Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Ijaw Freedom Fighters Give Obaseki & Oba Of Benin 21 Days Ultimatum To Apologize - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijaw Freedom Fighters Give Obaseki & Oba Of Benin 21 Days Ultimatum To Apologize (30176 Views)

Edo: How plot to give Obaseki soft landing failed / Obaseki, Oba Of Lagos, Akiolu Attacked At Oshiomhole’s House / Major Isaac Jasper, Ijaw Freedom Fighter 1938-1966 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijaw Freedom Fighters Give Obaseki & Oba Of Benin 21 Days Ultimatum To Apologize by gregyboy(m): 4:42pm On Dec 08, 2017
AdaFonju:

Abeg wer was thing when this niggerr was chained like Christmas goat

u talk very funny if it wasnt for betrayal benin would have won the war if ur ijaw wasnt them afraid why did they not say 3days and let count scores omo is even worse the time they put close to igue festival where is powers is on fire omo i like see benin fight again

note u guys will have the best weapon but on that dont be spread ur guns wont shoot d booms wont explode it will then spell doom for the ijaws
Re: Ijaw Freedom Fighters Give Obaseki & Oba Of Benin 21 Days Ultimatum To Apologize by AdaFonju: 4:48pm On Dec 08, 2017
gregyboy:

[s]u talk very funny if it wasnt for betrayal benin would have won the war if ur ijaw wasnt them afraid why did they not say 3days and let count scores omo is even worse the time they put close to igue festival where is powers is on fire omo i like see benin fight again

note u guys will have the best weapon but on that dont be spread ur guns wont shoot d booms wont explode it will then spell doom for the ijaws[/s]
Where were these bini story tellers when Soyinka, chinua achebe wer winning literary prizes, take your tales to the printer, if I want to hear stories I will ask my grandmother

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Freedom Fighters Give Obaseki & Oba Of Benin 21 Days Ultimatum To Apologize by itsene: 4:49pm On Dec 08, 2017
Why don't we all wait for 21 days?
Why are militants threatening?
What happened to the ijaw intellectuals and
the choice of Rivers as meeting place is interesting.
Re: Ijaw Freedom Fighters Give Obaseki & Oba Of Benin 21 Days Ultimatum To Apologize by odigbosky(m): 4:50pm On Dec 08, 2017
Afriifa:
oba uku mumu 1 of bini. is dat one u r calling an emperor?

The ultimatum was given yesterday so you should start counting. I expected your kins to make it 2 days....but you see they went to put in on igue Festival week when edos are thanking God for the new year. I pray God give you the grace to join the 2000 warriors that will be storming the Oba palace....
We are here helping you guys count....

3 Likes

Re: Ijaw Freedom Fighters Give Obaseki & Oba Of Benin 21 Days Ultimatum To Apologize by AdaFonju: 4:54pm On Dec 08, 2017
odigbosky:

The ultimatum was given yesterday so you should start counting. I expected your kins to make it 2 days....but you see they went to put in on igue Festival week when edos are thanking God for the new year. I pray God give you the grace to join the 2000 warriors that will be storming the Oba palace....

Re: Ijaw Freedom Fighters Give Obaseki & Oba Of Benin 21 Days Ultimatum To Apologize by AxxeMan: 4:56pm On Dec 08, 2017
odigbosky:

https://www.nairaland.com/4222441/ijaws-ogogoro-sellers-migrated-bayelsa

What do you expect from ogogoro sellers
Re: Ijaw Freedom Fighters Give Obaseki & Oba Of Benin 21 Days Ultimatum To Apologize by ogbonti: 4:56pm On Dec 08, 2017
AdaFonju:

History will soon repeat itself

and history of Jaja of Opobo who was not dignified enough to be taken a picture (he was not worthy of being snapped a pic by his captors) will repeat itself again. Ijaw, you heard it here first, "he the gods want to destroy, they first make mad"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ijaw Freedom Fighters Give Obaseki & Oba Of Benin 21 Days Ultimatum To Apologize by PHILipu1(m): 4:59pm On Dec 08, 2017
Afriifa:
at not bastards. i can't say same for Italian bastards.
Yeah,Italians bastard are better than your Ijaw bastards.
I know you will gladly give your mother out for an Italian to pregnant her
#goat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ijaw Freedom Fighters Give Obaseki & Oba Of Benin 21 Days Ultimatum To Apologize by naijadreams(m): 5:00pm On Dec 08, 2017
lawless tribe with empty threat.... we dey wait oh.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaw Freedom Fighters Give Obaseki & Oba Of Benin 21 Days Ultimatum To Apologize by PHILipu1(m): 5:02pm On Dec 08, 2017

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaw Freedom Fighters Give Obaseki & Oba Of Benin 21 Days Ultimatum To Apologize by mikolo4us: 5:02pm On Dec 08, 2017
Bini Kingdom have long existed before the name Ijaw...they were still dressing and behaving like Monkeys when Bini Kingdom was already communicating with Whites. The Bini have already been using guns to fight tribal wars which led to the fall of Idah...in the 15th century when Ijaws were still some set of wandering fishermen...to make this clear, Bini Jo dey fear war...and we will help them start the count down....we will tell the foolish Ijaws that Binis happens to be d center of Militarization from time immemorial. We will send them to their early graves and use their blood for our next Olokun and Igue festival...better not rescind your threat make it a reality......una go know d true meaning of Epken ño rówa and ímògun....Oba Gha Tor Kpee Iseee

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaw Freedom Fighters Give Obaseki & Oba Of Benin 21 Days Ultimatum To Apologize by AdaFonju: 5:03pm On Dec 08, 2017
ogbonti:

and history of Jaja of Opobo who was not dignified enough to be taken a picture (he was not worthy of being snapped a pic by his captors) will repeat itself again. Ijaw, you heard it here first, "he the gods want to destroy, they first make mad"
Jaja was never arrested so he wasn't granted the "dignity" to be photographed as a sentenced & chained slave like your rOba(pun on robber cheesy ), history will repeat itself and "dignify" this new rOba with a picture in chains, so that the family of chained rObas will have a complete photo album

Re: Ijaw Freedom Fighters Give Obaseki & Oba Of Benin 21 Days Ultimatum To Apologize by odigbosky(m): 5:04pm On Dec 08, 2017
[quote author=AdaFonju post=63098348][/quote]

You and Afriifa...i pray God give you the strength to come to Benin. Please go and join the 2000 warriors because it is too small. Make it 10000, tell your ijaws friends to join you please.
I am the one begging you people to come please, shay u know the Oba palace. it is at ring road back of Oredo LGA secretariat building...it is not hard to locate at all.
Ehen bfore i forget its been long i saw a machine gun ooooo, bring some if you pple are coming, you know what we have here is cutlass and bows and arrows. My bros say make i tell una make una carry una Egbesu come too, d kind one wen una carry go koko....God go give una d strength to come....Till then am done
I am counting

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw Freedom Fighters Give Obaseki & Oba Of Benin 21 Days Ultimatum To Apologize by ogbonti: 5:05pm On Dec 08, 2017
oh please IJAW people, make this ultimatum 21 hours from now.... I love to see you destroy benin.. hahahahaahah, this long time IJAW madness is about to be cured permanently... remember the 19th law of power "KNOW YOUR ADVERSARY, DO NOT OFFEND THE WRONG PERSON"

Enough said!!!

Odi Part II loading.......

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw Freedom Fighters Give Obaseki & Oba Of Benin 21 Days Ultimatum To Apologize by mikolo4us: 5:06pm On Dec 08, 2017
Bayelsa is the most underdeveloped state in Nigeria with all d Oyel ....yet una no fit go school or even fit do anything meaningful with una life....istekiri taught you a lesson but your will learn a bitter one from Bini Kingdom

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw Freedom Fighters Give Obaseki & Oba Of Benin 21 Days Ultimatum To Apologize by ogbonti: 5:08pm On Dec 08, 2017
AdaFonju:

Jaja was never arrested so he wasn't granted the "dignity" to be photographed as a sentenced & chained slave like your rOba(pun on robber cheesy ), history will repeat itself and "dignify" this new rOba with a picture in chains, so that the family of chained rObas will have a complete photo album

Jaja was never arrested? hahahahahh I laff in Izon, so he entered a presidential jet and flew to the west indies on a state visit but simply refused to come home as he was made a king over there, right? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

GO READ YOUR HISTORY BOOK LITTLE CHILD AND STOP EATING TOO MUCH INDOMIE

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Freedom Fighters Give Obaseki & Oba Of Benin 21 Days Ultimatum To Apologize by mudiagaogbivwie(m): 5:10pm On Dec 08, 2017
na so ijaw people they misbehave if nor be say we de residents of warri use strong hand take follow them in 1999 them nearly turn our houses for warri to their own ;Dna so ijaw people they misbehave if nor be say we de residents of warri use strong hand take follow them in 1999 them nearly turn our houses for warri to their own

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Freedom Fighters Give Obaseki & Oba Of Benin 21 Days Ultimatum To Apologize by mastermaestro(m): 5:14pm On Dec 08, 2017
LordAdam16:

Nothing will happen.

Na common Itsekiri arrange una for '97. Una no even win any of the fight with the Urhobos for Delta. Even the noise wen una mk for Udu earlier this yr, na stalemate e end.

Na kon Oba of Benin una dey threaten. Una no dey look face sef. Mk una cross enter Edo go fight, una go run 4:40.

Noisemakers.

Edo has had one King since the 1100's. That's over 900 years. Now, because some troublemakers think they have access to guns, they think they now have leverage to form a mushroom kingdom.

I hope when they storm the Oba palace, the so-called king they're coming to install goes with them, mk them use that one do sacrifice.

-Lord

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Freedom Fighters Give Obaseki & Oba Of Benin 21 Days Ultimatum To Apologize by AdaFonju: 5:15pm On Dec 08, 2017
PHILipu1:

I have travel round Nigeria and i can tell you that your Ijaw girls are all over brothels in Nigeria for just a plate of Idomie or N200 and you can go and get your facts.

I still prefer my Edo sisters to go and do it away than doing it locally for N200 like your sisters.
Show me proof that the Ijaws are all over brothels like the world renowed puuna dealers, just google edo girls and see what comes out, google Ijaw girls and most likely see world beauty queens like Agbani Darego, Ijaw women are too proud to sell themselves like stockfish

1 Share

Re: Ijaw Freedom Fighters Give Obaseki & Oba Of Benin 21 Days Ultimatum To Apologize by AdaFonju: 5:17pm On Dec 08, 2017
ogbonti:

Jaja was never arrested? hahahahahh I laff in Izon, so he entered a presidential jet and flew to the west indies on a state visit but simply refused to come home as he was made a king over there, right? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

GO READ YOUR HISTORY BOOK LITTLE CHILD AND STOP EATING TOO MUCH INDOMIE
Don't discuss like a beer palour tout provide links to show he was arrested like the rOba
Re: Ijaw Freedom Fighters Give Obaseki & Oba Of Benin 21 Days Ultimatum To Apologize by Lokoyen(m): 5:26pm On Dec 08, 2017
AdaFonju:

No na highd and sick

grin grin grin
Re: Ijaw Freedom Fighters Give Obaseki & Oba Of Benin 21 Days Ultimatum To Apologize by ogbonti: 5:29pm On Dec 08, 2017
AdaFonju:

Don't discuss like a beer palour tout provide links to show he was arrested like the rOba

the burden of proof is on you that your JAJA flew to the west indies on a state visit... not banished as he was crying to be returned home like a little kid, and he "died on his was home" they allowed him see his fatherland from afar, and they gave him the saddam treatment on high sea... i beg make i not talk, i respect Jaja, I wont let you make me lose respect for that man. you can go ahead and keep insulting the oba of benin as you u lack home training, no respect for your elders.. typical ijaw person

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ijaw Freedom Fighters Give Obaseki & Oba Of Benin 21 Days Ultimatum To Apologize by ogbonti: 5:30pm On Dec 08, 2017
AdaFonju:

THIS IS WHY MY FATHER SWORE THAT ANY OF HIS CHILDREN WHO THINKS OF MARRYING AN IJAW PERSON IS DAMNED FOR LIFE.. I use to think he was too hard on them, but now i believe what a child will not see standing, an old man will see it while sitting down. I beg, attack Benin quickly, prove me wrong, i just want to be humbled by the Ijaw firepower

this same Ijaw boastful ingrates that threatened thunder and brimstone if Jonathan loses the election, but ate their words almost immediately after the 5 minutes of Orubebe madness at INEC office, hahahahahahahah.... IJAW, bring it on.. you will be surprised the people that will fight you will be the whole Edo State, Itsekiris and Urhobos from Delta State, and the Federal Govt. Even the Bayelsa state government will help fish out and the criminal leaders of this mad Olodiama agitation (those who are lucky to still be alive) will be tried and hung upside down in broad day light.... MARK THESE WORDS... what happened in ogoni land during Abacha regime will be a childs play!!!!

if you want to know who the POWERS THAT BE IN NIGERIA will support at anytime, watch the coronation ceremony of the Oba of Benin, then compare it to any thing that ever happened of substance in Ijaw land and use your brain. THE OBA OF BENIN IS AN INSTITUTION IN AFRICA, and in Africa, the unknowns and unspoken factor of invisble influence and power is more than what we know on nairaland....

WHEN YOUR ENEMY IS ABOUT TO COMIT SUI CI DE, YOU STAND ASIDE AND WATCH IT HAPPEN QUIETLY. ijaw... PLEASE CARRY OUT YOUR THREATS IN 21 HOURS TIME, I AM BEGGING YOU PEOPLE -- PLEASE!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaw Freedom Fighters Give Obaseki & Oba Of Benin 21 Days Ultimatum To Apologize by AdaFonju: 5:30pm On Dec 08, 2017
ogbonti:

the burden of proof is on you that your JAJA flew to the west indies on a state visit... not banished as he was crying to be returned home like a little kid, and he "died on his was home" they allowed him see his fatherland from afar, and they gave him the saddam treatment on high sea... i beg make i not talk, i respect Jaja, I wont let you make me lose respect for that man. you can go ahead and keep insulting the oba of benin as you u lack home training, no respect for your elders.. typical ijaw person

Re: Ijaw Freedom Fighters Give Obaseki & Oba Of Benin 21 Days Ultimatum To Apologize by gregyboy(m): 5:31pm On Dec 08, 2017
mr1759:

he was chain u said, because no one could killed him can you compare him with your father king jaja who was cremated

my friend benin was conquered by betrayal as a matter of fact he died as an hero wen he got to the prison in clabar after some yrs he got tiyad at 1914 he killed all his guard as he was returning to benin with no food no charms to disapper back home. he was getting weak he saw a river close by and handed over his beads to the goddess of that sea before he died ...after his death the queen england started having nightmares about the benin kingdom d dreams kept on disturbing her for four yrs b4 she later gave up the ghost after so many spiritual and physical treatment for her aid. the man who ordered the exile of ovaramwen died fom madness few months later all this was the result of the last kingdom to be conqured by britsh in africa benin

who is jaja of opopo where history are said does the British know him as an hero or a slave what was he. even nigerians dont recongnise him not to talk of the British am proud to tell you the oba of benin is still been invited to the queens palace

just see king jaja of opopo been killed as a slave

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaw Freedom Fighters Give Obaseki & Oba Of Benin 21 Days Ultimatum To Apologize by AdaFonju: 5:33pm On Dec 08, 2017
ogbonti:

THIS IS WHY MY FATHER SWORE THAT ANY OF HIS CHILDREN WHO THINKS OF MARRYING AN IJAW PERSON IS DAMNED FOR LIFE.. I use to think he was too hard on them, but now i believe what a child will not see standing, an old man will see it while sitting down. I beg, attack Benin quickly, prove me wrong, i just want to be humbled by the Ijaw firepower

this same Ijaw boastful ingrates that threatened thunder and brimstone of Jonathan loses the election, but ate their words almost immediately after the 5 minutes of Orubebe madness at INEC office, hahahahahahahah.... IJAW, bring it on.. they will be surprised the people that will fight them will be the whole Edo State, Itsekitiris and Urhobos from Delta State, and the Federal Govt. Even the Bayelsa state government will help fish them out and the leadfers of this mad Olodiama agitation (those who are lucky to still be alive) will be tried and hung upside down in broad day light.... MARK THESE WORDS... what happened in ogoni land during Abacha regime will be a childs play!!!!
0/10 oboribo
Re: Ijaw Freedom Fighters Give Obaseki & Oba Of Benin 21 Days Ultimatum To Apologize by AdaFonju: 5:36pm On Dec 08, 2017
gregyboy:

my friend benin was conquered by betrayal as a matter of fact he died as an hero wen he got to the prison in clabar after some yrs he got tiyad at 1914 he killed all his guard as he was returning to benin with no food no charms to disapper backed he was getting weak he saw a river close by and headed over his beads to the goddes of that sea before he died ...after his death the queen england started having nightmares abou the benin kingdom d dreams kept on disturbing her for four yrs b4 she later gave up the ghost after so many spiritual and physical treatment for her aid the man who ordered the exile of ovaramwen died madness few months later all this was the result of the last kingdom to be conqured by britsh in africa benin

who is jaja of opopo where history are said does the British know him as an hero or a slave what was he even nigerians dont recongnise him not to talk of the British am proud to tell you the oba of benin is still been invited to the queens palace

just see king jaja of opopo been killed as a slave
Picture proof

Re: Ijaw Freedom Fighters Give Obaseki & Oba Of Benin 21 Days Ultimatum To Apologize by nickxtra(m): 5:38pm On Dec 08, 2017
ruggedised:
edo state governor is toying with ijaw, seems he wan them to bomb edo out of nigerian map cheesy grin
Who dem b? U think Edo are lily livered? Ask the British

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaw Freedom Fighters Give Obaseki & Oba Of Benin 21 Days Ultimatum To Apologize by apalemighty01(m): 5:43pm On Dec 08, 2017
AdaFonju:

Edo is your what bini is just one tribe in edo state,
The Bini speaking people who occupy seven out of the 18 Local Government Areas of the state constitute 57.54% while others Esan (17.14%) Afemai compirising of Etsako (12.19%), Owan (7.43%), and Akoko Edo (5.70%). However, the Igbira speaking communities exist in Akoko Edo as well as Ijaw Izons, Urhobos, Itsekiris communities in Ovia North East and South West Local Government Areas especially in the borderlands. Also, Ika speaking communities exist in Igbanke in Orhionmwon LGA.

Those ones just come. have u heard of igbira, urhobos and itsekiris claiming ownership of the land by wanting to crown sum1?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ijaw Freedom Fighters Give Obaseki & Oba Of Benin 21 Days Ultimatum To Apologize by apalemighty01(m): 5:46pm On Dec 08, 2017
Jesse01:
haha which people una get? na d ones wey dey 4 Libya as, slave? or d ones wey dey 4 Italy dey from gangster grin lol binis or Edo's only heaven's know waiting I go call una, by d time ijaws deal wit una, una go run go Italy 4 ever

No worry. Na till wen that time reach. No be by typing for nairaland or making empty threat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ijaw Freedom Fighters Give Obaseki & Oba Of Benin 21 Days Ultimatum To Apologize by ogbonti: 5:46pm On Dec 08, 2017
AdaFonju:

Picture proof

PICTURE PROOF OF 1897 That the OBA of Benin lost a war to a kingdom that ruled over more than 1.5 billion people? (the whole of India, Pakistan, Burma, Australia, UAE, Egypt, Ghana, Sierra Leone, Kenya... let me stop, I can't name them all ) - so you were expecting the Benin Kingdom of 1897 with cutlass and dane guns and bow and arrows to overpower the British naval and commando might, right?) I guess the IJAWS are all currently under an all powerful king with imperial powers like Queen Victoria, ruling over 1.5 billion people, with a standard and sophisticated armed forces to re-enact this same incident of 1897. YOU SEE HOW SMALL YOUR BRAIN IS?

WELL, LET ME HELP YOU, WHY NOT SPEND SOME TIME TO CONVINCE YOUR PEOPLE TO INVADE BENIN QUICKLY SO YOU CAN MASSACRE BENIN AGAIN. i WILL FOREVER BE YOUR SUBJECT ONCE THAT HAPPENS, BRING IT ON!!!! a $ $ h OL E

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaw Freedom Fighters Give Obaseki & Oba Of Benin 21 Days Ultimatum To Apologize by Nobody: 5:48pm On Dec 08, 2017
ijaws, always causing trouble and mayhem wherever they go.

ijaws r nomads, always claiming any land they set their foot on

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

APC Crisis: Governors Divided Over Next Party Chair / Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates / Subsidy Fraud: Ifeanyi Uba (Capital Oil) Must Repay N5 Billion Within 60 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.