buying and selling inside the shops where you serve your master for some years before he frees you. Here, we're talking about skills acquisition and that one is dying in Nigeria.

Frees and settles you with large sums of money, don't ever forget that most important part.

1 Like

Re: N-power Build, We Are Reviving Nigeria's Apprenticeship Culture. READ CAREFULLY. by npowerng: 9:53am On Dec 09, 2017
maasoap:

Volunteers couldn't select skills and training centres on the website address you guys provided. They are stuck after uploading their accounts details with no options to edit their pages. Please, work on your website for Npower Build.

Restart your device Or try using another browser sir.
Re: N-power Build, We Are Reviving Nigeria's Apprenticeship Culture. READ CAREFULLY. by npowerng: 10:02am On Dec 09, 2017
Gkemz:
Keep deceiving Nigerians with your corrupt and fraudulent recruitment process. What happened to November stipend of already existing volunteers. The more this govt raise awareness campaign on their lopsided corruption crusade, the more they get deeply involved in corrupt practices.
What prevents the federal govt from paying the engaged 2016 volunteers. Withholding and delay in payment to these graduates have made lives miserable as many of them couldn't depend any longer on borrowing to transport themselves to their various place of primary assignment, not to mention other expenses like rent and feeding when the stipend is not forthcoming. We are about entering the third week, still no signal.
F*** npower, f*** FG, and f*** whoever came up wit this idea of withholding or delaying the payment of volunteers stipend after working tirelessly for it.

Get your facts right sir,
We had an issue which has been rectified already.

Beneficiaries have started receiving their stipends starting from Friday sir,
We do not make silly complains, We are committed to Our Npower beneficiaries and Applicant,
The Npower team are working hard to make sure all issue's were resolved perfectly and in due time.
Re: N-power Build, We Are Reviving Nigeria's Apprenticeship Culture. READ CAREFULLY. by npowerng: 10:09am On Dec 09, 2017
ivandragon:
lol...

free money... the npower beneficiaries do nothing but follow politicians & receive money at the end of the month.

90% of the beneficiaries are touts & errand boys to politicians. this is to ensure their loyalty come 2019.

APC has officially legalised the settlement of 'boys'...

You are wrong sir,
The Npower program is a serious business.
Re: N-power Build, We Are Reviving Nigeria's Apprenticeship Culture. READ CAREFULLY. by somehow: 10:09am On Dec 09, 2017
For those willing to apply, how do they go about this?
Re: N-power Build, We Are Reviving Nigeria's Apprenticeship Culture. READ CAREFULLY. by ivandragon: 10:33am On Dec 09, 2017
npowerng:

You are wrong sir,
The Npower program is a serious business.

of course it is serious business, I do not dispute that...

but serious business for who?

at least one sees these people daily... a lot of them brag about the connections they used to get the stipend, so this is not a matter of hearsay...
Re: N-power Build, We Are Reviving Nigeria's Apprenticeship Culture. READ CAREFULLY. by feelxp(m): 10:46am On Dec 09, 2017
Emmyloaded:
N-Build Successful Applicants – How To Login, Enter Bank Details And Select Preferred N-Build Component
http://www.emmyloaded.com.ng/n-build-successful-applicants-login-enter-bank-details-select-preferred-n-build-component/
Npower Port Harcourt, what is happening with November stipend?
Re: N-power Build, We Are Reviving Nigeria's Apprenticeship Culture. READ CAREFULLY. by feelxp(m): 10:51am On Dec 09, 2017
Firstcalljob:
Latest updates for all N-Build applicants

Dear Verified N-Build applicant,

1. Please log on to http://nbuild.npvn.ng/

2. Enter your phone number as the user name.

3. Use the password sent to your SMS as password.

4. Enter your correct bank information.

5. Select your preferable N-Build component.

source https://www.firstcalljob.com.ng/dear-verified-n-build-applicant-kindly-follow-instructions-below/
Npower, am in Port Harcourt but am yet to receive November stipend. What is happening?
Re: N-power Build, We Are Reviving Nigeria's Apprenticeship Culture. READ CAREFULLY. by npowerng: 11:01am On Dec 09, 2017
somehow:
For those willing to apply, how do they go about this?

The application process has ended.

Kindly stay tuned to the Npower Official social media channel for News and updates on Other opportunities .
Re: N-power Build, We Are Reviving Nigeria's Apprenticeship Culture. READ CAREFULLY. by Carlyboi(m): 11:28am On Dec 09, 2017
i be one swear for una but on a second thought i changed my mind...Abeg waka pass with your wuruwuru,lopsided,padi padi,and man no man scheme.That the selection is so flawed you wld start to imagine if this is a real job or maybe the salary is about 50k sef.Mtscheeeew!Npower ko PHCN power ni
Re: N-power Build, We Are Reviving Nigeria's Apprenticeship Culture. READ CAREFULLY. by npowerng: 11:29am On Dec 09, 2017
maasoap:

Volunteers couldn't select skills and training centres on the website address you guys provided. They are stuck after uploading their accounts details with no options to edit their pages. Please, work on your website for Npower Build.

Kinda contact the mobile number attached to the SMS.
Re: N-power Build, We Are Reviving Nigeria's Apprenticeship Culture. READ CAREFULLY. by nigeriafarmer: 11:32am On Dec 09, 2017
ivandragon:
lol...

free money... the npower beneficiaries do nothing but follow politicians & receive money at the end of the month.

90% of the beneficiaries are touts & errand boys to politicians. this is to ensure their loyalty come 2019.

APC has officially legalised the settlement of 'boys'...
any proof?
Re: N-power Build, We Are Reviving Nigeria's Apprenticeship Culture. READ CAREFULLY. by Iyanbass: 11:51am On Dec 09, 2017
Pls Npower am not happy I register for nbuild since last year and I was selected this year have don my verification and since three days ago most of n build participant have been received message of Npower with password to use to upgrade there status, pls sir for wee that we have not received such massage, is there any hope for another batches, or there is not.pls am fed up.pls.
Re: N-power Build, We Are Reviving Nigeria's Apprenticeship Culture. READ CAREFULLY. by somehow: 12:26pm On Dec 09, 2017
Is it one off or yearly?
npowerng:

The application process has ended.

Kindly stay tuned to the Npower Official social media channel for News and updates on Other opportunities .
Re: N-power Build, We Are Reviving Nigeria's Apprenticeship Culture. READ CAREFULLY. by ivandragon: 12:43pm On Dec 09, 2017
nigeriafarmer:
any proof?

do your research.
Re: N-power Build, We Are Reviving Nigeria's Apprenticeship Culture. READ CAREFULLY. by kayteajay111(m): 12:49pm On Dec 09, 2017
npowerng:

Get your facts right sir,
We had an issue which has been rectified already.

Beneficiaries have started receiving their stipends starting from Friday sir,
We do not make silly complains, We are committed to Our Npower beneficiaries and Applicant,
The Npower team are working hard to make sure all issue's were resolved perfectly and in due time.
No state has started receiving stipend on Friday, can u mention a state?
It would have been better to remain MUTE rather than telling LIES.
You can LIE for Africa ehn.

Don't let me give you e-slap from here, be quiet.

2 Likes

Re: N-power Build, We Are Reviving Nigeria's Apprenticeship Culture. READ CAREFULLY. by Nekmc: 12:53pm On Dec 09, 2017
npowerng:
With N-Power Build, we are reviving Nigeria's apprenticeship culture.

Our N-Build volunteers will be equipped with life-long skills. We are building a skilled workforce for our communities, properly trained and certified service professionals.

#NPowerNG
#NPowerBuild

Sir, I received text message to log in and fill in my account info and training center... For 2 days now, after login in and filling my information, when I click on submit it refuses. it won't respond. Pls kindly advice.
Re: N-power Build, We Are Reviving Nigeria's Apprenticeship Culture. READ CAREFULLY. by npowerng: 1:12pm On Dec 09, 2017
Nekmc:

Sir, I received text message to log in and fill in my account info and training center... For 2 days now, after login in and filling my information, when I click on submit it refuses. it won't respond. Pls kindly advice.

Restart the device Or Try using another browser.
Re: N-power Build, We Are Reviving Nigeria's Apprenticeship Culture. READ CAREFULLY. by haryorbarmie83(m): 1:15pm On Dec 09, 2017
Npower has come to stay.
Re: N-power Build, We Are Reviving Nigeria's Apprenticeship Culture. READ CAREFULLY. by Tsam1959(m): 1:19pm On Dec 09, 2017
kayteajay111:

See This one... So npower come dey lie give you #
Re: N-power Build, We Are Reviving Nigeria's Apprenticeship Culture. READ CAREFULLY. by Tsam1959(m): 1:20pm On Dec 09, 2017
Iyanbass:
Pls Npower am not happy I register for nbuild since last year and I was selected this year have don my verification and since three days ago most of n build participant have been received message of Npower with password to use to upgrade there status, pls sir for wee that we have not received such massage, is there any hope for another batches, or there is not.pls am fed up.pls.

Did you activate the DND on your line.?
Re: N-power Build, We Are Reviving Nigeria's Apprenticeship Culture. READ CAREFULLY. by Nobody: 1:34pm On Dec 09, 2017
Please, I haven't seen any sms on my phone. I wonder what could be wrong.
Re: N-power Build, We Are Reviving Nigeria's Apprenticeship Culture. READ CAREFULLY. by npowerng: 2:08pm On Dec 09, 2017
vihechimere:
Please, I haven't seen any sms on my phone. I wonder what could be wrong.

Did you activate DND on your line?
Re: N-power Build, We Are Reviving Nigeria's Apprenticeship Culture. READ CAREFULLY. by ststyreal(f): 3:03pm On Dec 09, 2017
kayteajay111:

grin grin angry angry grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jezco Oil Limited / Apply For Nestoil Limited Recruitment 2018 / List Of Nigeria Paramilitary Forces Online Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.