Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,065 members, 7,835,601 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Pastor Enoch Adeboye Ambushed At The 3rd Day Of Redemption Camping - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pastor Enoch Adeboye Ambushed At The 3rd Day Of Redemption Camping (2058 Views)

Shan George Gets Engaged. To Marry For The 3rd Time (Photos) / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Reacts To Salwa Eid Naser Who Becomes The 3rd Fastest Runner / Toyin Lawani Cries Out After The 3rd Python Was Killed In Her Neighbourhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Enoch Adeboye Ambushed At The 3rd Day Of Redemption Camping by markode777: 8:13am On Dec 08, 2017
General overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, (RCCG), Pastor Enoch Adeboye, was ambushed during an early morning prayer timeout on Wednesday.

The cleric made the revelation on Wednesday, at the 3rd day of the congress, taking place at the Redemption Camp of the Church, along the Lagos-Ibadan Expressway.

He said he was trying to find a quiet place in the Camp around 4am to pray when some people ambushed him for prayers of blessing.

As a pastor is followed by millions of people, there are always pressing demand to meet him for prayers which has always interrupted his privacy.

“If you see a man of over 75 years old walking alone at night, you must know that he is doing that on a purpose, but the people won’t let me,” he recounted.

“I tried to veer along a path into the bush, and was relieved to be alone to pray, but they traced me there.”

He further said he was able to have his private prayers, and that God assured him on the Wednesday programme that every yoke of bondage shall be broken.

However, the pastor didn't narrate how he finally had his prayers.

source: http://www.kingsleyiwu.com.ng/2017/12/pastor-enoch-adeboye-ambushed-at-3rd.html

Re: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Ambushed At The 3rd Day Of Redemption Camping by Lalas247(f): 8:15am On Dec 08, 2017
Brainwashed much .....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Ambushed At The 3rd Day Of Redemption Camping by DivinelyBlessed: 8:18am On Dec 08, 2017
Lalas247:
Brainwashed much .....
What are you insinuating?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Ambushed At The 3rd Day Of Redemption Camping by MhizzAJ(f): 8:24am On Dec 08, 2017
Can't people pray on their own without meeting or seeing a pastor

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Ambushed At The 3rd Day Of Redemption Camping by Lalas247(f): 8:25am On Dec 08, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Thank you o

Imagine they drop 1k each ... you know how much he will make just that night .... hmmm it is well

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Ambushed At The 3rd Day Of Redemption Camping by OKorowanta: 8:28am On Dec 08, 2017
Lalas247:

Thank you o

Imagine they drop 1k each ... you know how much he will make just that night .... hmmm it is well

Dats the name of the game.
Re: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Ambushed At The 3rd Day Of Redemption Camping by itspzpics(m): 8:28am On Dec 08, 2017
chaii
Re: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Ambushed At The 3rd Day Of Redemption Camping by MhizzAJ(f): 8:28am On Dec 08, 2017
Lalas247:

Thank you o

cheesy cheesy
Re: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Ambushed At The 3rd Day Of Redemption Camping by ShayGirl(f): 8:34am On Dec 08, 2017
MhizzAJ:

Nice, bt the sad thing is most people fail to believe in the power of their own tongue or prayers...They believe going to a pastor would call for quicker miracle from God...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Ambushed At The 3rd Day Of Redemption Camping by MhizzAJ(f): 8:38am On Dec 08, 2017
ShayGirl:

Nice, bt the sad thing is most people fail to believe in the power of their own tongue or prayers...They believe going to a pastor would call for quicker miracle from God...

Exactly
Re: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Ambushed At The 3rd Day Of Redemption Camping by Nwaoma198(f): 8:44am On Dec 08, 2017
I pity ur Tiny brain
Lalas247:
Brainwashed much .....
Re: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Ambushed At The 3rd Day Of Redemption Camping by Fxmanager(m): 8:45am On Dec 08, 2017
Okay.
Re: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Ambushed At The 3rd Day Of Redemption Camping by donstan18: 8:49am On Dec 08, 2017
Funny enough!!!

These set of gullible fellows that doesn't believe in praying for themselves believes their pastors more than the bible itself, they believe and worship their pastors that they can even worship their pastor's chair.

Brainwashed fellows!
Gullible fellows!
Dumb fellows!
Slaves!
Fellows that has seen the truth but refused to set themselves free.

Rip to their damaged, confused and twisted brain!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Ambushed At The 3rd Day Of Redemption Camping by itchie: 8:50am On Dec 08, 2017
Lalas247:

Thank you o

I don't know why that should bother you. If his children decide they want to bless him with 1 thousand naira each, it's not really your business. Here is Adeboye talking about how his children came to him for prayers of blessing, no mention of money whatsoever and yet your fanciful imagination is only thinking of what if they drop 1k each. Y'all should quit this obsession with pastor bashing even when it's totally unnecessary as it is in this case

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Ambushed At The 3rd Day Of Redemption Camping by anuoluwapo884(m): 9:03am On Dec 08, 2017
Lalas247:
Brainwashed much .....

What's this one saying hope you think deep before commenting

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Ambushed At The 3rd Day Of Redemption Camping by Martin0(m): 10:04am On Dec 08, 2017
Crooked pastor and gullibles everywheregringringrin
Re: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Ambushed At The 3rd Day Of Redemption Camping by Martin0(m): 10:04am On Dec 08, 2017
Crooked pastor and gullibles everywheregringringrin
Re: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Ambushed At The 3rd Day Of Redemption Camping by Elnino4ladies: 11:02am On Dec 08, 2017
Pastor Adeb-ole
Re: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Ambushed At The 3rd Day Of Redemption Camping by Lalas247(f): 11:53am On Dec 08, 2017
anuoluwapo884:

What's this one saying hope you think deep before commenting
Fuvk clean out of my mention with that bs ...
Just because ur gassed doesn’t mean we are all gassed undecided

Shalom
Re: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Ambushed At The 3rd Day Of Redemption Camping by Lalas247(f): 11:55am On Dec 08, 2017
itchie:

[s]I don't know why that should bother you. If his children decide they want to bless him with 1 thousand naira each, it's not really your business. Here is Adeboye talking about how his children came to him for prayers of blessing, no mention of money whatsoever and yet your fanciful imagination is only thinking of what if they drop 1k each. Y'all should quit this obsession with pastor bashing even when it's totally unnecessary as it is in this case[/s]

And I don’t know why my POST should bother you too
Fuvk outer my mention box sweetie ... when u start paying my WiFi bill maybe ur opinion will be valid

You saw other guys with similar view a coward that you are thought, let me quote the chic undecided anofia

Have a good day smiley
Re: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Ambushed At The 3rd Day Of Redemption Camping by anuoluwapo884(m): 12:43pm On Dec 08, 2017
Lalas247:

Fuvk clean out of my mention with that bs ...
Just because ur gassed doesn’t mean we are all gassed undecided

Shalom

Iron Lady all am saying is mine what you say @times
Re: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Ambushed At The 3rd Day Of Redemption Camping by itchie: 1:18pm On Dec 08, 2017
Lalas247:

And I don’t know why my POST should bother you too
Fuvk outer my mention box sweetie ... when u start paying my WiFi bill maybe ur opinion will be valid

You saw other guys with similar view a coward that you are thought, let me quote the chic undecided anofia

Have a good day smiley
If you're not a bloody coward yourself why not go to redemption camp and repudiate Adeboye to his face rather than cowardly hiding behind a faceless forum to rant like someone suffering from diarrhoea of the mouth. If you're so embittered about God's blessings on Adeboye's life, you can go and bash your brains out because God will continue to bless him irrespective of what inconsequential nonentities like you say about it
Re: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Ambushed At The 3rd Day Of Redemption Camping by Lalas247(f): 2:20pm On Dec 08, 2017
itchie:

[s]If you're not a bloody coward yourself why not go to redemption camp and repudiate Adeboye to his face rather than cowardly hiding behind a faceless forum to rant like someone suffering from diarrhoea of the mouth. If you're so embittered about God's blessings on Adeboye's life, you can go and bash your brains out because God will continue to bless him [/s]irrespective of what inconsequential nonentities like you say about it
Kai why are u so pained .....
if u know God will continue to bless him why bother quote me ...
you have a lot to learn clearly he ain't teaching you how to act and mind your business also respect others views even though you don't agree with it.... till then deuces cool
Re: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Ambushed At The 3rd Day Of Redemption Camping by itchie: 2:34pm On Dec 08, 2017
Lalas247:
Kai why are u so pained .....
if u know God will continue to bless him why bother quote me ...
you have a lot to learn clearly he ain't teaching you how to act and mind your business also respect others views even though you don't agree with it.... till then deuces cool
Pained indeed. I'm not the one going about moaning about other people's blessings. Did your own spiritual overlords teach you how to mind your business and respect others views before you went off ranting like a loose cannon over another church's issue?

(1) (Reply)

Who Wore It Better: Tiwa Savage Vs Keyshia Ka'oir In Gucci / Wizkid Heir, Baby Zion Stunting In His Whip / Gbe Body E! All For Warri, Yemi Alade Slay In Blue And Yellow Jumpsuit. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.