Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Ijaw Freedom Fighters Give Obaseki & Oba Of Benin 21 Days Ultimatum To Apologize - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijaw Freedom Fighters Give Obaseki & Oba Of Benin 21 Days Ultimatum To Apologize (30195 Views)

Edo: How plot to give Obaseki soft landing failed / Obaseki, Oba Of Lagos, Akiolu Attacked At Oshiomhole’s House / Major Isaac Jasper, Ijaw Freedom Fighter 1938-1966 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijaw Freedom Fighters Give Obaseki & Oba Of Benin 21 Days Ultimatum To Apologize by classicopera(m): 5:50pm On Dec 08, 2017
RIPEnglish:
This Ijaw peoples has no work, I thinked they are joblessness.
. Go school u no gree, namasobri!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ijaw Freedom Fighters Give Obaseki & Oba Of Benin 21 Days Ultimatum To Apologize by AdaFonju: 5:53pm On Dec 08, 2017
apalemighty01:

Those ones just come. have u heard of igbira, urhobos and itsekiris claiming ownership of the land by wanting to crown sum1?
Are the Ijaws igbiras, urhobos etc?
Re: Ijaw Freedom Fighters Give Obaseki & Oba Of Benin 21 Days Ultimatum To Apologize by AdaFonju: 5:59pm On Dec 08, 2017
chidichuddo:
ijaws, always causing trouble and mayhem wherever they go.

ijaws r nomads, always claiming any land they set their foot on
Wrong, there are many Ijaw communities indegenous to Edo state
gelegele-Ijaw is just one community, channels tv visited there recently

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nC7Q_0I3-yw

PEOPLE AND DEMOGRAPHY
The main ethnic groups in Edo State are: Edos, Afemais, Esans, Owans and Akoko Edos. Virtually all the groups traced their origin to Benin City hence the dialects of the groups vary with their distance from Benin City. The Bini speaking people who occupy seven out of the 18 Local Government Areas of the state constitute 57.54% while others Esan (17.14%) Afemai compirising of Etsako (12.19%), Owan (7.43%), and Akoko Edo (5.70%). However, the Igbira speaking communities exist in Akoko Edo as well as Urhobos, Ijaws, Itsekiris communities in Ovia North East and South West Local Government Areas especially in the borderlands. Also, Ika speaking communities exist in Igbanke in Orhionmwon LGA.

http://www.edostate.gov.ng/edo-people/
Stop spreading falsehood
Google is your friend ignorance is your enemy repeat
Re: Ijaw Freedom Fighters Give Obaseki & Oba Of Benin 21 Days Ultimatum To Apologize by Ekotech1980: 6:35pm On Dec 08, 2017
RIPEnglish:
This Ijaw peoples has no work, I thinked they are joblessness.
Why is you still killed english when you has telling it to resting in piece?

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Freedom Fighters Give Obaseki & Oba Of Benin 21 Days Ultimatum To Apologize by PHILipu1(m): 6:50pm On Dec 08, 2017
AdaFonju:

Show me proof that the Ijaws are all over brothels like the world renowed puuna dealers, just google edo girls and see what comes out, google Ijaw girls and most likely see world beauty queens like Agbani Darego, Ijaw women are too proud to sell themselves like stockfish
There is no proof on the internet because it is local stuff and that is why you can not see it on goggles.

But you can go round and find out buy yourself.
Travel to the north and see that out of 10 girls in a brothel,6 are Ijaw.

I prefer to play international than play local with the same stuff.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ijaw Freedom Fighters Give Obaseki & Oba Of Benin 21 Days Ultimatum To Apologize by crisycent: 6:53pm On Dec 08, 2017
Ijaw people remind me of namdi kanu.....we don’t even need soldiers or any dance operation in Benin. Na we get airforce. We dey wait!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ijaw Freedom Fighters Give Obaseki & Oba Of Benin 21 Days Ultimatum To Apologize by AdaFonju: 7:10pm On Dec 08, 2017
PHILipu1:

There is no proof on the internet because it is local stuff and that is why you can not see it on goggles.

But you can go round and find out buy yourself.
Travel to the north and see that out of 10 girls in a brothel,6 are Ijaw.

I prefer to play international than play local with the same stuff.
There is no proof because its all lies, all your stats are pulled out of a$$.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Freedom Fighters Give Obaseki & Oba Of Benin 21 Days Ultimatum To Apologize by kentebemoney: 7:18pm On Dec 08, 2017
Afriifa:
heheh. that's to show how liberal we are. we made a slave king to show how sweet and free we are. we made a slave a king to show that we r not blinded by ethnicity like ur stupid oba. we made a slave a king to show dat all men are equal. igbo. ijaw. yoruba. bini. esan. ishekiri. sweet uhrobos.. n did it paid of? yes he fought for us. never a backstabber or betrayal but a loyal and great man. can your bini or Oba beat dat? lol maybe in ur next life.

grin What can I say?

This ish is LEGENDARY shocked

aaaaaaaah!!!! IZON !!!

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw Freedom Fighters Give Obaseki & Oba Of Benin 21 Days Ultimatum To Apologize by PHILipu1(m): 7:30pm On Dec 08, 2017
AdaFonju:

There is no proof because its all lies, all your stats are pulled out of a$$.
Travel round and do your research and see for yourself before you say it's lie
Re: Ijaw Freedom Fighters Give Obaseki & Oba Of Benin 21 Days Ultimatum To Apologize by AdaFonju: 7:39pm On Dec 08, 2017
PHILipu1:

Travel round and do your research and see for yourself before you say it's lie
I will leave the traveling to brothels for the libyan refugees, its dere aos
Re: Ijaw Freedom Fighters Give Obaseki & Oba Of Benin 21 Days Ultimatum To Apologize by PHILipu1(m): 7:43pm On Dec 08, 2017
AdaFonju:

I will leave the traveling to brothels for the libyan refugees, its dere aos
They are not local champions like your Ijaw sisters.
It is better to go to Italy and play for Juventus than to stay here and play for Katsina united.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ijaw Freedom Fighters Give Obaseki & Oba Of Benin 21 Days Ultimatum To Apologize by AdaFonju: 7:47pm On Dec 08, 2017
PHILipu1:

They are not local champions like your Ijaw sisters.
It is better to go to Italy and play for Juventus than to stay here and play for Katsina united.
On the contrary we dont play for any of the clubs at local or international level, the harlot market has been taken over by beknee women, Nigeria, west Africa, Europe is all part of the beknee ashawo empire
Re: Ijaw Freedom Fighters Give Obaseki & Oba Of Benin 21 Days Ultimatum To Apologize by Nobody: 7:51pm On Dec 08, 2017
AdaFonju:

Wrong, there are many Ijaw communities indegenous to Edo state
gelegele-Ijaw is just one community, channels tv visited there recently

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nC7Q_0I3-yw

PEOPLE AND DEMOGRAPHY
The main ethnic groups in Edo State are: Edos, Afemais, Esans, Owans and Akoko Edos. Virtually all the groups traced their origin to Benin City hence the dialects of the groups vary with their distance from Benin City. The Bini speaking people who occupy seven out of the 18 Local Government Areas of the state constitute 57.54% while others Esan (17.14%) Afemai compirising of Etsako (12.19%), Owan (7.43%), and Akoko Edo (5.70%). However, the Igbira speaking communities exist in Akoko Edo as well as Urhobos, Ijaws, Itsekiris communities in Ovia North East and South West Local Government Areas especially in the borderlands. Also, Ika speaking communities exist in Igbanke in Orhionmwon LGA.

http://www.edostate.gov.ng/edo-people/
Stop spreading falsehood
Google is your friend ignorance is your enemy repeat

and what are the ijaws doing in west?

ijaws would claim any part of the country as their root just as u just did

ijaws are all from one particular place

they are migrants

the ijaws in ondo nko?

oh they re also indigenous to the area too I guess

there's nothing like what u say it's like you hear people claim they re delta-igbo, it's either you are deltan or igbo.

you wanna learn more about edo history go to Benin library it's free for all

anyone can post anything online

university of Benin makes it necessary for its students to get a bit of history in their general studies

Wikipedia that doesn't even know and acknowledges the monarchy system in some states

what do u say about royalty in the east? they claim the current obi's were all warrant chiefs who elevated themselves to the position of obi wen we all know that a man is king in his home he built, everything is gotten by pure strength.

we allow the west come to meet us on our turf and feed us lies

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaw Freedom Fighters Give Obaseki & Oba Of Benin 21 Days Ultimatum To Apologize by AdaFonju: 7:53pm On Dec 08, 2017
nickxtra:
Who dem b? U think Edo are lily livered? Ask the British
I asked they showed me this

Re: Ijaw Freedom Fighters Give Obaseki & Oba Of Benin 21 Days Ultimatum To Apologize by Nobody: 7:58pm On Dec 08, 2017
notice how all or everyone who is an ijaw love violence? especially on this thread, they are quick to curse,swear and insult

all they know is violence

ijaws both in the west and south all carry the same behaviour CAUSING TROUBLE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ijaw Freedom Fighters Give Obaseki & Oba Of Benin 21 Days Ultimatum To Apologize by PHILipu1(m): 7:58pm On Dec 08, 2017
AdaFonju:

On the contrary we dont play for any of the clubs at local or international level, the harlot market has been taken over by beknee women, Nigeria, west Africa, Europe is all part of the beknee ashawo empire
Don't conclude,your ijaw sisters full all the brothels and hotels in the north.
They are local champions

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ijaw Freedom Fighters Give Obaseki & Oba Of Benin 21 Days Ultimatum To Apologize by AdaFonju: 7:59pm On Dec 08, 2017
chidichuddo:

and what are the ijaws doing in west?

ijaws would claim any part of the country as their root just as u just did

ijaws are all from one particular place

they are migrants

the ijaws in ondo nko?

oh they re also indigenous to the area too I guess

there's nothing like what u say it's like you hear people claim they re delta-igbo, it's either you are deltan or igbo.

you wanna learn more about edo history go to Benin library it's free for all

anyone can post anything online

university of Benin makes it necessary for its students to get a bit of history in their general studies

Wikipedia that doesn't even know and acknowledges the monarchy system in some states

what do u say about royalty in the east? they claim the current obi's were all warrant chiefs who elevated themselves to the position of obi wen we all know that a man is king in his home he built, everything is gotten by pure strength.

we allow the west come to meet us on our turf and feed us lies
Google is your friend say no to illetracy, Ijaws are also indegenous to Ondo state , which is a creation of Nigeria, not all states where created along ethnic lines thats why you have states with various ethnicities in both the south and northern part of Nigeria, its like asking why are kwara people in the north and claim to be yoruba or why Yoruba ppl are in Benin when they are mainly indegenous to Nigeria
Seek education young man its the only way to destroy self imposed ignorance
Re: Ijaw Freedom Fighters Give Obaseki & Oba Of Benin 21 Days Ultimatum To Apologize by AdaFonju: 8:01pm On Dec 08, 2017
PHILipu1:

Don't conclude,your ijaw sisters full all the brothels and hotels in the north.
They are local champions
If there is no proof it doesn't exist, I dont do beer parlor style discussions provide proof like what i showed you earlier or die in self imposed ignorance
Re: Ijaw Freedom Fighters Give Obaseki & Oba Of Benin 21 Days Ultimatum To Apologize by AxxeMan: 8:05pm On Dec 08, 2017
AdaFonju:

Google is your friend say no to illetracy, Ijaws are also indegenous to Ondo delta Edo akwaibom state ,

Hahaha norbe only indeginous in fact una be engine join

For your info

Delta - Urhobo + isoko 65% Itshekiri 35% ( Both tribe are even EDIOD Clans)

Ondo - 100% Yoruba

Akwa Ibom - 100% Efik

Edo - 100% Edo's and those of Edo rich Ancestry and Heritage

Bayelsa - Tiny state full off 100% Ijaw indigines

SO IJAW BOY CUT THE CAT TRAP , AND STOP TRYING TO GRAP LANDS BEFORE YOU PAY THE ULTIMATE PRICE

Re: Ijaw Freedom Fighters Give Obaseki & Oba Of Benin 21 Days Ultimatum To Apologize by Nobody: 8:09pm On Dec 08, 2017
AdaFonju:

Google is your friend say no to illetracy, Ijaws are also indegenous to Ondo state , which is a creation of Nigeria, not all states where created along ethnic lines thats why you have states with various ethnicities in both the south and northern part of Nigeria, its like asking why are kwara people in the north and claim to be yoruba or why Yoruba ppl are in Benin when they are mainly indegenous to Nigeria
Seek education young man its the only way to destroy self imposed ignorance

Pls read ur first sentence again and read the post you mentioned me earlier, you are only contradicting yourself.

for instance I can claim to be Yoruba since I was born there but to de drag land and claim it in the name of my ancestors is somehow

GOOGLE CAN'T TEACH YOU TO RESPECT THE LAW OF THE LAND, there r lots of laws u won't get online but you learn them as you grow with the cultural frame work you were born into

kwara people don't claim territories like Ijaws ooooooooo

infact I agree with u, u win

ijaws are indegenous to everywhere in Nigeria

infact they are born to rule

chai

to reside in an area is different from claiming it's ur birth right
Re: Ijaw Freedom Fighters Give Obaseki & Oba Of Benin 21 Days Ultimatum To Apologize by PHILipu1(m): 8:13pm On Dec 08, 2017
AdaFonju:

If there is no proof it doesn't exist, I dont do beer parlor style discussions provide proof like what i showed you earlier or die in self imposed ignorance
Take it or leave it,your Ijaw sisters are local champions.
They are nobody and that is why people don't talk about them because they are too cheap
Re: Ijaw Freedom Fighters Give Obaseki & Oba Of Benin 21 Days Ultimatum To Apologize by Nobody: 8:13pm On Dec 08, 2017
one way to describe ijaws would be

IJAWS - LAND GRABBERS

grabbing land wherever they go

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ijaw Freedom Fighters Give Obaseki & Oba Of Benin 21 Days Ultimatum To Apologize by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 08, 2017
apalemighty01:

No worry. Na till wen that time reach. No be by typing for nairaland or making empty threat
lol I know one thing and Edo's or binis are not threat to ijaws at all, if dere is one tribe ijaws can beat comfortable dat is Edo's or binis only heaven's knowns wat u people call urself

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ijaw Freedom Fighters Give Obaseki & Oba Of Benin 21 Days Ultimatum To Apologize by AdaFonju: 8:17pm On Dec 08, 2017
chidichuddo:

Pls read ur first sentence again and read the post you mentioned me earlier, you are only contradicting yourself.

for instance I can claim to be Yoruba since I was born there but to de drag land and claim it in the name of my ancestors is somehow

GOOGLE CAN'T TEACH YOU TO RESPECT THE LAW OF THE LAND, there r lots of laws u won't get online but you learn them as you grow with the cultural frame work you were born into

kwara people don't claim territories like Ijaws ooooooooo

infact I agree with u, u win

ijaws are indegenous to everywhere in Nigeria

infact they are born to rule

chai

to reside in an area is different from claiming it's ur birth right
You are just blabbing like a fish , lets see where your Anti-Ijaw rhetoric will lead you and your illiterate likes maybe it will make you president or 4th largest ethnic group in Nigeria or even stop slavery of your girls in libya and italy, goodluck with ur ignorance
Re: Ijaw Freedom Fighters Give Obaseki & Oba Of Benin 21 Days Ultimatum To Apologize by DamiBukola: 8:18pm On Dec 08, 2017
Lajet:
Useless ultimatum why are they giving 21 days ultimatum why not start their madness immediately. We are aware that Ijaw land starts and ends in Bayelsa any attempt by miscreants to disrupt the peace in Edo state they will be deal with. Niger Delta can longer tolerate ijaw madness again.
F..l, so the 11 Ijaw LGAs in Rivers State are part of your useless Itsekiri land, the 5 LGAs in Delta are part of yours as well?

Some of you should be locked up in one of the gaols in Sambisa forest.

The Ijaws in Bayelsa are not up to the ones in Rivers.
Re: Ijaw Freedom Fighters Give Obaseki & Oba Of Benin 21 Days Ultimatum To Apologize by DamiBukola: 8:26pm On Dec 08, 2017
AdaFonju:

I asked they showed me this
Just shut up your mouth, who knows Bini people in Niger Delta.
Re: Ijaw Freedom Fighters Give Obaseki & Oba Of Benin 21 Days Ultimatum To Apologize by AdaFonju: 8:31pm On Dec 08, 2017
PHILipu1:

Take it or leave it,your Ijaw sisters are local champions.
They are nobody and that is why people don't talk about them because they are too cheap

Libya(African based)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEjrRcW3oWk
Nairobi (African based)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NWaKk-hzk0

Nigeria(local based)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_A--eP2d-k

International ashawo empire

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3b8iWM_OSk

Price advert from a beknee punna dealer

Re: Ijaw Freedom Fighters Give Obaseki & Oba Of Benin 21 Days Ultimatum To Apologize by PHILipu1(m): 8:33pm On Dec 08, 2017
AdaFonju:

Libya(African based)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEjrRcW3oWk
Nairobi (African based)

Nigeria(local based)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_A--eP2d-k

International ashawo empire

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3b8iWM_OSk

Price advert from a beknee punna dealer

Your Ijaw sisters are too cheap and don't have any level and that is why nobody talks about them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaw Freedom Fighters Give Obaseki & Oba Of Benin 21 Days Ultimatum To Apologize by AxxeMan: 8:37pm On Dec 08, 2017
DamiBukola:
F..l, so the 11 Ijaw LGAs in Rivers State are part of your useless Itsekiri land, the 5 LGAs in Delta are part of yours as well?

Some of you should be locked up in one of the gaols in Sambisa forest.

The Ijaws in Bayelsa are not up to the ones in Rivers.

5 local gov in Delta ? grin grin grin grin

Abi two measely local gov dat even originally belonged to the Itshekiris

Ijaw Tenants cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaw Freedom Fighters Give Obaseki & Oba Of Benin 21 Days Ultimatum To Apologize by AxxeMan: 8:42pm On Dec 08, 2017
PHILipu1:

Your Ijaw sisters are too cheap and don't have any level and that is why nobody talks about them.

Dem black like shadow and dem dey forbid to brush teeth grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Pulling Out Parade For Former Chief Of Defence Staff General Lucky Irabor / Jimi Agbaje Attacked/shot At In In Mushin / Jonathan Distributed Dollars To Lagosians - Fashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.