Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,339 members, 7,857,247 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 02:19 PM

Massive Reception In Kano, Clear Message To Opposition – BUHARI - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Massive Reception In Kano, Clear Message To Opposition – BUHARI (347 Views)

Buhari To APC Governors: We Must Not Lose Edo To Opposition / Sagay Says Oshiomhole Should Resign If APC Loses Edo State To Opposition / APC Moves To Sack Heads Of Federal Agencies Loyal To Opposition - Independent.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Massive Reception In Kano, Clear Message To Opposition – BUHARI by ManirBK: 9:32am On Dec 08, 2017
Mynd44 oamj4 lalasticlala
http://leadership.ng/2017/12/08/massive-reception-kano-clear-message-opposition-pmb/
President Muhammadu Buhari on Wednesday night declared that the massive crowd that turned out to welcome him on his arrival in Kano for a two-day working visit was a message to the opposition that his support in the region remains unshaken and his popularity undiminished.
President Buhari, who made this comment at a state dinner held in his honour, said he was grateful to the government and people of Kano for the very warm and peaceful reception.
‘‘I am overwhelmed with the massive reception I have received, and definitely, since this is partisan politics, I think it has sent a clear message to the opposition.
‘‘Even going by the details of the election results in 2003, 2007 and 2011, it was very clear that nobody could even dare to rig my scores from the elections in Kano.
‘‘It has been so consistent and I don’t think I have the vocabulary to express my thanks to the people of Kano.
Re: Massive Reception In Kano, Clear Message To Opposition – BUHARI by ManirBK: 9:34am On Dec 08, 2017
Wailers una don hear our Belove General's VOCABULARIES wo!

Re: Massive Reception In Kano, Clear Message To Opposition – BUHARI by emmie14: 9:36am On Dec 08, 2017
Till opposition parties visits Kano.
Re: Massive Reception In Kano, Clear Message To Opposition – BUHARI by ManirBK: 9:42am On Dec 08, 2017
emmie14:
Till opposition parties visits Kano.
Heavy stones and storm await them in kano!

(1) (Reply)

IBB Denies Asking Atiku Not To Contest For Presidency / Amaechi Reveals Why He Dumped PDP, Teamed Up With Buhari / Husband Killer: Court Denies Abuja Socialite ,maryam Sanda Bail Sends Her To Pri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.